Jason's Journey
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Black 20 year old college student begins a journey that will change his life, his families life and the life of every one he meets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Aunt   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“Here, let me help you,” Jason offered his hand.

May’s boldness stunned her as she let his massive ebony hand engulf hers. Her tanned arm looked pale compared to the deep rich dark brown of his arm. He effortlessly pulled her to feet. She stood uncertainly in front of him. An unaccustomed warmth started in her nether regions and permeated her body.

Jason stepped back to let the lady move in front of him. He chuckled to himself as he thought about the beaver shot he got. Who would have thought that an older woman would go commando! As she moved in front of him and started toward the doors, he noted the soft sway of her full hips. Not bad, he noted, not bad at all! He stepped around her and pushed the swinging door, allowing May to move from the lounge area to the boarding area.

Diesel fumes assaulted his nostrils as he followed her through the swinging doors. The old Scenic Cruiser sat in its lane, idling roughly and belching fumes. The faded paint job and the exterior displayed the scars of years of use.

Jason and May were the last ones to board. The driver, his grey uniform frayed at the cuffs and collar, took their tickets, and ushered them inside. He and the old Greyhound retread had seen better days.

The motley residents of the waiting room filled the first ten seats on the lower level behind the driver. Jason followed May as she moved past the smelly bathroom and up the stairs to the upper level. He noted the hard muscle in her legs as she climbed the few stairs.

May was aware the young Black man on the stairs behind could see her legs well up her dress. She felt an odd little thrill. Henry never looked at her legs. She felt a dampness between her legs, followed by a heat that permeated her body. She brought one trembling hand to her ample chest. Dear god, she thought, these hot flashes came at the most inopportune time!

May sidled up the narrow aisle, stopping midway of the upper observation section of the bus. She easily lifted her suitcase and was about to shove it in the overhead. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jason standing patiently. She pretended to struggle because of its weight and the height of the bin.

“Here, let me help you,” Jason offered.

He slid in behind her in the narrow aisle. When he reached over her and pushed the bag into the bin. In the process, his cock brushed over May’s full mature ass.

Uncharacteristically, May pushed her ample behind back against Jason. An electric shock coursed through her. It felt to her like it started between her legs and radiated upward and downward through her body. She broke out in a light sweat. She felt a flutter in her abdomen and her nipples grew hard as diamonds. Her legs wobbled and she thought she was going to faint.

“Thank ... thank you,” she mumbled.

Dear lord, she thought, what has come over me! I actually rubbed my ass against his crotch. May felt heat course through her body. She knew some were the hot flashes of menopause. The others were an intense sexual arousal. Her nipples would get hard and sensitive. This usually occurred when she was ovulating. However, the intensity of both was more than she experienced in years.

It felt like he had pressed a shovel handle between her ass cheeks! Her knuckles turned white as she squeezed the arm of the seat. She felt the fabric of her dress rub her bare ass as he sidled past. Hurriedly, May slid into the seats. She watched as the large Black man moved past her to the rear. She repressed an urge to glance back and see his butt.

Jason smiled as he moved down the aisle toward the back of the bus. It was risky rubbing his cock over her butt. She could have screamed and that would cause a problem. Instead, she reacted as though she liked it. She actually pushed back. He planted his bulk into the five across rear seats, rested his back against the wall and stretched out across the seats.

The ancient bus shuddered as the driver ground the gears into reverse and backed out of the boarding lane. The gears clashed again as he forced it into low gear and lumbered into traffic. With practiced ease, the driver moved quickly through the gears and attained highway speed.

In his back-row seat, Jason surreptiously eased his 16-ounce Coca Cola bottle from his backpack. The bottle was a 50/50 mix of Coke and Wild Turkey. As he took a sip, he caught the old white woman watching him.

May manufactured reasons for her to turn in her seat and catch glimpses of the young Black man. For some reason, he fascinated her. An unaccustomed warmth spread threw her body. What is wrong with me, she thought.

