Tara: 3. Dogs
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - It was pitch black and cold, and an odd smell tickled his nostrils. He had been on his way to a transporter dais that was in Brisbane, Queensland, Earth. He had felt the transition start and then he felt searing pain, freezing cold and blackness. 'What the bloody hell did you do to me, Lee?' he thought. Instinctively, he knew that this wasn't where he was supposed to be. Was he blind or was it really just as black as it seemed? Where the bloody hell was he? Why was he here?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

It was a lot darker than Darcy thought a ‘Jewellers and Wards’ shop should be.

At the tinkle of the bell over the door a tired, cranky male voice called out, “I’m closed. Go away.”

“Sorry to hear that, I’m looking for Mage Martin Rothe,” Darcy replied as he walked towards the back of the shop.

The voice sighed and when Darcy stood on the other side of the messy desk, the man said, “If I owe you money your out of luck, I’m broke you’ll have to take it as antiques. If you’re looking for Quaz crystals, forget it. I can probably renew a charm but I barely have the energy for that.”

“Martin, what has happened to you, you do not look well? Huntress and Chaser will not be pleased,” Speeder said and took one of the seats on the other side of Martin’s desk.

Martin frowned, “Who are you? I do not know you men?”

“I’m Speeder, the last time you saw me, you patted me on the head and said I still had a bit of growing to do and to stop slobbering on you,” he replied with a big grin.

“Son? You’re my son!” he whispered in awe as he drank in the sight of the young man. His disbelief and his hope were evident.

“Speeder, you could have told me that little fact,” Darcy admonished as he took the other seat.

Speeder grinned at Darcy. Then to his father, he said, “Yes, Mother is healthy but she is not happy. Rollover tried to banish Huntress, so she put mum in charge but Rollover and Grunt are trying to undermine her. They are trying to stop the Guardian’s from using their human forms unless they have to.”

“It’s all his fault,” Speeder added and pointed a finger at Darcy. “Darcy came through the portal, Dad. He is a Shifter and a special Mage called a Paladin, and he is very powerful. He was able to fix Huntress, Blaze, Goldie, Boner, Romp, Twitch and me. We can now all change between human and Dog. Huntress and Blaze can even do lanky.”

“Dad, we can even change gender in our different forms. Even better, he made me a Shield. Me, I’m a Mage like you Dad,” he said proudly. “And Goldie is mine, she carries my pups. That is a gift I can never thank him enough for.”

Martin’s mouth moved but not much came out. However, tears rolled down his cheeks. “I’ve made a real hash of things haven’t I son? What about Blaze, is she okay? I knew her time was near. I fretted and hoped she didn’t end up in trouble like her sister.”

“Blaze is my mate, she is also a Mage and we believe she carries twin girls. She is near the end of her ninth week and doing very well,” answered Darcy. Darcy then said, “Boner was able to impregnate Huntress but she pines for you.”

“Boner has also been able to impregnate a woman called Flopear. It seems she is the one he wanted but she rejected him when he was not able to do the job in his Dog form. It was not his intent but I’m sure you know how hard it is to say no to a bitch in heat. Huntress is happy for him.”

Martin nodded, “She is a good mother and leader. She even forgave me for getting Chase in pup. We have had a strange relationship over the last twenty-seven years. Speeder is actually three years younger than Blaze. The Dogs who can’t change, age faster and they do not live as long.”

“Our first daughter was killed by the man she chose when he found out she was a Dog-Shifter. I tried to go back three years ago but I didn’t feel welcome so I’ve not been back since. Huntress came to me a year ago and called me a stubborn cuss but I find some of the people in their community difficult and I can’t see why Huntress even wants me around.”

“I also have my business here and I felt lost with the Dog people as I couldn’t seem to help them and they didn’t want my help. Knowing that Blaze would have to face what her sister had to, scared me silly. I had hoped Huntress would have contacted me by now to tell me if she was okay.”

“My business has not been good for a while. I have lost heart. How can a man fix wards and items without crystals? They are impossible to find. I tried to stretch what I had out but they are all gone. That was how I met Huntress. I had heard about the mad brothers. She gave me what she had left but they are gone now,” Martin said mournfully.

Darcy asked, “So would you consider closing up the shop and coming with us to protect Huntress and Blaze for a couple of weeks? Grunt and his sons plan to go raid a den of Dogs and Huntress wishes me to stop it.”

“Since I can offer them the ability to be true Dog-Shifters, she believes they should have the opportunity to decide. She is also not happy with Grunt and his sons. I have been told to take care of them in any way I see fit if they turn up at the other den. Although she is exiled until she gives birth, she is still the Queen of the people I have become one of.”

