Tara: 3. Dogs
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It was pitch black and cold, and an odd smell tickled his nostrils. He had been on his way to a transporter dais that was in Brisbane, Queensland, Earth. He had felt the transition start and then he felt searing pain, freezing cold and blackness. 'What the bloody hell did you do to me, Lee?' he thought. Instinctively, he knew that this wasn't where he was supposed to be. Was he blind or was it really just as black as it seemed? Where the bloody hell was he? Why was he here?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Darcy went and unpacked his backpack.

He removed all the items he had collected for his kitchen at the other house and checked out what was still in this one that he could use. He was delighted that the items he found had familiarity and guessed he didn’t need much replaced or added.

Darcy accessed the cold and dry stores to put away his supplies. He wasn’t sure if the food left in them were still good so he decided for now he would use what he had brought with him. They still had a lot of camla meat and they had collected some more fresh vegetables and some herbs that he had identified. He still had a lot of tinned foods. He cleared a spot in each room for his supplies.

He was surprised to find some other handy items in the storage box and found homes for them too. It would probably take him a few days to set the kitchen up as he liked. He happily started the food preparations and was surprised when Goldie joined him.

“Can I help? I have learnt to enjoy cooking,” she told him.

So he put his willing slave to work. Blaze and Huntress joined them and Huntress said, “What can we do Darcy?”

Darcy pointed to a series of cupboards and drawers as he said, “Can you set the table? There are dishes in there, knives and forks and such underneath. The tablecloths and napkins are in that cupboard.”

“Darcy, why does everything look like it is new?” Huntress asked as she opened the cupboards to see what was in them.

“Oh, Lee taught me her two favourite spells. One is a keep clean spell and the other is a repair spell. She doesn’t like having a lot of servants so this saves on people doing what she calls time wasting work. I’ll put them on the community rooms if you like. It is well lit so the crystals should stay charged.”

“We don’t have any crystals anymore,” she replied as she examined the fine cloths in the cupboard.

“We do,” Darcy told her, as he checked the stove was sufficiently heated before placing a large frying pan on it.

“Did you bring some with you?” she asked excitedly to Darcy’s surprise.

“A couple but I found some in the transporter room before we left. I told you I fixed it on our way here from the pool,” he said absently as he cooked.

“Dame,” Blaze said to her mother, “He made the pits work again and put all the dust on the roof. We did find some crystals high up in a crevice. Darcy said the eggs the bugs lay should still be good. I didn’t know little tiny bugs made them did you?”

“No, I didn’t. It seems our Wizard has much to teach us,” Huntress replied giving Darcy a speculative look. She had been out in the wider world and she knew that the crystals were highly prized. If they had them, they could use them to make their lives a lot better.

“Probably,” Darcy answered. “I think Blaze and Speeder are potential Mages and the others we have chosen are at least Novice ready. You don’t have a full set either. I will have to see what I can do about that,” Darcy informed her. He smiled at Blaze’s and her mother’s shocked looks and happily turned his huge steaks.

Goldie giggled, “Speeder told me to trust you. He said we both had lots to learn from you. I think you are going to have a profound impact on this community.”

Darcy frowned, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to turn your lives upside-down.”

“I’m not,” Huntress said and then she took Blaze to teach her how to set the table.


The three males and Twitch were more than happy with what they were served.

Huntress, Goldie and Blaze didn’t have any trouble cleaning their plates either. Darcy was just glad that they liked his cooking and they willingly helped with the clean-up. He didn’t consider himself a gourmet chef but he did like to cook and eat healthily.

One of his first assignments for the Brits had been guarding a Parliamentarian’s daughter. She could cook up a storm both in and out of bed and she taught him a lot in both situations. He’d felt bad about the fact that he was using her to spy on her father.

The prick was as crooked as they came but the daughter didn’t know a lot about what he was involved in. However, she did feed him enough information when innocently repeating overheard conversations and talking about whom he socialized with so that they did get her father.

The group were relaxing in the large sitting room and thinking about bed when Speeder started whining and moving around as if he had itches that he just couldn’t scratch. Darcy placed his hands on him and dropped an extra healing spell on him as he started talking to him.

“Speeder, just stretch out on your back and let it happen. If you like, think about your front legs looking like my arms your paws having a flat palm and your fingers are longer with shorter nails. Excellent, now your shoulders are wider and to the sides, so your arms hang down your sides. That’s it,” Darcy soothed and gently massaged Speeder’s shoulders and arms before he moved down to his legs.

“Now think about your hips being rolled back so you can stretch your legs out straight. Straighten your knees and think of your feet being longer and your claws shorter. You are doing great Speeder. Now the face is a bit trickier, but it is your face.”

“Think of your muzzle being shorter and your tongue. Your teeth should be smaller and squarer but your nose protruding like mine. You are doing very well. But you might want to shorten your ears a bit. Yeah, that’s awesome, I like the points, you must have some Pix in you somewhere. Now shift the hair to your head. Wow, that is one hell of physique you have their Speeder-boy.”

Darcy looked at the panting man stretched out beside him. He decided Speeder was as tall as he was. He was more solid in the chest and he didn’t have much fat on him, being fit and muscular. He had the form of a runner like himself.

