Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 11: More Cherry Popping With an Audience

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: More Cherry Popping With an Audience - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I opened our new Twister game. I purchased it yesterday in case we needed a bit of time filler.

“Rick, thank you for spreading out the playing field. You will go first.” I spun the spinner. “Right hand yellow.” Spin again “Fran, left foot green.” I kept spinning continuing until Rick tried something impossible and fell laughing. Fran helped him up. “Fran, you spin.”

Fran and I alternated as spinner keeping Rick busy. After playing six rounds, Rick said, “Team Girlfriend, it’s time I worked the spinner.” After three rounds Fran and I found several new and pleasurable ways we could touch each other. Team Girlfriend degenerated into a giggle fit. Rick could not help but laugh along with us. Rick teased us licking his mouth seductively and occasionally waving his dick at the giggling sisters. Both of those actions only encouraged our giggles.

We all collapsed on the floor. It was quiet for five seconds when Rick said, “Be right back.” I whispered something to Fran and she nodded okay twice. The toilet flushed and Rick returned. Fran left to do the same thing.

“Rick, we have a new game. It involves eating ice cream while standing on a towel.” I left for the pot. Fran got one bowl filling it with several scoops of rocky road adding only one spoon. She then put two beach towels where the Twister game sat. I returned and gave the rules. “I will feed both of you. Should anything drip you have to lick each other clean. After both are clean we pass the bowl and repeat.”

Fran had this figured out. She stood chest to chest with Rick. Rick accepted his spoonful but Fran moved when the spoon approached. Half of the ice cream spilled. Rick bent down licking his dessert from between Fran’s cute little boobies. But Fran was slower. She “had to” lick just above Rick’s pubic hair then back up.

On Rick’s first turn feeding Team Girlfriend, the ice cream was deposited directly into his team’s mouths. He realized his mistake because on his next turn he dropped a glop of ice cream between us. I bent back to keep it off the towels. Fran started at the top allowing that cold river to head straight toward my pussy. She waited until the last second and put her tongue right on my hood. Oh, what a clit tease that was. Her tongue lapping up the cold river and my warm juices. Damn, that felt good.

We continued taking turns feeding each other but the novelty had worn off. Drips were mostly going on chins. I rinsed the bowl leaving it in the sink. We all headed for the shower. We dried Rick, Rick and I dried Fran. Lastly, they both dried me.

I announced, “Bedtime everybody. Rick in the middle facing Fran.” We crowded together, Fran and I know that sleep was not the most important part of our togetherness. This was going to be fun!

I snuggled tits and pussy against Rick. I kissed the back of his neck saying, “Good night math wizard.” I rolled back a bit pretending to go to sleep.

On the other side of the bed, Fran was busy kissing Rick. I’m sure she had at least one of his hands on her tits or pussy. A few minutes later she scooted up a bit planting her tits right over Rick’s mouth. I heard her say, “These little mouthfuls are yours. Suck gently and please be fair. Both tits need your mouth.” Rick happily honored her request. Fran and I were excited because we knew what was coming next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.