Baked Melissa - Cover

Baked Melissa

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While my girlfriend Jamie was away at camp, I ran into her best friend at the mall. This led to a fun afternoon at her house. -This is based on a true story- Chapter one is all true. Chapter two contains a little "embellishment". That is why it will be listed as fiction.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex  

The Mall

By the end of my sophomore year I had been dating Jamie for a full six months. Surprisingly I had been totally faithful to her the entire time, with the exception of one night with Katie at the beginning of the summer, but no one ever needs to know about that.

It was now summer and to my utter disappointment, Jamie was planning to spend the summer at camp! How could she do that?! She’s going to leave me here alone all summer? There’s no way I’ll ever survive that long without her! Okay it was actually only four weeks but still, for the first time ever, I was going to be lost without my sweet baby!

Two and a half weeks later I’m surviving pretty well and counting the days until my beautiful girl comes home to me. On this particular day, my friend Dave and I decided to go to the mall. As we are walking around keeping ourselves entertained we run into who else but Jamie’s friends Melissa and Tara.

Now naturally, when I began dating Jamie, I inherited all of her friends as well. Melissa was Jamie’s best friend, if Jamie wasn’t with me, she was probably with Melissa. Sometimes if she was with me, we were still with Melissa. Anyhow, we stopped for a while and chatted and then we all made our way to the food court, where we sat for a while and chatted and just cracked each other up.

The surprising part was that Dave and Tara were really hitting it off. I thought they had met before but never remembered this level of flirting between the two. Melissa and I kept looking at each other thinking “what the hell???” We both knew for a fact that Tara had a boyfriend, but there they were flirting back and forth and each of them gushing over every word. It was both hilarious and revolting at the same time. All Melissa and I could do was roll our eyes, shake our heads and watch this sickening display. I kept thinking oh my god, is that what I look like when I’m flirting with a girl??? How embarrassing.

Needless to say, Tara and Dave wanted to continue their little game, so Tara all but begged Melissa to invite us over to her place where they could maybe get some time together. Dave begged the same of me but we couldn’t really go to my place because my brother and his entire entourage were there, the reason we came to the mall in the first place. In the end, Melissa finally gave in and asked us over to her place. Dave jumped at the opportunity and I, being the good wingman, had to go along with it.

Melissa’s House

At Melissa’s house things started innocently enough. Dave and Tara acted fairly normal for a while. We all decided to go swimming. Dave and I hadn’t brought swimsuits and so just jumped in as is. It was summer, we were wearing shorts, so no big deal. I have to admit that once Tara came out in her tiny little bikini, and I do mean TINY, I couldn’t blame Dave for wanting a piece of that. I’d never seen Tara dressed like that before, or rather, undressed. After about ten minutes Dave and Tara were all over each other, so Melissa and I got to have fun watching them try to have sex in front of us without us seeing them. I mean seriously, the pool wasn’t that big.

Now, I had also never seen Melissa in a bikini before either. Melissa is about five foot seven, long silky black hair, dark brown eyes, perfect pouty lips, really a beautiful girl. Somehow I hadn’t noticed that until now. She had amazing long sexy legs, a nice set of breasts, and a tiny little waist. What a sexy girl. Especially all wet like that in the pool, and I had absolutely no intention of doing anything about it, other than talking.

That was when things started to get complicated. We got out of the pool, had some lunch, and continued to gab and gossip. At least Melissa and I did, while Tara and Dave continued to paw at each other. Finally Melissa reminded Tara that “You know, if you two wanted to be alone you could go chill in the screen room, Zane and I might want to go inside and play pool ... or something” The “screen room” she was referring to was really just one of those screened in tent/canopy things you set up for picnics and such with a couple of lounge chairs in it. They had it set up so they could sit outside at night without getting eaten by bugs. Dave and Tara leapt at the chance to be alone.

Melissa and I stayed over on the deck by the pool and started taking bets on how far they would actually go in the middle of the back yard. We were cracking each other up. I said “I never realized Tara was such a slut” Melissa answered “Dave must either be rich, or have a HUGE Johnson, because otherwise he’s just not that interesting” That is the level of remark that went back and forth for a good 15 minutes. The two of us totally dissing our friends with every insult we could think of.

Just about that time, a familiar aroma came wafting through the neighborhood. It was unmistakable, marijuana.

I spoke up “mmmmm smells like someone else is having a party too, maybe we should go join them”

Melissa replied “That’s my neighbor Billy. Pot smoker, dealer, delinquent...”

I answered “Still smells like he’s having a good afternoon”

Melissa then asked me “You smoke?”

To which I answered “maybe, you?”

Melissa’s parents were both teachers, and her mom seemed to be the real former hippie type. I figured if anyone’s parents would be understanding and tolerant of pot, it would be hers.

Melissa stood up, stood on her tip toes to look and see how the two love birds were doing, then turned to me and said “Wait here”. She disappeared into the house for a few moments and then came back with something in her hand. It was a small baggie with a few “cigarettes” in it. She looked over at the love birds again, dangled that baggie in front of her enticingly and said “You wanna??”

