Tara: 3. Dogs
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - It was pitch black and cold, and an odd smell tickled his nostrils. He had been on his way to a transporter dais that was in Brisbane, Queensland, Earth. He had felt the transition start and then he felt searing pain, freezing cold and blackness. 'What the bloody hell did you do to me, Lee?' he thought. Instinctively, he knew that this wasn't where he was supposed to be. Was he blind or was it really just as black as it seemed? Where the bloody hell was he? Why was he here?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Darcy appeared back in the portal room.

It wasn’t quite as black as the previous time he had arrived here, but the crystals were dull. “Hi, Book. Thank you for making that connection for me.”

“I am pleased you made it back, it was a very tricky calculation. Please be aware, however, due to various alignments, it may be another six of your years here before I could possibly attempt it again. We were fortunate that you allowed the other cavern to propagate or I wouldn’t have had sufficient energy to do it.”

“It is also a good idea to drain the crystals now and again as it assists with healthy growth. If you wish, I will search out this region and see if I can find you some other planets and portals that are in easier reach that you can go visit once this one is recharged.”

“You do that Book, You can always let Vam know if you find anything interesting, he loves learning new things,” Darcy replied.

“Thank you, Overlord, and thank you for calling me here, we Books also love having new systems to explore. It will be nice that I can also communicate with your AIs,” the Book replied.

Since most of the crystals were discharged and he’d used up a few of late, Darcy decided to restock while he was there. He also checked out the other cavern and was amazed at the spread of the crystals in it. He investigated another crevice and detected a cavern behind it so he opened it up too. More was always better.

Once happy he blinked back to his wives’ room. He conceived a short visit wouldn’t hurt since he was still feeling the effects of Lee’s kiss. His wives were happy to remind him why he loved them and it was another hour before he blinked back to Speeder.

He found Speeder had headed off to breakfast so he went to join him.


Speeder took one look at Darcy when he appeared and shook his head.

“Wasn’t I enough for you?” Speeder asked the glowing Darcy.

“Yes, I was fine until Lee kissed me,” Darcy said as he sat at the table with Speeder after he gave him a kiss good morning. Anny spied him and hurried to get his breakfast.

“Lee, as in your Queen Lee?” Speeder asked with curiosity and decided interest.

“Well, she is now Empress Lee. Holy cow, that kiss was amazing, it was a wonder I didn’t come on the spot,” Darcy replied and got a silly grin on his face. “At least I now know what I am.”

“And that is?” Speeder asked.

“I’m an Overlord,” Darcy said. He then went on to explain how he had woken, and then felt compelled to go to Lee. He accepted the meal from Anny and between bites, he explained his little trip and how he fitted into the big picture, the time differences and answered Speeder’s questions to the best of his abilities.

“So I have to call you Overlord Lightning now do I?” Speeder asked with a grin.

“Sounds a bit over the top, but I guess so,” Darcy said and chuckled as he cleaned off his plate.

“So, oh mighty Overlord what is on the agenda today?” Speeder wanted to know.

“Well, since you’re stuck with me for at least another six years, I think we might need to sort out our errant Queen business. There is something fishy about this whole set up and I have a nasty suspicion of what it is,” Darcy said.

“Are you going to enlighten me?” Speeder asked.

“Not quite yet. Henry, my snoop-dog, a question. How often is the Queen seen in public?” Darcy asked Henry who had just joined them.

Henry frowned and then called out, “Anny, how long since the current Queen’s coronation?” he asked.

“Oh, that would be nearly fifty years now. Yes, next week, in fact, they plan to have that big Ball to celebrate. Probably, why they sent the Taxman early this year so they can afford to have it.”

“If they have money problems, it’s probably why they sent Oaks after the crystals,” Speeder commented as he drank his kaffe.

“Well that and the fact they didn’t want us in control of them,” Darcy replied. He didn’t mention that he had upgraded the spells on the caverns just to be sure, that only he could access them. “Henry, would you do me a favour?”

“If I can, you’re the Boss,” Henry said.

“I’d, like to swap vehicles with you. I think the trailer will be fine as plenty of other people use them too,” Darcy said.

“It’s a very old Auto, are you sure?” Henry said.

“Yes, we were planning on setting up a new shop to explain why we were in Batton. I was going to hire a couple of locals to run it while Speeder I snooped around,” Darcy replied.

“Well I hope you got more merchandise coming than what you can fit in that trailer, you’ll be sold out on the first day otherwise,” Henry commented.

Darcy crooked a finger at Henry and took him outside. He opened the trailer so Henry could see what was in it. Poor Henry just gaped. “Do you think that might do to start with?” Darcy asked. He didn’t mention they were filling another three trailers just like this one, for him to go and get when he needed them.

