Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 15: Mitch Talks About His Business

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Mitch Talks About His Business - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

We sat next to each other only kissing and sharing light touches on our “fun spots.” Mitch started talking about his business.

“I’ve been lucky. A few smarts and a lot of luck goes a long way. I made good money repairing boats. A lot of repairs are preventive maintenance. The commercial boaters know that. Not so much the recreational boaters.

“When their expertise was not needed I sent my two top engine guys out offering free checkups. Some owners said no. My guys left a card and moved on. Many of the engines they looked at were in good shape. Others not so much. Our service was offered with ‘get another opinion if you wish.’ They only once got maintenance business on the spot. We followed up every visit with nice letters offering discounts.

“We have fixed boats after they had to be towed back. Our letter mentioned that in most cases a little PM would have prevented a larger, more expensive, problem. Plus the cost of a tow.

“Z, think of it this way. A car’s engine needs oil to for its moving parts. If the oil pump fails the engine will soon be a total loss. Replacement engine or replacement oil pump. Which would you rather pay for?”

“The oil pump sounds a lot less expensive.”

“It’s easily 50 times less expensive. At least with a dead car, you are not stranded someplace out on the ocean. Our letter stressed PM, offering no-obligation inspections. My business picked up after that simple bit of advertising.

“My business took a hit in the ’08 recession. But that was nothing to the ‘Round Island Tour Company.”

I commented, “But they are still in business.”

“It’s my business now.”

“Oh.”

Mitch continued, “I knew they were in trouble. My accountant and I talked with the owner in one of our vans. We asked without any preamble, ‘Is bankruptcy in your future?’ He thought it was. My accountant told him we were in no position to make decisions for him. We would, however, like to run some ideas by his accountant and his lawyer. We will pick up any fees for their time. His accountant recommended our choice of early bankruptcy. His lawyer agreed.”

I had a thought, “Speaking of your accountant, does he accept individual accounts or only businesses?”

“Both. Why do you ask?”

“I have some money in a checking account that should be at least drawing interest.”

“I will text his name and phone number.” Interrupting his story he got his cell, typed something. My cell dinged.

“Thank you.”

“I dreaded meeting with my new employees. Some of them had to be laid off. I had to write my speech, not something I normally need.

“Many of you know something is going on. RITC is under new ownership. Me. Paychecks for what each of you has earned will be paid in full on your normal payday. I wish I did not have to say this but some of you are out of a job as of the end of business today. Your precious employer, Jack Birmingham, is home without a job.

“RITC depends on tourists. When their dollars slow RITC has to slow. Tourism businesses have to adapt. Jack Birmingham did not adapt. I understand. I might have done the same thing. But RITC is bankrupt. Our vendors will soon get a fraction of what is owed them. As one of the vendors, my boat repair business will not be paid another dollar before all others receive full, if rather late, payment for prior goods and services.”

I listened to the rest of his speech. His first steps were simple. Bring the boat maintenance people into his existing business. Use the smaller, sunset-romantic / booze-cruise boat for the ‘round the island tour. Mermaid Cove was to be a lunch spot instead of lunch on the boat. I had to grin when he got better insurance rates by inviting cops to perform sobriety checks on those driving home after the late night party cruise. Someday I will write about how he actually made a little money by inviting the cops.

Mitch put our dinner into his oven.

“Z, I want to give you an orgasm. A real one. Don’t fake one just to please me. Show or tell me what to do.”

“Start with a gentle warm-up. Kissing is important. Ears and neck desire kisses as well as my mouth and tongue. Slowly move your hands and mouth lower visiting everything between until you reach where my trunk meets my legs. Kiss there. Lick there. Say nice things. Then gently lick my slit. I will invite you inside. Please be unlike other men and FOLLOW MY DAMN INSTRUCTIONS.” Mitch laughed as he promised to follow those damn instructions properly.

(Not that I had a lot of experience with other men. Two was not enough. Unless you count each time Rick and I enjoyed each other.)

I headed for his bedroom. “Just to be sure, set the oven timer.”

I jumped on his bed ready for anything but hoping for a decent orgasm. Mitch approached me gently. Kissing and providing what I said in a way that exceeded my expeditions. His only deviation from the script was a kiss and solid lick on my lower lips before working left and right of those lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.