Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 18: Taking Care of Business

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Taking Care of Business - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

This was a good time to call Mitch’s accountant.

“[Sounded like Bran Dink] Mr. Yim’s office how may I help you?”

“I’ve been given his name and would like to open a new account.”

“He is with a client. Are you okay with voice mail?”

“Okay.” I left a VM and waited for his call.

Less than a half hour later my phone rang. “This is Z.”

“And this is James Yin. I understand you want to open a new account.”

“Yes.”

“Okay. I want you to meet me in my office. I will text the address after we finish this call. You need to bring some proof of citizenship and any recent bank statements that you may wish to put into your new account. Or bring $100 cash, as that is the minimum amount to open a new account with us. How soon can you do this?”

“I can bring $100 easily. I have a checking account with First Island. I can bring my checkbook. Will you need anything else?

“How about Wednesday morning at 10:00?”

“I will see you then.”

WEDNESDAY MORNING

I was 10 minutes early. From the lobby, I called his number. He answered immediately saying he would meet me by the elevators on the fourth floor.

He shook my hand as he said, “James Yin, but call me Jim.”

“Please call me Z.” I followed. He pointed out coffee, tea hot chocolate, cups, and cookies. I took coffee. He opened his office door and asked me to sit.”

“Z, let’s get started with your checkbook ... Good. It has your full name and address. Is that information still correct?”

“Yes.” He started typing.

“Now please tell me a little about yourself and what you want your money to do for you.”

“I turned 18 a month ago. I am now officially a foster parent to my sister, Fran. We were both orphans living under the gentle control of CPS from the time I was 13. Living together with daily CPS visits. But at 18 I’m Fran’s foster parent and in charge of the money left from our mother’s estate. It totals about $40,000.”

“Do you have any other income?”

“Please don’t judge me but from the time I turned 18 I have earned a little less than $4,000 working as a hooker.”

“No judgment from me. Just be warned that the money may seem huge now. But it won’t last. Some ladies spend their money on parties and drugs and burnout broke by the time they are 22. Others with good brains keep working that way until their age starts to show and they find that younger ladies have taken all their clients.”

“I have a good brain. I am working part-time at a grocery store. Cash register, general shelf stocking and keeping the place clean. The owner likes my work ethic but as a foster mom to Fran, I have to put her first.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.