Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 5: Let the Fun Begin

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Let the Fun Begin - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Authors note: To those who have been reading the prior chapters you have now reached the point where a whole bunch of content tags are appropriate. Dear reader, now would be a good time to find something else to read if reading fiction about naked teens fucking and deflowering each other might bother you.

You have been warned. Now back to the tiny house for some sexy fun!

After we heard her car leave Fran said, “Usual house policy? Do you want me to tell him?”

“Rick”, I began, “Our usual house policy is nude until morning.” Fran dropped her skirt and pulled off her Teen Idol T-shirt leaving her nude. I’m sure she got a kick of showing her nicely budding tits and smoothly shaved pubic mound. Rick gasped. “It’s totally voluntary Rick. You can stay dressed. But I won’t. I’m sure you will like it.” While he was making up his mind I had his shirt off and was working on his belt. No objection so I dropped his pants and underpants together saying only, “Please step out of your pants.”

In one motion I stood, stripped and pulled Rick into a full frontal embrace. Always the sassy one, Fran said, “Let’s hang a flag from that.”

Yes, Rick had a glorious boner. If all goes well I will have it my mouth before Rick even thinks about going home. And after that, I will make him want to stay and we will fuck the night away. I will be so happy. Whoa Z, don’t get too far ahead. Slow down. Take it easy. (But I want to fuck.) My sane half said s-l-o-w down. Give him dinner and let him decide. (But... ) Z, its dinner time. One easy step. (But) Oh hell, easy steps.

I announced dinner and headed for the crockpot. I said to Rick, “Mostly it’s just Fran and me for dinner. But with a guest, we all use the floor. Fran got the hint and got three beach towels laying them on the floor like spokes on a wheel.

Dinner was stew served in three soup mugs with handles. I had to say, “Rick, please sit here” as he seemed totally unsure of what to do with himself. He sat. I set his bowl down, got mine and put 3 dinner rolls on a plate in the center of our towel table. Fran and I sat with our knees forward and spread out enough to show our pussies. No matter how Rick moved his dick was in the way. I had his back toward our small sofa. Rick gave up trying to control his erection. He leaned back with his legs forward, his dick waving and showing a drop of pre-cum.

I wiped that drop with my napkin saying, “So boys sometimes leak too.” He had no clue.

He continued looking at my tits and pussy then at my sister’s tits and pussy and back to me. He seemed to be like a kid eating his way out of a huge cake.

Dinner conversion was about anything but the elephant in the room. Okay, his dick was stiff but not elephant size. Rick asked what we did for money. Fran raised her hand and said, “Me. Me. I know the answer. Pick me.”

I disappointed Fran by saying, “Mrs. Roberts brings cash, about $40 or $60 a week for food and more when it’s time to buy school clothes. CPS handles the rent money.”

Rick finished his stew first. I know the look. He was still hungry and was afraid to ask if there was more. I took his bowl asking, “Same as last time, half or do you want to fill your own bowl?”

“Half. Thank you.”

After he finished his second helping I opened a can of peaches for dessert. Rick was looking at Fran with lust in his eyes. Fran was enjoying the attention and looking lustfully back at him. I delivered the bowl to Rick blocking his view of Fran. Fortunately, his lust transferred back to me as soon as I sat back down. I did not want to compete with my little sister.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.