When Jason caught her staring at him, he raised the Coke bottle, offered her a drink from his soda bottle. She was like a deer in the headlights. She wanted to turn away, but could not. A tidal wave of emotion washed over her.

“Come on,” Jason implored, “have a drink!”

Though she did not consciously think of it, years of sexual neglect and the hormonal changes caused by her impending menopause, drove her. May found herself rising to accept his offer. A pang of guilt shot threw her as she glanced down to see if the other passengers were watching. I am just going to the back of this very public bus to have a drink, she reasoned, why should I feel guilty?

She thought about neglectful husband. Her anger at his ignoring her welled in her. I am more than just a fucking farmhand!

Defiantly, she walked the few steps to the back of the bus. She kept looking over her shoulder at the passengers on the lower level. She was not sure why she accepted a drink with from this stranger. Maybe it was an act of defiance at an uncaring husband. May slid into the middle seat, her legs extending in the aisle. To her right were two empty seats. To her left, Jason offered her the Coke bottle laced with Wild Turkey.

“I ... I ... I just want you to know I am married and don’t normally do this kind of thing.” May took a tentative sip of the spiked Coke. She sputtered as the heat of the liquor burned her throat. She felt the alcohol suffuse her body, warming her.

Jason watched as May took another sip. He noticed how her breasts rose as she raised the bottle to her mouth and leaned her head back to take a drink. Lawd, he thought, her jugs were as big as my Mama and my aunt. “Ma’am, all we’re doing is having a drink, being sociable.”

Ma’am! The word aged her. It reminded her she was past middle age. Most of her life was behind her. It also reminded her of the obvious age difference between her and her newfound drinking partner. She carefully observed him as he took a big swig from the bottle. He could not be more than 20 years old! He was younger than her youngest!

He was extremely dark with startling slate grey eyes. His shaved head was enormous, sitting like a block of obsidian on an almost non-existent neck. His broad shoulders nearly filled the space between the back wall of the bus and the seat. Her eyes trailed down over his broad muscular chest. His waist was almost waspish but flared to large thighs and legs. She felt a tingle that was partly the alcohol and partly the large bulge in his pant leg. That could not possibly be his cock, she thought.

“My name is May,” she said feeling self-conscious about drinking with this young man.

Jason watched as May turned toward him. Her left leg was bent at the knee resting on the seat and the other in the aisle. Her dress rode up exposing her leg to the lower thigh. It was a well-shaped leg, lightly covered in a brownish hair.

He accepted the proffered bottle. Time to up the ante, he thought. “I’m Jason,” he said as he offered a toast and took a deep draught. He let his hand drop to her ankle. When she did not protest, he lightly squeezed it.

His hand felt hot on May’s ankle. She felt the heat move up her leg and warm her nether regions. She was a little high. Normally all she drank was the hard cider she and Henry made. The 100 proof Wild Turkey and Coke was going to her head.

She felt as if the world had shrunk to this little cocoon of him and her. It was as if they were the only people in the world. She stole a look at his dark open face. His eyes were calm open pools of grey.

He looks at me as though I were center of his world. When I speak, he listens, really listens. Henry never listened. It was a pleasant feeling. This strange young man made her feel safe and desirable. She felt warm and adjusted the hem of her dress.

Jason watched as May’s dress rose higher. It cut across her thighs, exposing all her lower legs and a lot of her thighs. Her dress tightened across her breasts as she took another deep swallow. Jason thought he could see her hard nipples challenging the thin cotton dress. She offered no protest as his hand slid up her lower leg, partially disappearing under her dress. A warm moist heat emanated from under her dress.

May’s skin tingled as Jason lightly caressed her lower thigh. The tingle moved up her leg. She felt herself getting wetter. The tingle moved up her abdomen causing it to quiver. It invaded her breasts, making her nipples harder and more sensitive. It suffused her neck, ears and face causing her to flush. Jesus Christ, she thought. What is happening to me? I am behaving like a teenager on her first date. As he took a swallow, she watched his pant leg tighten as his cock hardened. It seemed to go on forever.

