Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 21: Mel and Alice Brand

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Mel and Alice Brand - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The cell phone that I share with my sister, Fran, share rings.

Fran answers, “Hello”

“Is this Z?”

“We share this phone. Just a minute. I’ll get her.”

“This is Z.”

“And this is Mel. My wife and I would like to hire you for 2 hours this morning.”

“Doing what exactly?

“You would be joining us —and only us— in our sexy playtime this morning. Can you come over right away?”

“Sounds interesting. Where did you get my name and number?”

“You came highly recommended by one of your satisfied customers. You had taken the bus to his place. When he was done he offered to drive you home. On the way, he stopped at a falafel restaurant.”

I responded, “I know the guy. I like him. Did he say what we did after?”

“You asked if you both could eat lunch back at his place. And once you walked in you...”

I interrupt, “We both had a lot of fun during and after lunch. For $400 I would be happy to enjoy two hours of happy sexy fun with you and your wife. Where are you located?”

After hearing the address I replied, “If you want it to still be morning when you see me you will have to pick me up. I can be at the bus stop at Route 12 and Cook in 15 minutes. Is that okay for you?” After an okay from Mel, I ask, “Could you possibly take me back when we are done?”

I smiled as I hung up the phone.

“Hey, Fran I gotta run. Client will be at the bus stop on Route 12 in 15 minutes. He said look for a tan convertible. $400 for two hours with a married couple. After two hours they just might feed me lunch. Fingers crossed maybe after lunch I can mess around some more for a little extra money.”

“Good luck sis. Call me when you arrive.”

“Sure. Gotta go. Bye.”

As always I arrived a little early. I only waited at the bus stop for 5 minutes before Mel drove up in a tan Mercedes-Benz convertible. That is one NICE ride!

“I’m Mel Brand. Miss Z, I presume?”

I put my bag in the all but nonexistent space behind my seat and buckled up. I totally enjoyed the feeling of my hair blowing around in the warm island air. I almost felt like saying, “Look at me people I have a rich friend.”

Mel drove to his upscale apartment complex. A button in his car opened the gate. Then at his building, another button opened a garage door. It was much later that I learned later that he owns all three cars in this garage. This is a classy place. We entered an elevator. The door closed without Mel doing anything. Somehow the top floor button turned on without any action on Mel’s part. He must have seen my confusion because he said something about a magic key in his pocket.

It’s only a few steps to his apartment. This time the magic key unlocked the door. Mel said, “After you Miss Z. [then somewhat louder] Alice darling, we’re back.”

His wife entered the living room nude. I only half noticed that she was completely undressed because I was more impressed by the view out their window. I comment, “Now that’s an impressive view.”

Mel breaks in, “I always enjoy viewing Alice dressed the way she is right now.”

Alice smiles, “You certainly do don’t you.” Then to me, “Let’s get you out of those clothes.” I continue admiring the view out the window while Alice removes my clothing. Alice hangs my clothing on a recessed hook.

“Z dear, since Mel is still dressed let’s help him get undressed.”

Mel allows himself to be undressed. Alice hangs his clothes on another hook.

I ask about the wide picture window. “I’m a bit of an exhibitionist but don’t you worry about people seeing in?”

Mel answers, “We checked. From sun up to sun down even with all our lights on nobody can see in. Nighttime with the lights on we do this.” Mel walks over to a button on the wall. A shiny gray transparent window cover rolls down. “You can’t see it now but many tiny lamps light the shade. No way can anybody see in even with all our lights on at midnight.”

I change the subject by pulling Alice into me. I kiss her. Alice wants some tongue, which I share gladly.

I ask Mel if he would like to join us. It appears that he would rather watch for now. I notice his erection. Alice appears to be waiting for my next move. I support Alice’s lovely breasts with my hands. I wish out loud, “I wish mine were that size.”

“Honey, your size is not only quite nice but is unlikely to give their owner a backache. Trust me on that.”

Despite her words, I still wish my boobs looked and felt like Alice’s. Her boobs feel good on my lips as I kiss them. I know it’s silly but they even taste better when licked.

I rub Alice’s tummy sensuously.

“Oh Z, that feels good. I wish I were 20 years younger. I had a flat tummy when I was your age. I was hot stuff in college. Flat tummy. Big boobs. Envy from coeds and lust from the guys.”

“Alice, if you were 20 years younger I could be jailed for corruption of a minor.”

“Thank you, Z. Let’s just say that I’m old enough now that 20 years ago I was old enough to vote. And now, if you please, put your fingers on my lower lips. Rub softly like a feather. Ahh, nice.”

Just then I remember I was supposed to call Fran. Replacing my fingers with Alice’s I ask if I could use a phone. Mel takes a break from touching his dick. He unlocks his phone handing it to me.

“Hey, Fran, they have a super nice place. I will call when I head back. Love you. Bye.”

I hurry back to Alice. “Sorry, but I promised my sister I would call. Now I think we were about here.” My feather light touches resume.

Only a little later I hear what sounds like a cabinet door close. “Is someone in the kitchen?”

“No. That was lunch being delivered. Come let me show you.”

We walk into a spotless kitchen. Alice opens a cupboard containing a tray of fresh sushi, a little wasabi, soy sauce, salted cabbage and a bowl of hot rice. On a second tray, I see 3 each: rice bowls, small plates, sets of chopsticks and cloth napkins. This girl is duly impressed.

“Mel, come in here and eat.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.