Jason's Journey - Cover

Jason's Journey

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Black 20 year old college student begins a journey that will change his life, his families life and the life of every one he meets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Aunt   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Jason guided the old Honda through traffic. It was not too bad this time of year. It would be another month before the tourist invaded this side of Monterey Bay. He turned into Aunt Helen’s parking lot and slid into her parking spot. He was ticked with his mom for volunteering him to be Aunty’s gofer. However, she was insistent about family taking care of family. Jason walked the few steps to Aunt Helen’s garden apartment and rang the bell. He heard a muffled reply and waited, shifting impatiently from foot to foot. He could hear Aunt Helen moving slowly toward the door.

His aunt’s appearance shocked him when she opened the door. Her flowered cotton housecoat hung open, revealing, her white translucent fullback panties and matching granny bra. He could see the thick black thatch covering her sex. Her rich brown areola covered most of the bra. Her dark nipples were clearly visible.

Her belly was bare and protruded between the two garments. As she stood there, one hand absently massaged her distended womb.

“When you get through staring, come in and close the door! You might want to close your mouth too. Flies might get in!”

Helen stepped back and surveyed her nephew. She watched as the pudgy, shy little boy grew into this strapping example of manhood. He filled out the tee shirt, and as her eyes glanced down, she noticed the bulge down his skintight faded Levi’s.

Lawd, she thought, the boy is hung. Despite herself, she felt a tingle in her pussy. Her ex-husband, Andre, was six months gone. Aside from her revenge fuck of a bar pick up, she had no dick in two months. Her hormones were in overdrive. Sometimes she wanted to fuck so bad she could scream. Her dildo helped. However, nothing could take the place of a piece of hard meat. She massaged her belly as the baby moved. She felt bloated. As big and unsexy as she felt, it was going to be a long dry spell.

Jason stepped nervously into the compact kitchen. The center breakfast island with the grey marble counter top and contrasting black stools dominated it. The center of the island was a griddle used to fix a breakfast right at the table.

“So, Aunty Helen, mom says you got some stuff you want me to move for you!”

Helen motioned down the hall toward the bedroom.

“Andre left odds and ends here he ain’t come back to get. I got the Salvation Army coming to get them. The boxes need to be on the front.”

Jason eased past his aunt, unconsciously avoiding any contact with her. He noticed she seemed to be uncomfortable. She kept rubbing her belly.

“Is everything ok, Aunty?”

Jason was a little panicked, thinking his aunt was about to deliver or something. Intellectually he knew it was not time but he had a man’s visceral fear of what to do if a woman went into labor.

“I’m fine. It’s just that the baby seems to ball up on one side and it’s uncomfortable. If I massage him ... my belly ... it seems to help!”

“Ahh ... yes Ma’am,” Jason stammered, “I’ll just start moving these boxes to the front.”

Helen went into her room and sat on the side of the bed. She opened the drawer on the mahogany nightstand and retrieved her mandarin oil. It was part of her daily ritual. She poured a small amount of the essential oil into the palm of her hand and rubbed it vigorously between her palms to warm it. She placed a hand on either side of her abdomen and began a circular rubbing motion. She would start just above her crotch, work both hands upward to her breasts, then slide them to the center, rub down the middle, slide them to the outside and repeat the motion. She lay back on the bed and continue her ritual. It not only helped to relax the baby, but hopefully it would minimize her getting stretch marks.

Jason glanced in at his aunt each time he went into the spare room for another box. She was the first pregnant woman he saw up close and personal. For some reason, seeing her massage her belly was the most sensual thing he had ever seen. He felt his cock growing as he watched her unintentional eroticism.

Helen was unaware that her belly massage ritual entranced her nephew. What she was aware of was that she had accidentally dropped the bottle of oil onto the floor. She sympathized with turtles as she struggled to sit up. Just as she decided to roll to her side, slide to her knees on the floor and stand that way, Jason spoke

“Are you ok, Aunty?”

Embarrassed but amused, Helen turned to answer her nephew. Her reply caught in her throat as her eyes locked on his semi rigid cock trapped down his pant leg. That big motherfucker would wreck a pussy she thought, licking her lips.

“Come help Aunty get up, baby!”

Helen was laying on her side. Jason walked in and awkwardly tried to turn her to her back.

“Look, baby,” Helen laughed, “just put your hands on my hips and turn me while I push with my arms.”

Working together, they got Helen to a sitting position. She looked around and could not find the mandarin oil.

“Jason, could you find that bottle of oil for me. It’s on the floor near the bed.”

When Jason knelt to search, he was at eye level with his aunt’s sex. She sat in that wide legged posture that all pregnant women adopt. His eyes were glued to the wet crotch of her panties while he fumbled blindly for oil. The faint aroma of his aunt’s arousal assaulted his nostrils.