Her husband’s cock was the only one she had ever seen. He represented her entire sexual experience. Early on in their marriage, she learned to accept the brevity of their lovemaking. With nothing to compared it to, she accepted Henry’s cock and the missionary position as the norm.

This one was much larger. She licked her unusually dry lips. She felt an otherness, an out of body experience. She was not drunk. She knew that. She was never sure what came over her. A barrier dropped and her hand moved out and lightly squeezed the bulge.

Jason groaned as May squeezed his dick. He felt her fingers tighten and relax on his manhood. He lowered the bottle slowly. May’s eyes appeared glazed as her hand rubbed his cock. She seemed to be in a trance. A light sheen of sweat covered her forehead. Her tongue flicked across incongruously dry lips, moistening and remoistening them. He reached out, gripped her thigh, and slid his hand slowly up her dress. The hair on her legs felt like silk. He stroked back and forth, each time he moved further up her thigh pushing her dress higher.

May started as she felt the back of Jason’s hand brush lightly against her pubic mound. Her eyes rose and locked with his. I should stop this, she thought. It has gone too far. I’m a married churchgoing woman. She moaned as Jason’s finger gently caressed her sodden slit. Her husband was never this gentle or caring.

Her fingers tightened on his cock. The import of where she was and what she was doing startled her. It was out of character. Reluctantly, May took her hand from Jason’s cock. Using both of her hands, she grasped his invading hand and held it tightly. She groaned as she pushed his arm back, causing his finger to slip out of her aching pussy.

“We must ... we must stop,” she groaned haltingly, “this is just not me!”

Jason scooted forward so that their knees touched. With his free hand, he reached out and stroked her chin with the back of his hand. He leaned in, cupped her chin, and lightly touched her lips with his. His tongue slid sensuously across her parted lips. His free hand roamed down the back of her neck. May trembled at the feather lightness of his touch. He moved from her lips to her chin, lightly kissing it. He planted kisses on either side of her neck. His other hand moved between them. He began slowly unbuttoning first one then another of the buttons on her dress.

The softness of his kisses, the gentleness of his touch was new and exciting to May. Her husband was not a guy given to foreplay. He would finger her until she get wet. Then he climbed on top of her and stuck his cock in. It was at once frightening and arousing to have someone devote time to making her feel good.

The strength in his hand caressing the back of her neck was frightening. She felt as though he were taking control of her. Unbeknownst to her, May was something of a submissive. She had a deeply suppressed fantasy of being taken. It was a fantasy fueled by the trashy romance novels she was addicted to. In those the heroine was seduced by a broad chested hero with blond hair and blue eyes. Obviously this young Black man looked nothing like the fictional heroes. He was forbidden fruit.

Jason caressed her breast through her bra as he planted kisses just above her cleavage and then on the fleshy mound of each breast.

The tingling that ran through her body frightened her. She experienced feelings, carnal feelings, she never experienced. “Please stop! this is so wrong,” May gasped, “I’m married, and I’m a Christian. I can’t cheat on my husband.” Despite her protestations, she made no effort to stop him.

He undid another button on her dress, exposing her tattered tattletale grey bra. Jason grasped underwire and pushed her bra up over the quivering mounds of her breasts. They tumbled out in all of their pale white glory. Her nipples were pink and rigid. They were as large as the first joint of his pinky finger. He lowered his head, took her hard nipple in his mouth and gently suckled.

“Does your husband do this?”

The sensation of his lips on her nipples sent thrills through her body. Her husband never suckled like this. May grasped his head with both of her hands and pressed it to her bosom. She breastfed her five children. She loved the intimacy of those moments, the feeling of completeness as she nourished the issue of her womb with milk from her breasts. It was part of the cycle of life.

Henry always wanted the door closed. He felt it was not seemly for a man to watch a woman breastfeed her babies.

“No, never,” she moaned.

One hand slipped between them and grasped his cock. Her hand flexed squeezing it. She could feel it pulsing through his jeans. It was hard yet pliant.