“If you come with us, you will not be in the main community but at my home. I have claimed the home of the mad brothers, as you called them, as mine. I also have crystals, gems and gold. I was hoping to ask you how I could sell some of it, as the ladies wish us to go shopping for them.”

Martin chuckled ruefully, “Next you will tell me you have magical items.”

“Yes, have ever heard of a group of magicians that used a vambrace for their magical item?” Darcy asked him.

“What?” Martin squealed out and stood. “Only the Queen of Dog Island and her Lords are allowed to wear them.”

Speeder chuckled, “Well the Queen of the Dog-Shifters certainly wears a four gemmed one as does her daughter and her three Shields being Darcy, Boner and me. The other three he changed have three gem vambraces.”

“No, we will have four, three gemmed Mages. The one in my pack says that he is happy to go to Martin so he can be a true Mage,” Darcy said.

He stood and told his pack to appear. He removed it and opened it to pull out the metal box. He placed it in front of the stunned Mage and for good measure, he pulled out one of the small bags of crystals he had. He opened it to sprinkle them onto the desk beside the box to prove he had them.

“Oh, by the Void, you were not lying,” said Martin, and he flopped back into his chair totally shocked as he stared at the crystals and the box.

“Martin, if you wish to accept the box you need to make the pledge,” Darcy said.

“What pledge?” Martin asked.

Darcy said, “Repeat after me, ‘I promise that I will learn to serve, and act in the best interests of all people, to the best of my abilities’.”

Martin frowned but he could see nothing wrong with making such a pledge, so he repeated it.

“So Dad, are you taking us shopping before we take you home?” Speeder said to his still stunned father. He was having a lot of fun even if his father was finding it all a bit hard to take in.

“Hang on Speeder, we do have to warn him about the gene if he comes with us,” Darcy said.

“What surprise do you have for me now,” the man asked not sure that he could take too many more shocks.

“Hum, well, shit. Some people may think I’m contagious. It’s all Lee’s fault. She is a Queen Wizard back on the world I came from to get here. She was the one who made me a Paladin even though I’ll never work out why. She also passed on a special gene to me.”

“From what I know, it only affects those who already have a Shifter gene and possibly people who can be higher level magicians. To my knowledge, it doesn’t affect mundanes or magicians who don’t have what is classed as a full set.”

“The vambraces have for whatever reasoning its creator came to, the same power as a full set of items where I come from and a few other sexy features that I’m sure you will love, like we do,” Darcy told Martin.

“What does this gene do?” Martin asked.

“Well for the Dogs I’ve infected, it has meant they can change form and gender like a true Shifter. They can do it quickly and without pain. It doesn’t seem to affect the person in any adverse way. Speeder can shift his form as you can see,” Darcy explained.

“My mother was a Shifter but I can’t change form or gender just like most male Shifters,” Martin told them.

Speeder chuckled, “Wow, we get to try out another experiment. Come on Dad, what have you got to lose?”

“Nothing, apparently, Son, I’m broke and up to my ears in debt. As much as I would love to have those crystals, I can’t pay you for them. I’m not worthy to become a better Mage,” Martin replied.

“How did you end up in debt?” Darcy asked.

“I trusted another. I trained her and in payment, she set up in business in opposition to me and took all my customers, I’ve not been able to meet my other bills,” Martin informed them.

“I see. Well after your holiday with us, you will again have crystals to use. Do you think I should sell any of them? I do have gems, gold and other jewellery I can sell. I only have a rough idea of what things are worth here on your world and of your monetary system. Huntress told me to just trust you,” Darcy replied.

“Yes, our transport and electrical systems rely heavily on crystals. I think you should sell them to the Guild Mage. She operates the Mages Guild we have here and they desperately need them. She will also make sure they are evenly distributed,” Martin said.

“I like that idea very much. Put your vambrace on, it will make it easier for us to blink you,” Darcy said and then pulled one of the smaller spare packs out of his, to give to Martin.

“Why do you have a second pack?” Martin asked.

“You are going to love it. You just chuck whatever you want to pack into it. The pack then cleans or repairs, and organises the items you put in it, so when you want to pull something back out it is easy to find,” Darcy replied with a big grin.

Poor Martin just shook his head and opened the magic box. Darcy mentioned he could also store precious items like gems in his magical box. With reverence, Martin removed the vambrace and slid it over his right arm. He felt it tighten slightly and then got a very odd feeling. “I think my entity left,” he said surprised.

