Tara: 3. Dogs
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - It was pitch black and cold, and an odd smell tickled his nostrils. He had been on his way to a transporter dais that was in Brisbane, Queensland, Earth. He had felt the transition start and then he felt searing pain, freezing cold and blackness. 'What the bloody hell did you do to me, Lee?' he thought. Instinctively, he knew that this wasn't where he was supposed to be. Was he blind or was it really just as black as it seemed? Where the bloody hell was he? Why was he here?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Darcy was thankful that his bank account was healthy and he had his spare packs.

He was pretty sure the girls found a present for everyone at Redtail Hill as they called their settlement. He had to admit that he and Speeder had been just as bad for adding handy gadgets that they both knew would be useful for the community.

The girls had mentioned that they grew rice and Darcy had remarked that he had read that planting sesame and sunflowers with the rice increased crop output. He also informed them that the seeds from both were good for eating and cooking. You could also extract the oil from them and it had many uses.

So they had ended up in a grain store and buying several bags of both types of seeds. They also purchased several bags of a new type of rice that the attendant informed them grew well in these parts and was a popular seller. Darcy also put an enhanced growth spell on them and told the girls that these seeds could be planted at any time of the year as long as they had the water.

As it was getting late, they headed back to Redtail Hills. They had a lot of fun and many helpful hands assisting them unpack his magical bags. The girls made sure the appropriate gifts got to the person they had been selected for.

By the time they were done, food was being served and the boys amused many with what they managed to put away. Darcy excused himself while the tables were being cleared for the meeting and popped back to his treasure cave. As he suspected he found boxes glowing for him to collect.

He also checked where Blaze was and quickly visited her. She nearly got herself raced off when she kissed him. She pushed him off and told him to save it for the girls. She did put him at ease that if they decided to share them, then she and Goldie were fine with this.

He had to remember that her people viewed a mating such as they were considering, quite common. While she was his mate, she would be pleased if two other females also carried his pups. It would also help bind the two communities; she and Huntress both hoped they could get a few more people to cross-mate.

He told her the girls had not felt any ill effects while in town and that they had done a bit of shopping for the community. Blaze was delighted by this news and said she would pass it along. Darcy managed to wheedle another cock hardening kiss out of Blaze before she shooed him off.

He arrived back and joined the people assembling for the meeting. He did notice they had twice the number of Dogs to females that could change. Shelly had told him their community was just over a hundred strong. Before the big quake, a hundred years before, they had four times as many people here.

He hoped that even if only a third of them could change it would help ensure that Dog-Shifters did continue as a race. Huntress had told a similar story. She had added that for them it had been worse, as about three hundred years before the quake that destroyed the crystals; the pack had split into four.

Her mother had told her that the three small packs had left them at that the time. She was sure that one pack at least had been of Dogs that didn’t wish to change and wanted to revert to Canine. She wasn’t as sure of the other two packs, as they only got the odd female pup from them.

Darcy suspected that any pups that had been born black were sent to them but the females that threw to liver coats were kept by the Redtail pack. He wondered if the third pack had done something similar. Vam believed they were to the south-east. They didn’t have easy access to a road so he was more worried about how they were doing.

He decided he would have to go visit them soon.


Darcy and Speeder tried to keep a low profile during the meeting.

They answered whatever question was put their way but did not try to convince the people one way or the other. They simply stated the facts, as they knew them. Several women argued that now they could access the cities they didn’t need Darcy’s change.

“True,” Shelly said. “That is fine for us who can change but what about those who can’t. Speeder mentioned that he and his friends felt as if part of themselves was trapped inside their Dog form. Do we have the right to stop those Dogs, particularly the males like Speeder, from reaching their true potential? Not to mention what they can contribute to our pack if they can also take female form?”

She got a howl of ovation from many of the Dogs to the surprise of many in human form. Many of the women had not thought about how the Dogs felt at all. Some were quite shamefaced for not even considering them.

As the debate wound down, Brindle took charge. “My people, I realise that for many this life-changing decision has been sprung on you suddenly. However, I don’t think letting you stew on it, will help us. We are a dying race and none here can deny this.”

“As I said before, those who are uncertain or truly do not wish to be changed can leave or move to the other den until they feel it is right for them. I will not force you. However, like Shelly said, we women are not the only ones affected. Both of my sons have indicated that they wish to try even if it means moving to the mountain.”

“Darcy has indicated that Huntress will welcome any who wish to move. They have several strong mages now living with them and they have assured us those who wish to move or even visit are welcome, once their militant faction had been dealt with.”

“So I think it is time to vote. Remember, by our laws we must have at least seventy percent of you agree, for the motion to be carried. Those wishing to say no go to my left. The rest to my right. If you wish to abstain then your vote is no, so move to the left, please. Vote,” she concluded.

Darcy watched with interest. This was more like what he had hoped would happen at the mountain. It was those in Dog form that intrigued him. It was damn near unanimous as far as they were concerned. He guessed that Shelly had hit something in them when she mentioned Speeder’s frustration.

