Tara: 3. Dogs
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - It was pitch black and cold, and an odd smell tickled his nostrils. He had been on his way to a transporter dais that was in Brisbane, Queensland, Earth. He had felt the transition start and then he felt searing pain, freezing cold and blackness. 'What the bloody hell did you do to me, Lee?' he thought. Instinctively, he knew that this wasn't where he was supposed to be. Was he blind or was it really just as black as it seemed? Where the bloody hell was he? Why was he here?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Everyone got busy putting away the items Darcy had purchased.

There was a lot of excited babble in the house as they unearthed the treasures he had in the sacks and bags he handed each of them to unpack. Each of the girls also found a little present in the bag they were handed.

Darcy had found books on subjects he knew each held dear. Martin had agreed that they would be appreciated. Going by the kisses he got, he guessed he had done well. He was chuffed when he realised that he thought of these people as his family.

He now had a beloved, and brothers and sisters, and even parents. Although, he wasn’t sure Huntress was fully comfortable with this. However, to him, she was, simply because she was Blaze’s mother. He even liked having Martin as his pseudo-dad.

They had brought home a selection of meat pies, at Speeder’s insistence, which they decided to have for dinner with salads. The girls wanted all of the details of their day in town and this created lively discussions around the table.

“Darcy, we still don’t know if the other females can leave the shielded area,” Huntress commented at one point.

“True, I’m sure that I cancelled the spell. For you girls, it won’t matter since you wear the braces. I would have to get one of the other guardians and take her to the edge of the shield,” Darcy replied. After some thought, he added, “It will have to wait until we settle the problem with the Western pack.”

They agreed it could wait and happily finished their meals. They discussed the trip ahead for Darcy and Speeder. Goldie and Blaze wanted to go too but they understood that Darcy didn’t want them in any danger since they were pregnant. None of them were surprised that Huntress and Martin disappeared early.

The couple had some serious decisions to make.


Huntress and Martin chose to talk first.

They made themselves comfortable in the little sitting area of her bedroom. In the past, Martin had tried not to interfere with Huntress’s rule as he felt he was an outsider. He was not sure how this little chat would go.

He hoped that he was infected and he could change, then he felt he would at least be able to appreciate things from their perspective. He also planned to keep his shop running and Darcy had made him the agent for handling the sale of the crystals.

To his surprise, Huntress had endorsed this at the general discussion at the table. She had said that she liked the idea that once he learnt to blink properly, he could come home every night, just as Darcy had suggested. This gave him food for thought.

Huntress started them off. She reiterated what they had discussed at the table. She then surprised him by saying she wanted him to take more responsibility for helping to educate those who learnt to change so that they could travel and not be cheated or thought stupid.

“Hum, I might have to get an employee,” he said.

“Well, I think your son may be a good place to start,” Huntress said.

Martin grinned, “Yeah, he is a very bright boy, and as handsome as his dad. I don’t think he would be cheated in a hurry either. However, sweetie, he is one of your Shields.”

“Well, you will be my consort so you should have a Shield too. As long as you don’t mind Boner being mine,” she replied.

He surprised her when he shook his head, “No, you and Boner have a special bond and you carry his pups. He has every right to also be at your side. More so than myself, I have let you down terribly. I’ve not been here for you or my children. I am surprised that you even want me to be here now.”

“Martin why don’t you have a mate and children in town?” she asked him gently.

Martin knew it was time for honesty, “You. That day I stumbled into you, you stole my heart and even finding out what you were, didn’t change that. I’m surprised I’ve managed to stay away so long this time.”

Huntress gave him a look of speculation, “Star, you needed time to grieve. I know you two had a very strong bond. You even took her to town with you whenever you could and she loved to go with you. Martin, it wasn’t your fault she changed while with you. She changed earlier than normal.”

“But I didn’t protect her,” he sobbed. He was staggered by how much the memory of finding her slashed body still hurt. He found himself telling Huntress what really happened.

He’d not heard her go out that night. She had been restless all day. He thought she was just ready to go home. It had taken him six terrifying days to find her. It was one of his customers that said there was a dreadful stink two alleys away that made him go investigate. He had feared that something terrible had happened when she didn’t come home.

He found the room the stench was coming from. She and the man, who had tried to mate with her, were both dead on the bed. He could only surmise that she had changed while asleep when he didn’t make her pregnant.

The man must have woken to find a large black dog in his bed and panicked. He had stabbed and slashed at her many times. She had managed to pin him and ripped out his throat. She had died on top of him.