“Hello Mage Martin, you are correct. The entity that was in your ring had agreed that the one in the vambrace could take over. Paladin, we would like you to add the extra spells to us too please,” the voice said.

“You guys do know these spells makes it harder for a Mage to be naughty don’t you?” Darcy responded.

“Yes, we think your Queen Wizard was very wise. They are good spells and any Mage worth wearing one of us shouldn’t have any trouble living up to their commitment. We believe she has allowed adequate lee-way and warnings to assist the Mage.”

“Since you entered the repository and woke us, and then updated Vam, we AIs and the entities have been all of a twitter. Vam has been able to update us with your database as you call it from your Mad. However, you still need to do the spells. We believe you can just do them to all of us at the same time,” the voice replied.

“Thank you, I shall do it when I get home. Martin, the voice isn’t the entity but he can communicate with it better than we can. He mostly controls the special device that is part of this vambrace. I’ll explain it all to you later. Do you have a name or do you wish Martin to choose for you?” Darcy asked the newly awoken AI.

“I would be honoured if Martin chose a new name for me,” the voice responded.

“You call yours, Vam?” Martin asked with raised eyebrows.

“Mines called Lamr, and Boner chose, Goor and Romp picked Brunn,” Speeder offered.

“I see, in that case, I shall choose, Breis, since we seem to have developed a theme,” Martin replied with a grin.

“Thank you, master, I do like my name. Our creator had a sense of humour. I think he would have liked you people, I know we do,” Breis replied contentedly.

Martin looked at his device on his arm as it faded, so it didn’t appear on his arm anymore. “I have a lot to learn don’t I?”

“That’s why it would be better to come home with us for a while. Okay, we promised the girls we wouldn’t be gone all day. We had better go see your Guild Mage,” Darcy told Martin, as he scooped the crystals back into the bag and then dropped it into the new bag before handing it to Martin. “They will help give you a boost,” he added.

Darcy then consulted Vam and got the location as he walked to the front door. He placed a Crystal over the frame and uttered some spells. Happy, he went back to collect the other two men. Speeder had put the pack on his father.

He touched both men and then blinked them all.


Martin chuckled when he realised where they were.

He went and knocked on the door. A very surprised Guild Mage was stunned to find three men in her private garden. “Melisa, sorry for the unannounced arrival, but I have a very special young man for you to meet. May we come in?” Martin asked.

Melisa stepped back and let them in. She led them to a comfortable seating area. Darcy determined she was of the Genteli race but she was taller than those he knew from back on Utopia. She looked late-thirty in Earth years, so he guessed she was probably aged in her early second century. She was slim and very pretty by his standards.

He suspected Martin was closer to the end of his first century. However, he didn’t look that much older than his son did. Except for his hair, which was pale blonde, they could be brothers or more like cousins, Darcy decided. Speeder was the taller of the two by a good twenty-five centimetres. Genteli age very slowly in looks until they are in their last ten or so years.

“Martin, what has happened to you?” Melisa asked noting the change in his glow.

“Him,” he pointed to Darcy with a big grin. Speeder couldn’t help chuckling either. Darcy just sighed heavily. ‘Here we go again,’ he thought.

“Guild Mage Melisa, I know you are very curious and when I have time, I will come back to visit you and explain. However, I’m on the clock. I have been charged by my beloved and her mother to do some shopping for them. I’m sure you know how stressful it can be for a mere male to be put in charge of such an endeavour,” Darcy said.

Embolden by the look of mirth on Melisa’s face he continued, “Since I am new to this area, my friend here is of the opinion that his father, Martin, would be able to assist us. The first thing I need is local currency, or I’ll not be able to fulfil my obligation.”

“Martin has informed me that what I have to sell is best sold to you and I agreed. What would you offer me for two kilograms of Quaz crystals?” Darcy asked using their name for what he thought of as de Ray crystals.

“My first-born,” she replied quite seriously.

Darcy grinned, “Thank you, but I have my first-born on the way. They are part of the reason for the shopping trip.” Darcy had his pack appear and removed it. He opened it, pulled out four half-kilo sacks and handed them to Melisa.

She opened one and just stared at the contents. She finally looked at him and then yelled out, “Teresa, get in here.”

Another Genteli woman entered in a hurry. “I can have Teresa set up an account for you. The passbook I give you is valid in any establishment you go into. You simply write in the value of your purchase and you and the vendor add your thumbprints. The account will automatically update so you know how much you have left to spend. Is this acceptable?”

Darcy looked at Martin and he nodded. Martin then told Melisa how much he thought the crystals were worth. They bargained a little but both already had a damn good idea what the crystals were worth in the current market. They still had to make them affordable.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.