The Country Kidnapper  - Cover

The Country Kidnapper

Copyright© 2017 by Rogue Alpha

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of a rich, bored sadist who preys on teenage girls who come to the country for vacation. In this part, he comes upon a sorority girl who's car broke down and takes her to his home under the guise of giving her a ride to her sorority gathering at a nearby lake cabin. Once there he restrains her and subjects her to dominating violence, a beating with a switch, and several forced sex acts while abusing her psychologically.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I am bored, it has been weeks since I last entertained someone in my home and I think it’s time for that to change. I strip out of my robe and hang it on a hook in my closet, I pause to assess myself in the full length mirror. Five foot ten inches, not the tallest of men but not the shortest. One hundred ninety pounds, not bad for being in my early forties. I pat my flat stomach in satisfaction, I no longer have an obvious six-pack, but I’ve avoided the paunch that affects so many men my age. My legs are well developed from hiking through the forest, and while my cock isn’t the largest in the world, it’s enough to fill a girl’s holes and have her know she’s being fucked. Overall I am content with myself, I am not content with my current situation. I decide to take a drive to see what the countryside has to offer me.

I am driving down one of the roads near my home when I see a girl standing on the side of the road with her thumb stuck out for a ride. She is facing away from me so I get a great view of her ass in tiny little denim shorts that only cover the top half of her cheeks. She is blonde with thick hair down to the middle of her back, and she is wearing a tight white crop top and sandals. She turns around as she hears my car approaching and I see her tits straining against the tight fabric of her shirt, they are a C cup at least. Her exposed stomach is flat and pale, along with the rest of her skin. She smiles brightly as I stop next to her and roll down the window.

She tells me she is hitchhiking because her car broke down on the way to the sorority weekend get together at one of the girls’ dad’s lakeside cabins. I offer her a ride and she is impressed by my Mercedes SUV, I get her bag from her car and toss it on the back seat. She sits in the passenger seat with the AC blowing on her and I can see her hard nipples through the thin material of her bra and shirt. I shift slightly to make my hard on more comfortable.

She thanks me profusely for the ride and we get to talking. She tells me me how smoothly my SUV rides on bumpy country roads, much better than her BMW M3. I ask if she minds if we stop at my place to grab a snack since it’s on the way to the cabin. She says it is fine. We arrive at the house which is set back from the road and surrounded by forest. I invite her in for a drink if she wants and she hops out of the car and walks in front of me to the house. I watch her ass sway back and forth in the tiny shorts that show off her body so well.

She looks around at the living room and says that I have a very nice home. I tell her that I’m glad she likes it, and ask if she would like a quick tour before I grab my snack. She says yes, so I show her around. Second floor, bedrooms and den. First floor, kitchen, dining room, living room and solarium. Then we make our way to the basement which I tell her is fully furnished, she enjoys my man cave featuring a large screen TV and theater sound system. Then I lead her into a room with a very thick door. As she walks in I turn on the lights and the door swings shut behind me. She gasps as she sees a table with restraints that has sections that can move so that someone strapped to it can be placed in any position.

She turns around and runs into me as she tries to get out. I slap her across the face and throw her to the ground. “You’re not going anywhere you little sorority slut, you’re going to do what you do best, please a man.” She gets up and glares at me. “Fuck you, I’m a Kappa Kappa Gamma, you wouldn’t dare rape me. My daddy would have you killed.”

I laugh, “Funny thing about that, your phone is back with your car, which is nowhere near here. Unless daddy implanted a tracking chip in your tight little body, no one will ever know you were here. All you will be is another missing person, just someone who disappears for a few days and shows back up, dirty, beat up, and without any memory of what happened. At least that’s what the girls always tell the police. But they remember, they just don’t say anything. Because I know their secret, just like I know yours. You’re going to get off on all the nasty things I do to you. You’re going to cum more than you ever have in your life, and you’re going to look for men like me just to get that high again. You’ll never be satisfied by any other type of man or woman.”

She tries to hit me, but I grab her arm and throw her against the wall face first. I press my crotch against her ass, letting her feel my hard cock as my arm presses her neck towards the wall. “Don’t do that little slut, you’ll just make it harder on yourself.” She tries to buck me off but I shove her back against the wall. “Fuck you, fuck you you fucking pervert!” she yells as I reach around to unbutton her shorts.I pull her around, wrap my hand around her throat and shove her against the wall. She chokes as I press against her windpipe, my other hand undoes the rest of the buttons on her shorts. She swings at me with her fists but I squeeze harder on her throat and her hands go to her throat to try and pry my hand away.

“You know little slut, you don’t have to be found again. Be a good little slut or I’ll throw you in the fire pit and make sure your bones are ash and your flesh is dust in the wind.” She looks at me wide eyed and stops trying to pull my hand away from her neck. I loosen my grip and she gasps in a breath. I let go of her neck and rip her shirt over her head, reach around and unhook her bra, pulling it off and throwing it on the floor with her shirt.

She covers her exposed tits with her arms and I shake my head at her. “Bad little slut, never cover yourself. You’ll have to be punished.” I shove her towards the table and she hits it hard, bending over it from the force of the throw. I walk over and secure her wrists to the opposite side of the table so she’s bent over with her ass sticking out. I pull her shorts off and secure her ankles to shackles attached to the table. She gasps as my hand strikes her bare ass. I spank her bare handed for a few strokes on each cheek, then go over to the paddle rack on the wall. I strip, leaving my clothes on a bench, and pick up a long wooden paddle with holes spaced in it. She watches me as I walk back towards the table and starts to cry.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.