Darcy climbed in and wheeled a small trike out for Henry and then went back and got a second one for Anny. “It’s a present and we thank you for your hospitality and fine food,” Darcy told Henry.

“No, we can’t accept this, you made us magicians,” Henry and Anne both protested.

“I’d have done that anyway, you can always sell the trikes, after all, kids aren’t cheap to bring up,” Darcy replied and grinned at Anny.

Anny gasped and then burst into tears before she hugged Henry. Henry hugged her and patted her back, “Anytime, anyplace my Overlord. We’ll do whatever you want. We can’t thank you enough for taking pity on a middle-aged couple.”

“Well those items will mean you will be around for a lot longer yet so I hope you have a few kids, Darcy replied. He then pushed the trikes over to the shop and told them to place their thumbs on the buttons to transfer ownership; reluctantly they did.

Henry then took Darcy so he could claim his old Auto, and Darcy transferred the buggy to Henry and Anny. He swapped the vehicles over and did some repairs on the Auto. Henry chuckled and said that looked better than when he had inherited it.

He and Speeder hugged both of them goodbye and got back on the road.


They found their road had managed to extend itself another eight klicks to the next bridge.

They fixed the bridge and Darcy planted crystals at the next ten klick mark but didn’t add the spells. He suspected the road would catch up in time and by then they would be at the new shop. He and Speeder also changed to female. “So what do I call you?” Speeder asked.

“Darling will do, and I’ll call you, Honey Bun,” Darcy said with a grin.

“So my human name is Honey Bun?” Speeder snickered.

“Well, you are a honey, I’ll have the men coming in to shop just to ogle you,” Darcy said.

“It won’t be me, they will want to ogle, how did you get your tits that big? Not that I’m complaining mind you,” Speeder asked.

Darcy looked at her chest, “Weird side effect of upgrading, my cock is bigger than when I got here too.”

“I hope it doesn’t get any bigger,” Speeder replied.

“No, I think as long as I’m on this planet, I’ve upgraded as far as I’ll go. Can’t say the same if I move to one that hasn’t got an Empress though,” Darcy said.

Speeder frowned, “Will that happen?”

Darcy shrugged, “No idea, but I do know I’m bloody hard to kill and I can live a very, very long time, so who knows.”

“Will I live as long?” Speeder asked.

“Well, if I upgrade you to one of my consorts, you can probably live nearly as long,” Darcy replied.

“Oh,” Speeder replied.

Darcy looked at her, “You’d really like me to do that wouldn’t you?” Speeder nodded. “Silly Dog, truly, you’d be happy to be stuck with me for like a thousand years or more?”

“In a heartbeat,” Speeder replied.

Darcy sat thinking as Vam directed them to the new shop. Martin had been looking at purchasing it for Darcy when the Oaks had visited. They were going to send another couple here but Darcy had him hold off as he decided he’d do it, so he could come and check out what was happening in Batton.

The fact the Queen never bothered to reply prompted him to make the trip as soon as they had the paperwork complete and the owner had moved out. Darcy had also needed the time to stock the trailers. The business hadn’t been cheap because it was already set up as a going concern. It was an old Transport Dealership on prime real estate near the middle of the city.

The owner had lived above the shop floor in a large two bedroom apartment. This suited Darcy just fine, as he then didn’t need to stay at their hotel and advertise his presence. The business was also near the palace, which was why he wanted it.

Darcy parked the Auto in front of the doors to the showroom. As they got out a man came out to them, “Good morning Madam, are you planning on selling that Auto?”

“Nope, and who are you,” Darcy asked. Looking the man up and down.

“I’m Renaldo, Madam, I’m the top salesman at this fine establishment,” Renaldo replied.

Darcy frowned, “I don’t think so.”

“Pardon,” Renaldo replied in shock.

“I’m Darling, the new owner. I was informed that the staff had been let go at our request,” Darcy answered.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what game you are playing Madam, but these premises were purchased by me, last week,” Renaldo replied with confidence.

“Mister, I can assure you, that Novice Jacques most definitely sold them to me six weeks ago and it was finalised two weeks ago. I have the papers from the Lands Office stating that Electro Corp., being my company, is the legal owner. Can you produce a similar document?” Darcy asked.

“Now see here, Jacques went bankrupt and I purchased the note, from the bank,” he replied forcefully.

“Nope, Mage Martin went through the books and Jacques didn’t owe any money nor was he bankrupt, else the Lands Office wouldn’t have approved the sale. So I suggest we get that note and we go to the bank who sold it to you,” Darcy said.

“Get off my property or I’ll call the Shields,” Renaldo blustered.

Darcy flicked a cuff and it attached to Renaldo’s wrist, “You mean someone who can cuff me or is that you? Now please tell the truth, is this swindle your idea or is it someone else’s?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.