Jason's Journey
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Black 20 year old college student begins a journey that will change his life, his families life and the life of every one he meets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Aunt   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Jason lay full length on his parents’ bed. He was in his stocking feet, clad in his favorite faded jeans. His white tee shirt pulled tight across his muscular abdomen. The sleeves of the shirt stretched tight over his large biceps.

It was nearly a month since he got home for the summer. The interview with Tom Corcohran went well. They agreed he would start after the Christmas holidays. The more than generous salary also included a house in the compound. He had not told his mother or his aunt about the house.

His mom, Susan, sat primping, preparing for her much anticipated night out with her sister. Her black French cut panties rode high on her thighs. The vanity seat caused her ample ass to spread pulling her panties tight. The dark chocolate of her round plump nipples strained against the half bra. The mounds of her large breasts threatened to tumble from the bra like a milk chocolate landslide.

She needed to blow off some steam. The shock of discovering that her sister had fucked and was still fucking her son shook her confidence. Unconsciously, she thought of her son as one of her “men.” The fact that another woman could take a man from her shook her confidence.

She watched her son in her vanity’s mirror while they chatted. He was her only child and she loved him without reservation. She noticed the outline of his flaccid member down the legs of his skintight jeans. Like his daddy, the boy was hung, maybe bigger! The fact that her sister was getting that young cock angered and intrigued her. She felt herself getting damp as she imagined them together.

Lawd, she thought, I do need some excitement if my son is turning me on! She leaned forward, applying lipstick gloss to her Cupid’s bow lips. She knew this caused her ass be more noticeable. She knew her ass was a man magnet. Unconsciously, she enjoyed her son seeing it on display.

Her husband teased her about watching her ass move when she walked. He said it was like watching two little boys wrestling under a blanket. Susan was a voluptuous, curvy example of African American pulchritude! She knew it and flaunted it!

She had a big appetite for food, sex, and good scotch. Her husband, Adam could attest to the sex part. At fifty, she still needed fucking two to three times a week. If he came home from his construction job too tired to perform, he would lay in bed and watch her get off with her extensive toy collection.

Despite her blatant sexuality, Susan was intensely loyal and true to her husband. She might put it out there for men to see and lust after, but it was strictly look but do not touch. Well, maybe a little touching, she confided to herself.

For as long as he could remember, Jason’s mom’s body fascinated him. He was sharp enough to know that mothers form their sons’ image of women. He wondered if she moaned like her sister during sex. He chortled to himself at the incestuous thoughts. What was that old saying: We all have secret thoughts that would shame Hell?

Jason watched hungrily as she carefully arranged her hair so that her blond streaked raven curls fell over her shoulders and breasts. With some embarrassment, Jason felt his cock getting hard. His skintight jeans provided no room for his 9 inches to grow.

Susan licked her lips as she watched her son’s cock grow. She enjoyed knowing that she had that effect on men, any man, even her son. She envied Helen for her relationship with her son. The other day they even took the baby down to the beach for a picnic, like a real family.

Susan abruptly stood and walked toward her closet. She stopped and turned in front of her son. Her pussy was inches from his face. She leaned over, placed one finger under his chin, lifted his face to hers and pecked him lightly on the mouth.

Her breasts swayed disturbingly. Jason could see the dark outline of her areole. There was a hint of a chocolate nipple peeking above the half bra.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.