The old White woman’s gasps turned to moans as Jason nibbled lightly on one nipple while pulling on the other with his thumb and forefinger. He wanted her. He wanted her bad. However, he knew he needed to take his time. She was a fish out of water. For perhaps the first time in her life a strange man was touching her body. Jason knew she would bolt like a frightened deer if he moved too quickly.

“You are so beautiful, so beautiful,” Jason moaned, suckling on her rigid nipple.

May could not remember the last time someone said she was beautiful. Had Henry ever said it? Maybe once, long ago. May’s belly quivered as she felt the light pressure of his hand on her chest. He was pushing her back on the seats. Oh my god, she thought. Do I want to let him do this? What will he think of me? His kisses on her rigid sensitive nipples excited her body and clouded her reasoning. She was on fire! She lay back on the seat of the bus. A part of her was concerned about the other passengers. He planted kisses on her abdomen, and then let his tongue explore her navel.

May’s body undulated under Jason’s ministrations. Her skin was hypersensitive. Each kiss sent sensations coursing through her body. She felt like she was on fire. Where is he going, she thought? Oh no, he is not going to kiss me down there.

May grasped Jason’s head in both hands and tried to push him away.

“No ... no ... not there ... not there!”

Jason pushed her hands away. When she tried to close her legs, he forced them apart with the pressure of his hands on her thighs. Finally, he planted that first sweet French kiss on May’s labia. He ran his tongue up and down each lip. Then he started at the bottom and let his tongue part her lips and move slowly up until he flicked her clit.

A spontaneous squeal issued from her mouth. “Oh my god! Oh my god!”

“Does your husband do this?”

“Oh god ... oh god ... oh god! Stop please stop!” She freed her hands and grasped his head. She intended to push him away ... to stop this unnatural act. May’s body betrayed her. Her hips bucked against Jason’s head as he alternately licked and kissed her engorged labia. When he took her pussy lips in his mouth, she felt a pressure building. It was as though she was about to explode. Then she felt his finger push its way into her sheath.

“Please ... please ... stop ... I can’t ... oh my god ... oh my god!”

Jason raised his head, his face smeared with May’s juices.

“Do you really want me to stop??” He knew she was too far gone to stop. He moved his finger slowly in and out of her sopping wet. The old girl was as wet as any college girl he ever had. He could feel her pussy spasming around his probing finger.

Wild eyed, May raised her head. She looked at Jason’s sweating face between her legs. All her life she believed that oral sex was filthy, an act performed only by degenerates. Now this young Black man had her nearly naked in the back of a public bus with his face buried between her thighs. His fingers and tongue were probing her sending forbidden thrills coursing through her body.

Waves of mini orgasms wracked her body. Sweat streamed down her face, clouding her vision. Lust clouded her reason. “Don’t stop,” she whispered. She wrapped her legs around his back, giving herself up to his delicious, forbidden kisses.

Jason took her clit in his mouth and sucked it hard. Engorged with blood, it grew in length and girth. He slipped two fingers in her tight, dripping wet pussy and finger fucked her. He curled his fingers upward, stroking her G-spot. He could feel her vagina spasming as a massive orgasm overtook her. Her body thrashed about on the narrow seat as though she were a woman possessed. The grunts and growls coming from her mouth were not human. They were animalistic ... primordial ... issuing from a place deep in her mind.

Her orgasm washed her like waves on an ocean. It surged forward, causing her body to quiver, her hips to thrust. When it receded, she tingled all over. Then the wave surged forward again. Her pussy oozed her ejaculate almost continuously, punctuated by squirts. May had never experience orgasms so intense, so soul shaking. Sometimes with her husband she felt a pleasurable feeling. She felt a warmth, but nothing like this. She was having an out of body experience. She was above them, watching the back of his sweating black head between her thighs. She watched her hips thrust against his face. She saw her face contorted in unaccustomed lustful snarl, her mouth open drooling. She saw her body spasm as though electricity had shot through her body, twitching, contorting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.