Puff Puff Pass

Well there was really only one answer to that of course. So Melissa pulled one out, then rolled up the baggie and stuffed it into her bikini bottoms. She pulled me over to one of the bigger couches where we proceeded to light up. We sat there and blazed through the first one, sat back and let it take its effect on us. We continued our play by play of what was going on in the screen room, saying stupid things and just cracking ourselves up.

As we were sitting there, Dave and Tara suddenly emerged and showed up on the deck. The first thing Tara said, with a slightly surprised tone, was, are you two smoking weed? Dave just looked on with this expression that said “Dude, go for it” even though most of his attention, and his hand, was on Tara’s ass.

In answer to Tara’s question Melissa just nodded her head towards the neighbor’s house, jerked her thumb in that direction and said “Billy”. Tara understood immediately and answered “I’m surprised the cops aren’t there yet”

After a little small talk, Tara made her way indoors to use the little girl’s room. Dave stayed with us trying to think of something to say other than “you guys can get lost right? I wanna get busy with her”. We pretty much figured that out already. Finally Tara came back out and those two jumped in the pool to make it look like they weren’t so eager to just get away from us again and jump each other. They pretty much swam from one side to the other, climbed out, and ran back to the screen room so they could be “alone”.

Melissa collapsed back on the couch right next to me and we continued to crack each other up with our ongoing commentary. We were laughing even more now. Everything was hilarious. The buzz was working wonders. Not five minutes later, Melissa’s mom appeared on the deck to check in. Melissa scooted away from me when the door opened, I didn’t think anything of it at the time. Mom didn’t know Melissa had come home from the mall and was surprised to see her here with me, and just me. I had been here with Jamie before so her mom already knew me as “Jamie’s boyfriend”. Her mom made some comment about the two of us looking pretty “cozy”, clearly implying something. I guess she saw Melissa move away when she came out. Melissa explained that we weren’t really alone, Tara and her boyfriend were in the screen room making out. Her mom laughed and did the same thing Melissa had done, craned her neck up to look over the pool at the two love birds in the backyard.

Mom said “Well they are in the middle of the back yard in the middle of the day, I guess they can’t get in too much trouble”. No indeed mom, no indeed.

Mom then made a comment about the pot smell, asking if we had been smoking. Melissa made the same gesture as before and again said “Billy”. Mom just shook her head and said “I should call the cops again” but then let it drop. What a genius excuse Melissa had, she could sit here smoking all afternoon and just blame the delinquent neighbor. It was perfect. Of course that is probably where she got hers, I never really thought to ask. Mom gave her blessing to us hanging out for the afternoon and told us to make sure the love birds keep their clothes on, then left for whatever it was that she was late for, Melissa and I went back to the play by play.

Melissa cuddled up close next to me and leaned up against me as we started cracking up. She leaned back, put her head on my chest, and pulled my arm around her shoulder to make herself comfortable. We sat there like that talking and laughing and making bets on how far the love birds had gone, and how much clothing they likely still had on. We were both fairly buzzed, and neither of us were ambitious enough to get up and actually look to settle the bet.

Instead, Melissa paused for a moment and said “Okay so...”

I was waiting for another comment on Dave and Tara.

Melissa asked “Have you and Jamie done it yet?”

I was caught off guard by that one. I asked “Why? Did she say we did?”

Melissa answered “No, she says you haven’t.”

I answered “Well, you know Jamie, she’s waiting”

Melissa said “Yeah I know she says that. At least she used to, but she doesn’t say that as much anymore, that’s why I think she’s lying”

I laughed and said “Trust me, she still says it to me ALL the time”

That cracked her up and she said “Awwww poor Zane can’t get in Jamie’s pants” Then she added “I keep telling her all the time, if she doesn’t fuck you soon someone else is gonna”

I said “Thanks! That should convince her” and laughed. “Maybe I should try that line”

Melissa thought for a minute and said “Well it’s true isn’t it? You’ve got to have at least a couple girls at your school trying to get in your pants” (yeah ... I did)

I just answered “Nope. Not me. Besides, I wouldn’t do that to her”

She just laughed at me and said “Oh no of course not, you’re a sweet innocent virgin right?”

I said “I never said that, I just said I’m not gonna go fucking someone else just because Jamie wants to wait” (Just to be clear, I had in fact fucked Jamie a number of times at that point)

She called me a liar. “You two did too do it, you just won’t admit it”

I answered “You’re right, I won’t. Even if she tells you we did, I’ll deny it.”

Melissa just sat there for a few minutes thinking and then said “Well I know you fucked Michelle. Everyone knows that”

I answered “Everyone? How does everyone know that?”

She answered “Oh please, she brought you, a sophomore from another school to her Junior Prom. Everyone knows you did it.”

I answered “Well everyone is wrong. She brought me, a friend from another town, because she didn’t want to go with any of the apes at your school who couldn’t wait to get their hands all over her, and she knew she could trust me. There was no sex involved. So ... yeah” and then I added “ ... and how did we get on my sex life anyway? What about you? I’ll bet you’re still a virgin aren’t you?” Then I just laughed. I’d never seen her with a boyfriend, or even a date.

