Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 19: Mike W

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Mike W - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

My BS&O response read: “Short time. Let’s have fun together” He included his phone number.

I called. “This is Mike.”

“Z here. Is this a good time to call?”

“I’m at work and due a break. I’ll be with you as soon as I get outside. [sound of door closing] Do you have a place to meet?”

“No. But I can come to you. I’ve just had a poor experience at a hot tub so please don’t suggest that.”

“In that case, you can come to my apartment. I live just off of Sir Walter above Route 12.”

“After work today?”

“Sounds good to me. I’m always back a little before 18:00.”

“Need to talk business. $200 for one hour starting when I show up. But discount to $180 if you provide dinner. Surprise me - just nothing too exotic.”

“Japanese takeout okay?”

“Sounds good. Text me your exact address. See you for dinner at 18:00.”

Mike had phoned his order when he left work and was leaving his car carrying dinner when I walked up exactly on time. I like to be early, but the bus schedule was a little off today.

Even before he had a chance to put dinner down I gave him a sizzling kiss. He quickly put the box containing dinner on his table and returned my kiss with interest.

I asked if he could think of any reason why we had to remain dressed for dinner. He responded by removing this clothing. This wasn’t a race but having less to remove I won by a few seconds.

He got plates and serving pieces along with forks and chopsticks. Dinner consisted of sukiyaki and rice with miso soup and seaweed salad. Plus two beautiful mochi cakes for dessert.

Dinner had to set him back more than the $20 he saved off my fee. I suspect it was worth it because we spent close to three hours together - all of it nude and much of it body to body.

I took small servings of everything except dessert - that was for later. The food was so good we hardly looked at each other. We both cleaned our first serving off our plates. I spoke, “Let’s finish dinner after we get a shower.”

The usual shower activities were followed by a simple bj. I swallowed and Mike pulled me on top. He was still stiff. I gently put him inside almost knowing he could not recharge immediately. I would get an orgasm. Let’s just say he surprised me when he released deep inside me. “I never knew any man could cum twice in the space of one minute.”

“Perhaps I could be Superman? You are welcome to call me Clark Kent.”

“I need to rinse out. You can shower again if you wish.” He wished. I used the shower hose to spray between my legs. My “Superman” held the spray head while I fingered out his cum.

We nuked a few items back to a good eating temperature and resumed dinner. “Mike, let’s see how fast you can recover.”

I laid on the bed allowing Mike to enter me missionary style. Damn, he came FAST. I rolled him over and began cowgirl. He barely got his hands on my tits when I could feel his second cum painting deep inside my cunt. I was going to stay connected until he got limp. I bent over sharing a lengthy kiss. I adjusted my position slightly putting my tits in his mouth. He sucked and slurped and smiled at me. Still stiff he said, “I’m cumming a third time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.