Jason's Journey - Cover

Jason's Journey

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Black 20 year old college student begins a journey that will change his life, his families life and the life of every one he meets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Aunt   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The rattling of a key in the door woke Jason from where he was sleeping on the couch. He felt around the coffee table in the darkened room and found the TV remote. He pointed it at the flat screen and hit the Info button. It was after 2 a.m. He smiled to himself as the loud whispers and muffled titters announced the return of his mom and aunt. They must have had a good time.

He stood, wiped the sleep from his eyes and padded bare foot to the door in his boxers. He pulled opened the door to see his mom and aunt swaying drunkenly. Helen was bent forward, the key in her right hand, trying to conquer the intricacies of inserting a key in that tiny slot while dead drunk. Her left hand was on the door for balance. Opening the door caused her to lose her balance. She fell forward through the open door into the arms of her nephew.

Instinctively, Jason’s arms shot out to break her fall. He succeeded in getting his arms around her waist but her momentum carried them both to the floor. He took the brunt of the tumble, barking his head on the tile floor. They lay on the kitchen floor, her skirt around her waist, breathing heavily. Jason’s hands slipped down trying to push her off and ending up with two hands full of her full plump ass. The odor of stale scotch, sweat, perfume and the faint hint of marijuana assaulted his nostrils.

Susan and her sister thought this was the most hilarious situation ever. Not only had his mom and aunt been drinking, Jason thought, they toked also.

“Girl, get your big ass off my son!” Susan reached down and slapped his hands away from Helen’s ass. She bent at the waist and wrapped her arms around Helen, trying to pull her to her feet. She overbalanced and fell forward in a heap, her head on her sister’s ass, her legs splayed out behind her.

“You get your head off my ass!” Helen whooped.

Laughing hysterically, Susan tried to stand. The best she could do was roll off her sister and onto her back. Her dress rucked up around her waist.

Jason realized that neither of them was in any shape to be coherent. He got a firm grip on his aunt’s waist and rolled her off him. That caused her skirt to roll up under her. Jason got an instant hard on when he saw his aunt’s shaved pussy. He recalled her moans of ecstasy when he licked her while she was pregnant.

Helen was dimly aware that her nephew was staring at her pussy. She made no effort to cover up. Hungrily, she eyed his thickening member. She tried to shake her head to clear it. Counting the last weeks of her pregnancy and the six weeks since the baby was born, it was nearly three months since she had the cock. She was going back to her husband but she wanted to ride that big motherfucker one more time.

Jason stood and surveyed the women. His mom’s thick black bush shot out from either side of her panties. He looked back at his aunt’s bare pussy and noted a faint gleam of wetness. He recalled her copious wetness when he shaved her a few days ago. When he finally raised his eyes, he saw unbridled lust in Aunt Helen’s eyes.

“Boy, what are you doing in your drawers with that thing poking out?” his mom said.

Jason looked down, realizing that he was clad in only his boxers. His cock was hard and extending down the leg.

“Ahh ... sorry, mom, aunty, let me go get my pants on!”

Helen’s eyes stayed glued to her nephew’s enormous tool. She ran a wet tongue over her lips. Dam, she thought, I need that cock!

“Later, honey, help Aunty up first”

Jason offered his out stretched hand in a futile attempt to pull her to her feet. He quickly realized that despite his size, she was too big to pull up. He squatted in front of her, wrapped his arms under her arms. He stood, pulling her to her knees. Her lips grazed his length through his boxers. A shock went through his body.

“Girl, what you doing to my boy? Cut that shit out!”

In her drunken state, Susan felt a little out of body. Somewhere in her mind, a caution sign went up. She knew they should not have smoked that joint. All that dude was trying to do was get in one of their panties. She vaguely recalled him fingering her pussy before she called a halt.

The reefer and alcohol left her feeling detached from the world.

“Wait a minute, Jason; I need to catch my breath!!”

Helen was sweating profusely from her exertions. She managed to get to her knees but could go no further until she caught her breath. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Jason’s hips, her head resting on his cock.

She had been here before. She recalled the many times while he was on Spring break. The times she and Jason lay head to toe, his tongue in her pussy and his cock in her mouth. It was the most erotic memory she had. She kissed his cock through his shorts. She was high, horny and needy!

“What the hell you doing, bitch?”

“You just jealous because you ain’t where I am, Susan!”

Jason’s aunt had her arms around his hips in a death grip. The side of her face was rubbing up and down his shaft. Despite her protestations, when he looked at his mom, she was slack jawed with spittle running out of the corner of her mouth. She stared hungrily at her son’s large man meat.

“You slut, you ain’t going to play with my son with me right here.”

Neither of them knew that the reefer was laced with other street drugs. The dude at the bar planned to fuck them both. He had used this combination of drugs before. He knew the effect was a dropping of inhibitions and a burning need to fuck.

Jason noticed an edge to their banter. The sexual overtones were there, as always. However, there seemed to be a hard note of intent under all the chatter.

