The Dirty Little Secret - Cover

The Dirty Little Secret

Copyright© 2017 by mysteria27

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Madison is depressed that she's not going out with anybody. Her mother wants to help her figure something out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Brother   Daughter   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Madison had all kinds of dreams when she went to bed. She had dreams about her mother seducing her with her mouth and giving her oral pleasure that she never had before.

During the night, she must have masturbated with thoughts of how Tommy fucked her good and hard. She couldn’t believe that she now had sex with her brother. She knew it was dirty and wrong, but she was an adult now. She didn’t have anybody special in her life. What would be the harm with having sex with him?

She wanted her mother and brother to know that she wasn’t happy. She didn’t want to seem like she was a pushover needing sex. The fact was, the sex she had with her brother, was probably the best she ever had. Oral pleasure with her mother made for intense orgasmic pleasure.

She wanted to have sex with the two of them. Before going downstairs, she removed her nightgown and slipped her finger into her tight pussy. She fucked herself with her fingers. She was still nice and creamy from the night before. She played with her full breasts and rolled her nipples between her thumb and index fingers. She moaned loudly and noticed that her bedroom door was opened.

Tommy was standing there naked with a very large boner. Madison just stared at it and licked her lips. Tommy grabbed his cock and smiled at his very sexy sister.

“I heard you! I guess you want this? I want to fuck you again you little whore!”

“I do want you. Is that wrong?”

“No! It’s not wrong.”

Tommy moved closer to his sister on her bed. He opened her legs and dove into her nicely shaved pussy. He licked and sucked on her plump pussy lips. His other hand massaged her full and firm breast. She moaned and groaned while he gave her oral pleasure.

“Don’t stop! Right there! Jesus!”

“I could eat you all day. Come for me sister! Come for your dashing prince!”

“You’re my prince? Maybe a dirty prince.”

“I’m your prince with a big boner for you.”

“Tommy the prince with a boner. Oh God!”

Tommy was tongue fucking his sister with his tongue. She was arching her back and squirming on the bed. She pulled at the sheets and made purring noises while she came multiple times on her brother’s tongue.

“Fuck me! I need your cock.”

“Get on your knees! Put that nice ass up in the air with your head down. I’m going to fuck you hard.”

“Yes, Tommy.”

Madison got on her bed on all fours. Tommy was at the edge of the bed. He fingered at her wet pussy making sure she was ready for his thick cock. He slid into her pussy with great ease and began thrusting his hips back and forth fucking his sister. Her pussy was slick from her orgasms that he gave her by mouth.

He held her hips while her cone-shaped tits hung and moved back and forth while he rode her like a horse. He slapped her hard on her buttocks while ramming her with his cock.

“I’ve wanted your pussy for years. When I knew you were alone without a boyfriend, I wanted to come into your room and fuck you dear sister.”

“Fuck me harder!”

“My pleasure sexy girl.”

Tommy fucked her cunt hard and fast and pulled out and turned his sister over. He climbed on top of her and entered her pussy again. He kissed his sister passionately on her lips while she wrapped her legs around his waist. His thrusts were deep and hard inside of her pussy. Madison enjoyed his passionate kisses. She never kissed him before.

“Oh Tommy, I’m coming. Fucking hell!”

Tommy let out a loud moan and came inside of his sister’s cunt. Ann was in the doorway masturbating watching her children make love together. She began clapping and cheering for her kids.

“I want to have sex too. Don’t forget about me,” Ann said loudly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.