Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 16: Will Faring

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Will Faring - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Will Faring’s response to my ad: 11:00 Tuesday at the park a little down Flinders from 12. Short walk to my place. T-shirt “This is Football” Featuring the round football front and back. Call 412-4495. -ftbl

I called, “This is Will.”

“Z, here. What kind of business might you be interested in?”

“Likely short. An hour of pleasurable fun - then I buy lunch.”

“Pleasurable fun for you or me?”

“If you can’t mix sexual activity and fun I should find someone else.”

“Let’s have fun on Tuesday. $200 plus lunch.”

“See you at the park.”

I took the Route 12 bus. Got off at Flinders and walked all of two minutes to a park bench where I could see the football field. [Football is known as soccer in the US] There he is. I walked toward him. Nice looking guy. I said, “Pleasure.”

He said, “Fun for both.” I smiled. “Will Faring. Pleased to me you. Z?”

“Everybody calls me Z. You can be a part of everybody. Lead the way.”

When meeting in public places I don’t offer a kiss or hand holding unless my client initiates it. Hell, if it wasn’t against the law I would fuck right here in the park. I would enjoy the audience. Maybe someday. He walked so fast I had no chance to make small talk.

“Here we are. After you milady.” He had a small apartment only 2 or 3 times larger than the home Fran and I share. He locked the door. I put my bag on his sofa.

“Live here alone?”

“Alone. Except you are here now.”

I said, “Shower time.” Then gave him a sloppy wet kiss and a crotch rub which he returned.

I started to strip. He pulled $200 from his pants and put the money on my bag saying, “In case we are having too much fun I don’t want to forget this.” He stripped right where we were. I followed his naked butt to the bathroom.

After the water got warm we both entered the shower. “Will, do you mind if I pee?” he pointed to the toilet. I pointed to the shower floor. Body language said okay. Will got behind me rubbing my B-cups with soap while his dick was lost in my butt crack. The little yellow river was ignored.

Only half dry he led me to a sliding glass door. Opening it he said, “This is as close to outside as we can get dressed as we are. My so-called deck looks out on a parking lot. The bamboo slats keep people from seeing in but if we get too excited sounds will get through. We can get dry as we start to get to know each other better.”

Thinking internally: small deck, no loud noises, got it. “Will, lie down face up here. 69 position bj. Howz that for getting to know each other better?”

I started. (More internal thinking as I was licking his ball sack) What if he really gets me off? I can get loud. Don’t let it happen. Will licked okay but not good enough for an orgasm. Meanwhile, Will was ready to pop. I filled my mouth and offered Will his cream back. He shook his head. I swallowed licking my lips for good measure. He got a tiny bit back when I kissed him.

“Will, are we dry enough?”

“We won’t drip.”

Will put on some fast dance music. We tried to invent dance steps. In my humble opinion, our choreography sucked. It was so bad that we laughed our heads off. That and the way his dick bounced around. At least his later performance was not hindered by whiplash.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.