Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 9: The Seduction of Rick

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Seduction of Rick - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Fran, we should change the rules. Let’s totally share Rick. No jealousy. We both get all of him. He will have Team Girlfriend. Or two sisters as girlfriends. And no drama. We will both, love might be too strong a word, care for him deeply.”

“Thank you, sis. I was going to try to give you 75 to 80% of him. But this is better for both of us. I assume you still want your cherry popped first.”

“Yes. Thank you.”

“This Friday he will fuck me first. Naturally, you will watch. We let him recharge then he fucks you while I watch. This all assumes he wants to and you still do as well. Later after a second recharge, we may try one of us face sitting while the other takes his cock deep.

“Oh, I just had a weird thought. Strip poker. Nah, we’ll all be naked soon enough.”

Fran added, “That covers the main fun plan. We need to be sure that Rick can make it. And dear sister...”

“Yes...”

“We need to be sure to not drain him so much that he can’t provide what I want.”

We made a general plan:

Nice kiss to start
Shower where he might cum
if he does skip next step
Team Girlfriend bj
Wait 2 hours. I.e. Dinner Time - multi-bean soup, green or potato salad
Pop Z’s cherry.
Afterglow snuggle much like last time.
Walk to store for something. Popcorn? Will the store be open? Must check.
(possible shower - Fran’s call. Rick DOES NOT get off in shower. Only Fran touches Rick’s dick.)
Fran’s turn with Rick (likely cherry popping)
Fran’s afterglow. I get his back this time.
Dance in the living room?

Thursday I will tell Rick I need to study for the math test on Monday. At our place. I will tell him to tell his mom that Z needs all the math help I can give her. I might need to spend the night. I will tell Rick to bring a change of clothes in his backpack.

“Z, do you think you could get Mrs. Roberts to skip her daily visit on Friday.”

“That’s right. We can talk to her on Wednesday. If we get someone else I can text. Then confirm Friday after school.”

“I wonder what Rick would think of a two-girl bj. We should be able to make that work. I would love for him to paint me with his cum.”

I added, “Let’s try to get him to lick it off our pussies.”

“Too bad, he can’t marry both of us.”

“Fran, don’t be silly. This is all about sex and being really close friends. Do NOT think about marriage. I think he more than likes us. He would be happy to accompany both of us to school dances.

“THAT” FRIDAY
Before our walk home I texted Mrs. Roberts. Her quick reply, “See you Saturday. Have fun.”

I got my key out and found Fran naked, vacuuming the floor. She turned the vacuum off and said, “Just got done. Hi Rick.”

I closed and locked the door and stripped. Rick got the hint and within seconds we had a place to hang a flag.

“Rick,” I said, “The last time you were here I had a problem. I got jealous of you looking at Fran. Wait, wait. Please, no comment until I finish. The naked sisters looking at you right now want to be Team Girlfriend. To get me is to get my sister. And the other way around. Will you accept us both?”

“Um, ah, wow ... yes. I mean YES!”

“Before you commit”, I continued, “there is one rule you must follow. Fran and I insist that you are to tell no one about us sharing you as a boyfriend. Tell your mom I’m your girlfriend and you don’t mind at all having Fran along. Say nice things about her and nicer things about me. Tell others I’m your girlfriend - that’s okay. But be the kind of gentleman that does not kiss and tell. Remember, not telling includes everything from never been kissed to being a baby daddy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.