The women were more evenly split. He noticed a lot of the older people and Dogs went to the left. He also understood this. The older you are, the harder it is to change your ways. Brindle was just about to say something when a heated discussion occurred on the left.

Several of the women started pointing to family members who had gone to the right and called to them. One woman shrilly demanded her son to get over to her. The male stepped forward and approached Darcy. He placed his head on Darcy’s knee. Darcy touched him like he had done to Speeder and Boner.

‘I am Hackle. Please tell my mother that I love her but I must vote for what is good for our people and me. Even if you can’t change me it is the right thing to do,’ he told Darcy.

“I’ll try Hackle,” Darcy replied allowed. He then repeated Hackles words to his mother. She swore at him and told him he lied. In answer, Hackle padded over to Sage who stood with the larger group. He lifted his paw and she put out her hand to take it. He then looked at his mother and growled. He then moved and lay down at Sage’s feet making his feelings understood by many.

Several of the other women looked at their loved ones, sighed and changed sides. It was now clearly a majority rule amongst the women too. Hackle’s mother stormed out of the room. Her son did not go after her as he had made his decision. Many knew it was the first time he had stood up to his mother and were quietly proud of him, especially Sage.

Brindle, declared the vote and a quiet relief suffused the room. Some of those who had voted yes were still reticent but they had put the need of the community first. Darcy had indicated that it was still up to them if they interacted with someone who had changed. He wouldn’t force any of them to do this. They trusted that he would be true his word.

Darcy approached Hackle and Sage, “Hackle, that was very brave. Would it ease your mind if I told you that I believe you can change?”

“Why?” asked Sage.

Darcy smiled at her, “Well, like you, he has magical abilities. It is probably why you are attracted to each other.”

Hackle made a chuffing sound and rubbed gently against Sage. She smiled and bent down. She whispered loudly, “You just got very lucky tonight.” Hackle rolled over and thumped his tail making those who had been listing chuckle.

“If you wish, I can offer my saliva now and if you wait a couple of hours and help him through the change you can reward him in a manner, he will truly enjoy. Especially, if you are both wearing these,” Darcy replied and removed the two boxes from his pack.

Many who were still near gasped at the sight of the boxes. Sage looked at them in shock and Hackle sat back up and woofed at Sage. Darcy chuckled and said, “I believe Hackle likes my idea very much. If he puts it on as soon as he changes, it will help ease any pain. I will also put a healing spell on to help.”

“Do it,” Sage said her voice was determined and Darcy was sure she desired the outcome as much as Hackle did.

Two other couples approached Darcy. One of the women said, “Us too please.”

Feeling a bit cheeky, Darcy turned to Speeder, “Do you want to kiss the Dogs, while I do the ladies?”

Speeder chuckled, “No, you are far more potent than I am. I think you need to do the Dogs. Why don’t you change to female Dog and let them sniff your hinny and I bet you will get all the licks you have ever wanted.”

Many of them started laughing including Darcy. Then Sage cracked them up again when she said, “Hackle is game if you are.”

“The things I do,” Darcy sighed. He pulled off his pack, his shoes and his shirt but he left his pants on. It would look odd but he was protecting the assets. He did not want stray wet noses on his arse even if he was in female Dog form. As he dropped his hands to the floor, he changed.

Many were surprised by how fast he did it. He grunted and then yelped when Speeder pulled the tip of his tail out from one of the legs of the shorts. Speeder was chuckling so hard he just about had tears. “You’re a dag, Darcy,” he said still giggling.

Hackle had dropped and put his paw over his face and was shaking on the floor. Darcy shook himself and nearly lost his pants. He was able to use his tail to catch them in time and push them higher. Finally, happy, he approached Hackle.

Hackle sat up and gave Darcy a big doggy grin. Darcy was wondering why the hell he had agreed to do this. Nothing ventured nothing gained he decided. Darcy decided swapping spit with a Dog even in Dog form was decidedly weird. Hackle cracked him up again telling him he was a good kisser for a human.

It then seemed that he and Speeder had a production line going. Darcy decided he was getting pretty good at dog-kisses by the time he had kissed his tenth Dog. What worried him was that they even starting to smell good to him and he was getting seriously horny.

The next thing that worried him was what would happen if he came into season while he was with Speeder and the girls. He sent an urgent almost frantic message to Speeder, ‘Speeder, sniff me.’

Speeder got out of the clutches of his last ardent admirer and looked at Darcy. “What’s wrong Darcy?” he asked after he wiped his mouth.

‘I’m getting turned on here, am I coming into season?’ Darcy asked fearfully as the next Dog fronted up to him. The Dog lent down and sniffed him and then Speeder, and then looked at Darcy, ‘No, Mage, but your friend is. It’s a shame you didn’t get him to change for me. I’d have not minded sniffing his butt in his female form, he smells very nice.’

“What the fuck?” Speeder squealed as he also heard what the dog said.

Darcy couldn’t take much more. He gave the Dog a good lick and then reared and changed. He managed to hitch his pants up before he lost his tail. “Sorry Speeder, but I think we need to collect the girls and go wherever it is they have set aside for us.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.