Tara: 3. Dogs
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It was pitch black and cold, and an odd smell tickled his nostrils. He had been on his way to a transporter dais that was in Brisbane, Queensland, Earth. He had felt the transition start and then he felt searing pain, freezing cold and blackness. 'What the bloody hell did you do to me, Lee?' he thought. Instinctively, he knew that this wasn't where he was supposed to be. Was he blind or was it really just as black as it seemed? Where the bloody hell was he? Why was he here?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Darcy slid his hand down as his mouth devoured hers.

She might not have any practice at kissing but he wasn’t complaining, as she was a natural so far as he was concerned. He slid his fingers into her wetness and gripped her mons as he squeezed.

She groaned and bucked so he started sliding his fingers in and out getting deeper on each thrust. Her hips lifted to meet his hand and her legs spread wider, to let him get in further. He happily fucked his fingers into her faster as he moved his head to suck on one of her thick hard nipples, through the soft shirt.

Her sharp nails dug into his shoulders and she stiffened. Then she howled and arched her back. Her body was then racked with convulsions as she came on his hand. Darcy kept his hand pressed in tight as she shuddered on his fingers and they became soaked with her juices.

He removed his fingers as she settled and released her nipple so he could look at her face. The pleasure and contentment he witnessed sucked at his soul and he knew he was lost. He had never felt possessive of another but as far as he was concerned the only cock that would enter the sweet hot cunnie his fingers had claimed would be his.

He slid off the bed and stripped. Grabbing her hips, he rolled her over and spread her knees. He lined up behind her and pressed his bulbous cock head into her wetness. He felt her stiffen so he went slowly. It was torture inching into her in slow thrusts.

She was hot and tight and her muscles tightened around him as he went to pull back. He stopped to savour her surrounding his cock, once he had it buried as deep as he could get into her. He then started doing longer strokes and she pushed back each time he went to enter her again.

She pushed back harder and faster and he sped up to meet her actions. Her whimpers and little shudders had him fucking into her harder with shorter strokes. When he felt her tighten up, he knew she was going to join him on the other side of bliss and finally released his burning need as deep inside of her as he could.

The explosion in his brain as she howled and pulsed around his spewing cock had him screaming out, “Fuck.” Then the magic hit him and totally blew him away. He knew he had to channel it so he sought out the crystals in the room and let it pour from him as he released his next load of cum into the shuddering woman.

He wasn’t sure why he was standing behind a woman with his cock buried in her when his brain started working again. He wiggled and gently pulled out. He made a couple of necessary steps to the bed and crawled on to it. She rolled to her side and he lay on his so that he was facing her. He watched as her eyelids fluttered and then she smiled at him as her eyes captured his.

“I think I now know why my Dame prefers humans as lovers,” she told him.

Darcy was shocked by the flash of intense jealousy that hit him. Swallowing it down he asked as calmly as he could, “So how do I compare to a Dog?”

She shrugged, “My friend Twitch says her first time was quite painful. When the knot forms you can be locked together for a while and it is best if you don’t move a lot or it can really hurt. You didn’t do this but I know you came in me. I can feel it trying to dribble out. I was surprised that an orgasm could be so profound. Twitch didn’t tell me about feeling like that.”

Darcy blinked a couple of times as what she said took hold of his brain. “So you have never had sex before?” he had to ask.

She shook her head, “No of course not, silly. I’m a first-born. I’m not my Dames first pup but my sire was also a human so I was first-born of that litter, as she didn’t have any other pups. She had hoped that she would but it wasn’t to be.”

“Female pups from humans always become guardians. Two pups to a human are not uncommon but we rarely have more. We can have as many as six to a Dog. Twitch had three in her first litter. She isn’t a guardian but her family has always served the guardians.”

“I wonder how many I will have. My Dame says they are easier to deliver when we are in human form, as they don’t grow as big as human babies do. With you being a magician I will probably only have a twelve to thirteen week gestation time. Other Dog’s average fifteen weeks.”

Darcy sat up with a start, “What?”

Blaze looked at him in confusion. She knew she had been rattling a bit, as she like her new voice but she couldn’t think what she had said that had upset him. She understood when Darcy said, “You mean you actually have puppies, not babies?”

“Well, of course, Dog is our natural form. We can’t shift to human until the change happens. Until last night, I had always been in my Dog form,” she told him. “I must say, it feels very odd not having a tail,” she said distracting him further. Then she totally blew him away when she said, “I can’t clean myself either.”

Darcy flopped back onto the bed and howled with laughter.


Darcy had always had a way with animals.

When he had been a spy, entering a property with dogs had never been an issue unless the dogs made a fuss over him. He could even get them to turn on their masters if he needed a distraction to get away.

Cats were also an animal he an affinity with. Most people say you’re a dog person or a cat person. Darcy, however, found cats always curled around him and demanded his attention. He had gotten into more than one women’s bed by petting her cat before he got to pet her pussy.

He remembered one job on a ranch in America. He had gotten into the confidence of his mark because of the way that the horses reacted to him. He had even got out of a sticky situation when a horse few could ride consented to him being on its back.

He even liked birds. They were strange animals but they would cooperate with him and they had never given his position away and even warned him if others were near. Since becoming a magician, he had learnt how to understand animals even better.

Sending images to Blaze had been one of the things he had learnt. He couldn’t read their thoughts any more than he could read a human’s but he could converse using images and his words, that for a reason only known to the creator, animals seemed to be able to understand, to an extent.

Lee had told him as he learnt more about his abilities, she wouldn’t be shocked if he became very good at picking up surface thoughts and even more subtle feelings from those he encountered. A good spy is able to read body language and intent, and this was one trait he had always excelled at using. He could even detect changes in odour when people became frightened or distressed.

