Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 6: Boyfriend Action

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Boyfriend Action - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Being the de facto mom, I announced, “Fran homework. Rick dishes. You wash I dry and put away.” Rick hugged me with soapy hands. I put my hands in the water and hugged him back.

From 10 feet away came, “Get a room.” Rick laughed. I smiled.

When the dishes were done I told Fran to keep doing her homework. I want to show Rick the rest of the house. “Rick, she means the bedroom. I can show you the bedroom after my homework is done.”

“Okay, after your homework is done. But you will have to keep the door open.”

“Oh Z, my homework is done already. 100%. Check if you don’t believe me. And you leave the door open.”

I looked at Rick. “She wants to watch.” Rick was unsure what to say. “Fran, you sit in this chair and watch. DO NOT say anything or come closer until we say so.

In looking back I still remember Rick giving a good impression of a deer caught in the headlights. I started with a passionate kiss and hug. Face to face, tongue to tongue, chest to chest with lower parts close as well. I had to do something with Rick’s dick. I was torn between just holding his manhood, putting it in my pussy or moving it out of the way. I moved it up to where our bodies pressing together would hold it. The kiss and general groping were fun. I could see Fran licking her lips.

I pushed Rick back making him sit on the bed. I licked a drop of pre-cum and sucked that warm lollypop as if it were candy. “It’s going to start.” Before Rick could finish that sentence, he started pumping, filling my mouth with his seed. I swallowed most of it but let a little run down my chin. Rick got a bit of his own cum back when I leaned over for a deep kiss.

I looked at Fran and said, “Wet towel please.” I resumed kissing until Fran brought a wet washcloth. I wiped Rick’s face and mine. “Rick, would you like to spend the night?”

Rick was surprised. I thought he wanted to stay but had such a jumble of feelings he could not talk.

“Where would I sleep?” he finally asked.

“You can use our bed if you like.” He was hesitant. Fran and I had answers but first, he had to decide.

Finally, he found words. “I would like to stay but...”

I stopped him right there. Rick wanted to stay. Now I had to think and get it right. Rick looked like he was going to speak. I put a finger on his lips to stop whatever he was thinking. Normally this would be the time for the respective mothers to chat. “Please allow me to make some arrangements.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.