He did chuckle when he looked at Speeder’s genitals. For whatever reason Speeder hadn’t lost all of the hair there and it now had a decidedly redder hue and curls like himself. He even had a red stripe to match where Blaze had her white one in his long head-hair.

Darcy turned to Goldie, “What do you think? He’s a handsome looking chap isn’t he?”

The women were all looking at Speeder in amazement. Speeder looked at the women and noticed Huntress and Goldie had odd looks in their eyes. Then Goldie licked her lips and he felt a stirring. He looked down and then tried to bark in his agitation as his new cock grew some more.

It sounded more like a yelp of fright and his eyes grew wider as he watched the flesh between his legs change shape. His heart sped up and he knew in some part of his brain that it was supposed to do this. It still looked very strange to him. It was fatter for one thing and the head of it was now looked swollen and had a hood covering most of it.

“Genesis be damned, that cock is impressive even for a human,” Huntress gasped.

Speeder looked back at his Grand Dame and suddenly grinned as he had seen Darcy do. He knew one thing for sure it felt good and he liked that Goldie also seemed mesmerised by his new cock. Maybe being able to take on human form had some new and interesting experiences in store for him.

Darcy chuckled and got up to get a throw rug off one of the lounges. He helped Speeder sit up and draped it over his shoulders and across his front. “We might have to find you some clothes Speeder, you will feel the cold without your hair to cover you,” he said diplomatically.

“Killjoy,” Huntress said and then she snickered. “I wonder if Boner will live up to his name.”

Darcy choked out a laugh when he realised the others didn’t get the innuendo. “Well if it’s as impressive as Speeder’s is, you are in for a treat Huntress.”

“I can only hope,” she replied and gurgled out a sensuous laugh. Goldie, Speeder and Blaze all blushed as they realised what the other two were talking about.

Darcy helped Speeder to his feet and held onto him as he got the young man to take his first steps. He was very wobbly and Darcy let him take his time getting his feet under him. He stopped as he heard Boner whimper.

“Goldie, come and help Speeder, I think Boner is turning,” Darcy asked. Goldie quickly took Darcy’s place so he could go help Boner.

Boner had listened carefully to what Darcy had told Speeder and once Darcy touched him, he felt calmer and let it happen. He took a little longer to turn than Speeder did but tried to stay calm and while it was very strange, he knew what to expect.

Boner’s stripe was more a honey-blonde, and the women all agreed that it looked very good on him and he also didn’t keep the genital hair. He was a couple of years older than Speeder so Darcy wasn’t surprised that it took him a bit longer. He also got the impression that Huntress wasn’t going to be disappointed with how he formed.

Darcy handed him off to her, as he now had to move onto Romp. Twitch started not long after him, and Blaze moved to help her friend, patting her and reassuring her as she too experienced the change.

Goldie had gotten Speeder to sit and rushed off to find blankets for the others. Speeder watched in fascination as the others changed. Personally, he was delighted that the other two males did change. He hoped they could impregnate their females. He was sure when his cock got hard that he had felt his balls fill and just hoped it was viable and that he could, at last, make Goldie his.

He had always gotten on well with both of the males that had been chosen so this too was good. He hoped to be able to compare their experiences and felt they would now have an even stronger bond. Boner had always been a good hunter and teacher and had taught him and Romp.

They had worked as an efficient hunting pack. The knowledge Darcy had given them as part of this gift would bind them too. He wondered if he truly had the abilities to be a Mage as Darcy had said. He liked that idea very much. Darcy seemed to take being a Mage as just who he was.

Darcy had them all take a seat and rest while he went to the kitchen. He came back and offered each of them some strips of dried meat and large cups of water. He said it would help them regain a little energy. He then suggested that sleep would help them to finish healing. He did warn that they might wake up in their Dog form.

Darcy and Blaze helped Romp and Twitch to a bedroom and got them settled. They were asleep before the couple even left the room. They then checked that Huntress and Goldie got their men to bed too. Boner and Speeder dropped off to sleep as fast as the first two.

“Darcy, why haven’t Goldie and I noticed any difference?” Huntress asked before he left them.

“You already know how to change form. I think you will find that in the next couple of days you will become aware of the fact you have new forms you can choose. Just remember that you may only have one or two and not as many as I do.”

“Darcy, I think I will be able to change to lanky,” Blaze suddenly said. “I got this odd sensation at dinner and I now think it was a part of me that was enjoying eating the vegetables you had given us.”

Darcy nodded, “That’s great if you can, then your mother will most likely be able to take this form unless it was a trait only your father had.”

“Darcy, I think you are correct. I also got those odd feelings about the vegetables. I’ve always liked them,” Huntress replied. “Oh!” she suddenly said and quickly pulled the short tunic-like dress off and dropped to all four.

Darcy was a bit taken aback by seeing the voluptuous woman naked but then he noticed her hair starting to change. She changed into a gorgeous black lanky with a white mane and tail. “You are a very beautiful lanky Huntress,” he told her.

She neighed and pranced. She loved that she now had a new form. She really felt that she was a true Shifter now. She changed back to human and felt the change was much smoother. When she stood, she had a shit-eating grin from ear to ear. “Darcy, that was much easier, it felt so natural.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.