She sat up, turned her head and looked at me like that was the ultimate insult, then she smacked me on my chest. She said “Just for your information Mr. Smarty-pants, I’m NOT a virgin”. Then she settled back down on my chest and pulled my arm back over her shoulder.

NOT a virgin?

That was actually so surprising to me that it registered through the buzz. Melissa seemed all sweet and innocent. I had never seen her flirt with any of the guys at the parties we went to. I’d seen her shoot down plenty of guys who hit on her when she was with Jamie and me. I’d never even heard her talk about how cute, or hot, any particular guy was. She had to be a virgin.

So I had to comment “NO way! Who did you have sex with?”

She rolled her eyes, and her head! “Oh no one you know, I don’t wanna talk about it”

As she said that she reached down into her bikini and pulled another joint out of her hidden baggie. She lit it up and we shared another. Melissa would take a hit, then hold it up for me. The buzz increases!

Of course I couldn’t let this virginity story go so I pushed her some more, teasing and making fun of her until she finally told me her stories. Her first time had been at the beach the previous summer. Apparently some surfer guy who she thought was so beautiful and perfect. She said she was flirting with him all week, they finally took a walk on the beach and she found herself alone with him in a nice secluded spot where he, and I quote, “Jabbed that thing into me like he found a hole in tree”. She said it was awful. It didn’t matter though because he only lasted about ten strokes before he pulled out and shot that shit all over her. Needless to say it was not what she had hoped, dreamed, imagined. It hurt, it was sticky, and sandy, and nasty, and disgusting. She had to slip into the surf to clean all that shit off of her. Ugh.

I commiserated with her and was rubbing her shoulder as she proceeded to tell me about her second time. (SECOND TIME??? Wow, she really wasn’t the innocent little thing that she seemed!) She told me that her second time was in fact just a few months ago with “Joe”. I knew Joe, I’m surprised she actually named names. For what it’s worth, I could have told her, Joe is a real dick. She told another sad tale about ending up in the back seat of a car while this pinhead ignored her and humped himself to his own happy orgasm. The poor girl. I gave her a tight squeeze and a kiss on the head and just laughed at her sad sex life. It was kind of rude but, in my buzzed state I thought her sad stories were hilarious.

I just laughed at her and said “Wow, you sure have great taste in men”

She took another hit and said “Yeah I’m sure you could do so much better”

I naturally thought she meant I could do better at picking sex partners, so I answered “well I am dating your best friend, she seems like a pretty good choice”

Melissa answered “Yeah but you can’t get in her pants!”

“I’m dating her because she’s awesome and I love her, not because I just want to get her in bed”

Melissa took another hit and said “yeah of course you are” and then passed the cig back to me.

We continued to pass back and forth, I continued to make fun of her. By this time we had completely lost track of Dave and Tara, they may have left for all we knew, but we were totally buzzed and gave up caring at this point.

As we sat there making fun of each other, with my arm draped over her shoulder, my hand was resting lightly on her breast. The whole time I was absent-mindedly stroking her breast, teasing her nipple with my fingers through her bikini. I didn’t even realize I was doing it until she let out a little moan. Then she moved her hand up over mine and started to squeeze and caress.

I pulled my hand back like it was on fire! Melissa sat up too, surprised at my reaction.

“Oh my god! I’m sorry! I didn’t realize I was doing that!” I said.

Melissa just smiled and said “It’s okay I didn’t mind”. Then she laughed at me and said “Actually I was kind of liking it” and flashed me a very naughty smile.

I said “No I can’t do that, Jamie will find out. I can’t cheat on her. Especially not with YOU”

Melissa smiled at me again and said “Jamie won’t find out anything, I won’t tell her”

I answered “You just sat here and told me about ALL the guys you’ve had sex with, when no one else we know thinks you even know what sex is. You think I believe you won’t tell Jamie I was grabbing your tits?”

She said “I know what sex is dumbass, and no one was grabbing anything, you were just teasing”

“And I shouldn’t have been doing THAT!” I answered.

Melissa finished off the joint and dropped what was left. She said “It’s fine, I promise I’ll never tell. You were too stoned to know what you were doing anyway” And then she leaned over and kissed me.

I wanted to stop but, whoa, what a kiss. It was probably the buzz but, wow. She let me go then dropped back to her previous position leaning up against me. She pulled my hand back over her shoulder, right back to her tit and started squeezing and teasing again. I have to admit, it felt amazing. I could feel her whole body shutter on top of me. Her other hand reached down and started caressing my leg. I could feel my dick starting to rise. She wasn’t sitting on it, but I’m sure she knew it was happening. My mind was still on that kiss.

I whispered in her ear “I’m going to need more of this” as I slid my hand right down into her bottoms and pulled out her little baggie. She never even flinched

Superbuzzed

Melissa lit up yet another joint and we began to puff. This was our third. My hand still on her chest, teasing, touching, feeling. I couldn’t help myself, it felt so good. She handed me the joint and then dropped her hand to my leg again and began to caress me in return. I know at this point I was so buzzed I barely knew what was going on, but I felt every, single, touch, of her hands. It was like I was hypersensitive. I could only assume Melissa was feeling the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.