Helen was aware of the display she was putting on. Her pussy was twitching and moist. Frankly, she didn’t give a fuck. It made her feel less like a fat brown whale to have a man, any man, even her nephew, realize she was a woman. Under partially closed eyes, she watched with amusement as Jason struggle to retrieve the mandarin oil and simultaneously ogle her pussy.

“If you can’t find it, that’s ok, Jason!”

Jason tore his eyes away from staring at his Aunt Helen’s pussy. He looked down and saw the oil under the edge of the bed.

“Here it is, Aunt Helen,” Jason choked, handing her the bottle.

“Would you mind massaging my back for me,” Helen cooed.

“Ah ... Aunty ... I ... uh... !”

“Just a little ... PULlleeeze!!”

Helen realized she was putting her nephew in a tricky situation. At his age, he was all hormones and cock. He would probably have to go somewhere and jack off after he massaged her. But, fuck it; she needed a man to massage her back. She needed to feel the caress of a man’s hands on her body. In the absence of any other likely candidates, he would have to do.

“Help me up!” Helen said, extending both hands. Jason pulled her to her feet. He swallowed hard when her milk filled breasts jiggled.

“Jason, I’m going to kneel on a pillow with my arms on the bed. However, I need to take off my robe and bra!”

“Aunty, I don’t know... !”

“Damn it, Jason, don’t be so damned embarrassed! You giving a pregnant woman a back massage, not feeling her up!”

“Yes ... yes Ma’am,” Jason stammered. He could feel his cock pumping precum into his Jockeys.

Helen stripped off the old cotton robe and tossed it on the bed. Then she undid her bra and tossed it on the bed also. “Give me your hand!” As Jason offered his hand, he ogled his aunt’s huge milk filled breasts. They lay on her distended belly. Her nipples were hard and plumped. Jason thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Helen knelt awkwardly on the pillow by the bed. She folded her arms, rested them on the edge of the bed. This position allowed her abdomen and breasts plenty of room. Her panties hung loosely under her belly.

Jason poured a small dollop of the fragrant oil in the palm of his hand. He rubbed his palms together vigorously to warm the oil. He started at the nape of her neck and, using his open hand, massaged gently down the left side of her body. When he reached her panties, he made a fist and pressed down gently on her pelvis just above her tailbone. Helen’s soft moans assured him he was helping his aunt’s back pain.

He kneaded up the right side of her body to her neck, came back down next to the spine and repeated the closed fist massage on her pelvis. His aunt’s satisfied moans continued, but they were now accompanied by a pronounced undulation of her pelvis. The aroma of her arousal blended with redolent orange scent of the mandarin oil to fill the room with a heady, intoxicating scent. They were both feeling a little light headed. Jason poured a small amount of the oil on Helen’s lower back. He gently kneaded up the sides of her abdomen, the heel of either hand on either side of her spine, his fingers extended to cover the sides of her abdomen. Helen dropped her head and moaned softly. Fuck, that feels good, she thought. Now if I had cock to ride, it would be perfect.

Her hips continued a slowly circular motion as Jason’s hands moved up her belly. When his extended fingers moved across her breasts, she felt little shocks as her relaxation and arousal increased. She called a halt when she felt his hands slide up her tits and gently cup them.

“Help me up,” Helen croaked.

Jason stood and wiped the excess oil from his hands with a towel. He offered his hand. Helen used her other hand on the bed to lever herself to a standing position. She smirked at her nephew’s discomfort at seeing her bare breasts. At least he was looking. Most men ignored a pregnant woman.

She realized her lower back pain was gone. However, her panties were drenched with her juices. Helen turned so her back was to the bed. She took Jason’s hands in hers and sat heavily on the bed. For a brief moment, Jason was bending over her as she sat. They held each other’s eyes.

“Let me do your legs also, Aunty!”

“Baby, you done enough. I didn’t ask you here to massage an old fat pregnant woman.”

“Aunty, you aren’t old and fat. You’re sexy, and I love how you look.”

Helen looked at her nephew speculatively. It was months since any man said she was sexy. “Okay, Jason.” She leaned back, resting her upper body on her elbows. She could barely see her nephew’s bald head over the mound of her bellow. Lord, Susan would shit if she saw me topless with her son squatting between my legs.

Jason knelt in front of his aunt and took her left foot in his hands. He nervously stared at the sopping wet gusset of her panties. He inhaled deeply, filling his nostrils with her aroma. He looked up to see his aunt peering at him over her belly. Even a relatively inexperienced 20 year old could see the rampant lust in her eyes. He took one ankle in his hands and gently kneaded up the leg to her buttocks. When he repeated the massage with the other leg, his lust overcame him. He leaned in and kissed his aunt’s wet panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.