Darcy helped Blaze from the bed and told her it was time for ablutions. He helped her walk to the door and over to an area he had screened off as his toilet. She found it strange to squat on the seat to do her business but she guessed she would have to get used to this for the next six months at least.

She was sure that Darcy had made her pregnant. She did hope he didn’t stop practising though. She wanted to feel all of the strange new sensations he had created within her when he took her, again. She had noticed that he had not been happy at the thought of her being with another male. She suspected it wouldn’t matter if they were man or Dog.

She wasn’t sure how she felt about this, as she knew her mother expected her to have more puppies to help swell their dwindling numbers. She had an evil thought as she cleaned up and left the outhouse, as Darcy had called the tiny room. She wondered how many puppies Darcy wanted.

She had never wished to mate with any of the other Dogs and suspected Darcy had now spoiled her in this regard. She knew she only wanted to have his puppies. She was saddened as reality crept in; this was not a place a human would stay. Her Dames lover, Martin, had lived here for a time but then he had gone back to live with other humans.

She suspected that bitch, Rollover and her mate Grunt were the cause. Rollover liked Grunt mating her when in human form and she didn’t care who watched. She would even let him lick her whenever he wanted to. Martin hadn’t liked their displays. He believed that Shifters should be in the same form when mating.

Darcy helped Blaze down to the pool and they waded in. He said, “Swimming is a good way to get your muscles into coordination.”

He then taught her how to do some of the strokes he knew. The pool wasn’t large but she found it was a nice way to stretch and learn about how her new muscle formation worked. She felt better as her form became more natural.

Darcy made her put the shirt back on and took her back to the little house made of stone. He started teaching her how to cook. He told her they needed to go hunting for fresh vegetables. He wouldn’t mind some more eggs too.

“Can it wait another day or two until I no longer exhibit the signs of being fertile?” she asked him as they ate. She was having difficulties with the knife and fork that Darcy had given her.

Darcy flicked her a look that she couldn’t interpret. He was damn sure he had done the deed, as well and still wasn’t sure how he felt about his kids being born as puppies. If he ever got see Lee again, he wasn’t sure what he would do to her for putting him in this bizarre situation.

He then frowned as he looked at the thickening of the hair on the back of his hand. “Oh crap!” he said and closed his eyes.

“What is wrong?” Blaze asked him, noticing the grimace on his face.

Darcy took some deep breaths and tied to quell the panic he felt. He then chuckled softly and replied, “It seems that you have infected me.”

“Pardon? I have no diseases,” she barked at him affronted.

“Oh! But you do as far as I’m concerned. Sean is going to laugh his socks off if we ever meet again. He did warn me that it could happen if I channelled magic during the throws of orgasm. Do you think your mother will be happy to learn her new son-in-law is a nice handsome Dog with magical abilities?”

“I’m not taking a Dog home to her,” she replied mystified.

“Sorry, but you are. Just be aware Tingko, this dog-boy doesn’t share. It seems that my time spent with Lee and Sean had affected me and now that I have been with you, the gene has been activated by your DNA mixing with mine. One of my new forms is Wolf and alpha males don’t share well.”

“Most alpha Dogs don’t either but they will happily collect several females that they consider theirs. By the way, my name is Blaze,” she finished.

“Blaze? I like that, probably better than Tingko, unless I’m cranky at you,” he grinned at her.

“Hum, I will keep that in mind,” she said giving him a look that told him that in future she would treat the name as an insult.

“Oops, I guess that calling you Tingko from now on will get me sent to the dog-house,” he chuckled.

Blaze frowned at him and he explained the reference, while they finished eating. He decided he liked her laugh. It was taking on a more feminine quality that caused a pleasant swelling down below. He suspected she would have this effect on him for a very long time to come.

He may have known her less than a day but he was as certain as the sun rising that his life was now forever tied to hers. She was after all, carrying his puppies. Oddly, that thought didn’t give him as much pause now that his new DNA was affecting him.

He guessed it was a matter of perspective. Finding disgust in another person’s culture simply limited your ability to appreciate what you like about your own and you from adapting. He thought about her comment of licking herself clean. He realized that if he saw a dog on Earth doing it, it would seem perfectly natural.

He suddenly chuckled, and Blaze said, “What now?”

“Nothing, dear, I just had an odd thought, sorry. If you’re finished, how about we go exploring?” he said to change the subject. He wondered if his hard cock gave away his odd thoughts of licking himself.

It was definitely something most human males couldn’t do.


They spent the rest of the day exploring.

Darcy had found a pair of his sweatpants that fitted her well enough and she was even able to pull on his spare boots. He made a couple of adjustments so they fit her better. He could have made her a semblance of a bra but being male, the sight of her nipples pushing at the soft material of the shirt she had kept, stopped him from mentioning this little fact.

He found watching her tight arse in his sweats was not keeping his cock in check either. He had the hots for her even if it was hormone or pheromone driven. Her smell had dropped in intensity but his desire for her hadn’t. He doubted it ever would and wasn’t displeased by this thought.

He had never pursued a long-term relationship due to his inability to sire children. With the female population on Earth, outnumbering the male he’d never wanted for company, just permanency. He also realized that if it hadn’t been for Gerald, he would never have been considered for the trip to Utopia.

He had learnt that most of the males on Future had higher than average sperm counts. Gerald must have faked his tests to get him included. Who’d have thought he had Gerald to thank for him now being a husband and father.

“Blaze, do your people marry?” he found himself asking as they were walking back to the house.

“Marry?” she queried. While she had the words, she still took some time to work out what some of them meant if they didn’t directly mesh with her previous knowledge.

“Yes, make a commitment to another to be faithful and forsake all others,” he offered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.