Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Preface

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Preface - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

About this series

Z asked me to write her biography. In multiple interviews, she talked about how she felt about her sister. But mostly she talked about the other people in her life. For example, Z talked about Mrs. Roberts more than she talked about herself. She talked about her lucky boyfriend more than anyone else. Most of the time the people we talked about were her interesting clients.

All of which means that these stories are more about the people Z meets as she lives her life. Thus much of the time this “biography” is a series of interactions focusing more on those Z interacts with rather than on Z herself.

Early in this series, there is a backhanded mention of Z attempting a blowjob on a 10-year-old boy and a little later there are hints of ongoing “ft/girl incest”. Z went into some detail with me about these but we both felt that the participants were too young for any kind of detail. Also there was that SOL author rule 7...

Before anybody is introduced it must be understood that this is a work of fiction. Indeed, all accounts about Z, her family and those she meets are products of the author’s imagination. All of these accounts take place on The Island.

“The Island” is a fictional place. Some features follow:
• It’s tropical presumably south of Cuba and north of Venezuela.
• At one time they had their own currency but due to mismanagement and the frequent use of the US dollar, the island now uses the US dollar officially. I do not cover this except indirectly.
• Prostitution is legal and unregulated. However, underage and hints of coercion are taken seriously. Z is not involved in the strip club scene and the erotic services many of them make available.
• Public nudity is banned except for two somewhat remote beaches.
• Much of the island’s economy depends on tourists.
• There is an airport. Most tourists fly in. Several cruise lines stop at the port. It’s not uncommon for cruise passengers to stay on the island for a week resuming their journey back on the boat.
• Idle Park was originally supposed to be Idyll Park. Idyll means an expression of serene and carefree happiness usually in beautiful surroundings. But the best of intentions fell to those who thought idle was the word. After the signage was made nobody bothered to correct it.
• Towering Palms Golf Estates – golf course and home of some rich dudes and dudesses. Z meets Mel Brand perhaps the richest of the rich well before she has a clue about him. See James Yim in a later chapter where she invests with Brand Inc, his company.
• IT&I -- Island Telephone and Internet: Pronounced “it ‘n eye”. Public/Private combo service. Island government wants everybody to have a minimum of 6Mbps download and upload speeds suitable for VOIP. I.e. such basic service is tax supported. Z and her sister get a laptop and a “land line” USB phone that plugs into their laptop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.