Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 13: Business

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Business - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

After my friends left I got a call. It was a man.

“Hey, birthday girl, please give me a minute or two. I have an offer you are totally free to turn down. But I ask that you listen. My name is Robert Felderman. I was the porn movie producer that came in after your mom’s modeling session. I am so sorry she died so young. I’m calling because of that boy you tried to give a blowjob to that afternoon. That boy is Brad. My son.”

“I’m so sorry about that.”

“No. Please don’t be sorry. His is older now and remembers that naked girl that sucked his dick almost 5 years ago. He is 15 now and has been asking for you. All I said to him was that I saw it happen and don’t know where you are. He wants me to find you.

“Here is my offer. $300 for one hour with him plus an hour or so eating lunch. I will rent a room at the Mansion Inn on Meridian. He will buy lunch. Pick something you like. Talk. Interrogate him. I’ve told him what you do or does not do is up to you. No questions asked. Z, you are in charge. If you choose not to go to the room you get $100. What you do for the other $200 is up to you.

“Please note I am NOT trying to hire you for any of my films. You deserve better than that. Much better.”

I promised to call him back. I already knew that prostitution was legal on the island. But almost 15? Google is my friend. A search revealed that clients under 18 are okay if parents provided permission. So I was okay under the law. But did I want to?

The $300 spoke. “It’s a gig. Take it.” If I can get enough money together I can stop renting and own our little Idle Park home.

I had to tell Fran. She was uneasy but said it seems safe. “Tell him yes.”

I called back. “Monday I will be in the lobby at noon reading a book with a red cover.”

Monday came. I dressed nicely. No panties but I did wear a bra. I was in the lobby at 11:50. I found a place to sit and waited people watching. Ah, here he is. Damn, he looks skinny, young and almost scared. I’ll make him come to me. I pretended not to see him. He walked around looking somewhat suspicions. Ah, he sees the book. Wait for it.

“Hi. I’m Brad. Are you Z?”

I shook his hand saying, “Now that wasn’t so hard was it?”

He was at a loss for words. So I broke the ice. “Shall we have lunch?”

No words. I led the way. The cafe was not full. I held up two fingers. “Please come this way.” We followed. “Your server will be with you shortly. Would you like something to drink while you wait?”

“Coke”

“Is Pepsi okay?”

“Yes.”

“And you ma’am?”

“Water please.”

“One Pepsi and one water.”

While we waited I scanned the menu. Small chef salad for me. Brad was taking his time. I found the burger menu. I said, “Why not try the 200-gram burger and fries?”

“Okay.”

Our server arrived with our drinks. “Have you decided or do you need more time?”

“I will have the small chef salad.”

“And sir?”

A short delay then Brad said, “The 200-gram burger and fries.”

“Thank you. I will get it started.”

“Brad, you are a bundle of nerves. I almost had to tell our server what you wanted. Relax, this is only lunch.”

“It’s not lunch I’m worried about.”

“Are you worried I might not go to your room? Or are you worried what might happen in that room?

“Both ma’am.”

“One: please call me Z. Two: I plan to go with you to your room. Three: I will never do anything you do not like. Four: I will stop you if anything makes me uncomfortable. You have nothing to fear.”

“Thank you, ma’am. Excuse me, thank you Z.”

“You are very welcome.”

The food arrived. I ate slowly while Brad demolished that huge burger and fries.

Our server arrived asking about dessert. Brad spoke up, “Apple pie with ice cream.”

And you ma’am?

“Make it two.” I could only eat half but that skinny Brad was sure to eat the other half.

Brad made short work of his pie. I offered my remaining half which he gladly accepted. I whispered, “When the bill come have your card ready.”

“No card. Cash.” When the bill came I saw the total was $31.15. He left $50 and we left.

“Room number?” I asked. He pulled the mag strip card out. I read 412 as he said it out loud.

I let him lead while being careful to read the signage. He opened the door for me and much to my relief there was no surprise party. Just a normal hotel room.

I set my purse down. “If anything makes you uncomfortable please speak up. I’m yours to direct.” at that point I kissed him. Brad was mine to command. So here goes. “Let’s take a shower.”

“Together?”

“Silly boy. Of course together.” I proceeded to undress him leaving his underpants on. “You want to shower with those on?” He removed them. Already stiff. Perhaps not hopeless after all. “Well, what are you waiting for? Help me get undressed.”

He was hesitant, unsure and scared he would do something wrong. I just stood and let him finish. I think he was going to remove my panties last because my skirt came off before my bra. Surprise, no panties. He fumbled with my back closing bra. I turned around. He finished with the bra. I turned back and gave him a kiss offering my tongue. He ignored my tongue.

I led him to the shower. I got in and adjusted the temperature. He got in then remembered he had to pee. “Have you never peed in the shower? Just let it out.” He hesitated but finally, the yellow stream started. I aimed it at my foot. Poor Brad. So confused. “Brad, urine is mostly water, and for healthy people, it has nothing in it to cause a problem. And we have running water. Relax. Let it flow. Oh look, I have some too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.