Susan crawled on hands and knees to where Helen knelt with the side of her face on Jason’s cock. She managed to get her hands on her sister’s shoulder and roughly a pull her away. Helen fell backwards on the kitchen floor, legs splayed open, leaving Susan at eye level with her son’s cock. “Helen, I told you to leave my baby alone! Go on back to your husband!”

“You ain’t fooling me, ho. You been wanting to be where I was. You been wanting Jason’s cock too.”

Jason realized that he was close to realizing a fantasy. His mom and aunt were high out of their minds. He was not sure how far this would go, but he planned to let them do whatever they wanted. Tomorrow there would be hell to pay, but tonight was going to be fun. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of his boxers and slid them to the floor.

Susan watched as her son undressed. She watched his cock spring free and felt it slap under her chin. For a brief moment time froze. Jason’s cock twitching, slapping gently under his mom’s chin was the only movement.

I’ll show that bitch she can’t take my baby from me! Susan reached and encircled her son’s cock with her hand. She pulled her son’s tool to her mouth and kissed the head. She ran her tongue down its length and back to the head tasting the saltiness of his pre cum as it invaded her mouth. The feel of his tool, the arousing taste of his pre cum caused a flood in her pussy. The stimulating mustiness of her son’s crotch filled her nostrils. That aromatic drug released the last restraints. She slowly inhaled Jason’s member. She felt a gooey wetness between her legs. It ran hotly like molten lava down between her thighs. I need to stop, she thought.

“You greedy, bitch, you just want it all for yourself!”

Helen tried to get up but could only raise to an elbow. Her hand found her sex and rubbed her wet hole idly. She watched as her sister’s head bobbed back and forth on Jason’s cock. Two fingers found her overheated hole and plunged into its depths. Fuck, fuck, she thought, I need some of that dick!

Jason’s eyes moved from the sensual sight of his mom’s mouth stretched around his lipstick streaked dick to Helen sitting legs akimbo, her three fingers frigging her sopping wet hole. He gripped his mom’s head in both hands and began fucking her mouth.

Helen managed to get to her knees and crawled closer to her sister. Through heavily lidded eyes, she watched Jason fuck Susan’s mouth. Her lip gloss streaked redly over his huge member; her saliva drooled and hung obscenely from her chin before dripping to the white tile floor.

Helen crawled between Jason’s legs. She pressed her upper body up and hungrily licked her nephew’s balls. She felt him flinch as she sucked one of his enormous eggs into her mouth. Fuck, this young meat tasted good.

Susan felt her son’s cock bruise her throat as he fucked her mouth. She ached to taste his seed, to have it fill her mouth and belly.

Jason knew he would not last long. He could feel the tingling in his balls that presaged his nut. He drew a sharp breath as he felt his aunt slip a finger in his ass while she sucked his balls. She massaged his prostate before. The result then was a geyser of jizz flooding her face and tits. He released his mother’s head and braced himself against the kitchen counter to keep from falling.

“Gimmee some of that young meat!”

After a brief struggle, the sisters settled into position on either side of Jason’s cock, alternately licking down the shaft and sucking the head. Occasionally, they met at his plum sized dickhead. They would wetly kiss, duel with their tongues and then lick back down his tool. Helen again found Jason’s prostrate and massaged it hard. She knew that this would cause him to explode.

“Come on, Gawddamit, give us that seed. Show us what you got!”

He exploded! Jason shot a geyser of love juice that arced through the air as if it were shot from a cannon. It landed with an audible splash. For what seemed like forever, he hosed his mom and aunt. They sat back on their heels with their mouths open and tried to catch as much as they could.

Jason collapsed to his knees, spent. Through a haze, he looked at his mom and aunt. His cum covered them in a white blanket of glistening cream. The white cream covered their hair. Love juice covered their tightly closed eyes. It dripped from their noses onto their dresses. The thick white goo covered their mouths, giving them a “Got Milk” mustache. White dripping juice coated their necks and dresses. He watched as they lewdly smacked their lips. His mom took both hands and wiped her eyes clean. Then she licked her cum covered fingers. His aunt copied her sister’s action to clear her eyes.

“My dress is fucked!” Helen said.

She stood, struggled a moment with the zipper. Then she stepped out of it, letting it drop to the kitchen floor.

Jason watched with bemusement. His aunt stood before him clad only in a white bra. He noted the pooch of her belly left over from the recent birth of his cousin. That thought triggered concern for the baby. He sprinted upstairs to check on him.

Susan managed to stand, using the kitchen counter as a crutch. There was a fire in her pussy like she had never felt. The potent drug combination that the dude in the bar had tricked them into smoking was peaking. She had to have some cock. She followed Jason, crawling up the stairs on all fours.

Helen stood in the kitchen weaving from side to side. Her head was spinning and her pussy was on fire. She watched her sister follow Jason upstairs. She slipped and almost fell as she traversed the cum slickened floor. She gripped the bannister with both hands and made her way upstairs

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.