He told Huntress that he was able to form an incinerator spell to remove the evidence and stumbled home. Since he was due to take Star home, he shut up the shop. He still didn’t remember how he got to her. He was sorry that he only stayed long enough to tell her their beautiful daughter was dead.

He couldn’t stay and witness her grief knowing he was the cause, so he had headed back home. He didn’t think she could ever forgive him for not protecting Star. His told her that the days afterwards were just a blur.

It was a year later that Latisha came into his life. He knew now that he had been blinded by her. She must have guessed he was still in pain and had wormed her way into his life. She had been gentle and loving, and so eager to learn. At least she gave him a purpose again. She had left him the year before just before Huntress’s last visit to him.

She just said it was time for her to leave and walked out on him. She started her own business and proceeded to undermine his. This had hurt him again and he didn’t feel able to cope with her betrayal. He didn’t seem to have much luck with women. He looked-up when Huntress sat beside him and he found himself hugging her as he wept.

She hugged him back and gently stroked his head. “Martin, you are such a caring man. It is your compassion that gets you into trouble. I’ve never blamed you for Star’s death, never. I was hurt that you left me. I convinced myself it was only Star whom you loved.”

“Did you know that Blaze and Speeder both check the path every year at the start of spring to see if you were coming home? They wanted Darcy to go and get you as much as I did. Martin despite our differences, I have loved you since the day we met too.”

“You were such a loving father even though your children were Dogs. Even Chaser couldn’t believe how much time you spent with Speeder when you were here. At least I know now why Star’s death upset you so much. Do you think you can cope with the changes in me and even yourself if you stay with us?”

“Yes, it is strange but I do feel stronger. This new entity is very different to the one before,” he said and then chuckled. “If I think of being maudlin, I feel a mental kick and a picture of you, Blaze and Speeder, pops into my head. At least I’m smart enough to get the message that I do have other responsibilities.”

“I promise, that this time, I will try very hard to be more open and honest with you with regards to how I am feeling,” he replied and then rubbed her tummy that was noticeably bulging with the pups she carried. “I hope Boner doesn’t mind sharing his pups with me. Huh, wow! Sweetie, I think you have two little girls in there.”

“Yes, I think we are all going to have multiple births. Twitch’s litter will be interesting; we think she was going to have quadruplets. Poor Romp has also acquired Sniff as a mate and with him and Boner doing her and Flopear they are both more likely to have multiples too.”

“Interestingly, Blaze says all four of them and Twitch, are more than happy with this outcome. They think it will spread the new gene pool even further. Hum, Martin?” she asked tentatively.

“Yes?” he replied warily.

“I know this is a lot to ask of you, but would you consider doing Chaser again? You know she and I have a close relationship don’t you?”

Martin chuckled, “So I get a get a two for one deal like Romp?”

“Ooh, yes, I’m quite sure Chaser would love that idea, you know she loves you too, don’t you? That’s why she seduced you and I let her because I love you both.”

Martin shook his head, “Scheming women. If I must, I must, but on the condition, your next litter is exclusively mine.” Then he chuckled and said, “Do you want me to wait until you can help me get her pregnant?”

“Oh my! You naughty man, that is a delicious idea. Just for that, once I have changed you and I’m able, you can carry my pups.”

Martin blinked and the said, “Oh crap! I forgot about that. Damn, you will do it too if I come into season, I just know damn well that you will.”

Huntress gave him an evil chuckle, “Yes, we will. Do you feel like practising so when you get to do Chaser you won’t have forgotten how to do it?” she asked and nibbled on his ear making him shiver.

When she trailed her lips down his neck with little nibbles, he was done for. He had never been able to say no to Huntress. He knew he wasn’t going to say no now or ever again. He promised her as he moved her face to his lips and kissed her deeply trying to express his love, that he would never willingly leave her again.

Huntress believed him and she proceeded to show him how much she had missed him. For Martin being reunited with Huntress was a joy all in itself. He had truly missed her and he had been miserable without her. To have her in his arms again was more than he had ever hoped for.

The power of their reunion was intense. Since they, both wore items that were more powerful, the magical recharge was unbelievable. They both felt the items were happy that they had rekindled their love and they felt their bond tighten.

They both knew they had serious changes in their lives coming but they felt stronger for being together.


When they came down in the morning, it was to find Darcy and Speeder ready to go.

They greeted Boner and Romp, and the two new additions, Flopear and Sniff, as they entered the house. Martin surprised Boner by giving him a man hug. “Thank you for looking after Huntress for me. I understand we will be going hunting and prospecting a lot over summer and winter.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.