Despicable Beauty - Cover

Despicable Beauty

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 17

In the morning, we rose for the last full day and night. The awards would be tonight. There were no events today. We planned to walk and maybe spend some time at the pool. We went down for breakfast dressed for walking and met the other two couples. We all ate together. One of the wives noticed that we prayed.

“Belinda, Steve, you were praying! Is that your habit?”

Belinda smiled, “It’s one of our principles. We are Christians. We will miss church Sunday but will have breakfast, spend time in our room in prayer, and then pack and leave for the plane.”

Elaine said, “We are church-goers but I’ve never had the nerve to pray in public.”

“Steve has given me that strength. His walk permeates his actions. It means he takes stands because they’re right rather than popular. On the other hand, we aren’t Bible thumpers.”

Our time was pleasant. Elaine and Bert joined us for walking around the grounds of the hotel. We walked down to the park Elaine and I had used before. We enjoyed our time. Belinda and I held hands or had our arms around each other. We stayed together at lunch when Ann and Jim rejoined us. They looked freshly showered. Ann grinned. “We watched a movie for a while.”

Lunch was fine and we said we would go to the pool for the afternoon. We went up to our room and changed into our suits. I noticed that Belinda wore that same suit. “You wear that suit because you know it makes me hot.” I grinned.

She grinned back. “Knowing you’re hot makes me hot. We just have to enjoy our hotness.”

We went down to the pool joining our friends. Both Ann and Elaine were wearing bikinis. On the other side of the pool were two couples. One couple’s female was wearing a thong. The other couple’s female partner was wearing a Wicked Weasel! She was on display! Since she was lying on a chaise lounge on her back with her legs spread, it seemed obvious to me that her display was intentional.

Belinda whispered, “Steve, that’s pretty unmistakable.”

I chuckled. “I think so. She wants people to look. Her figure is good enough that folks will look. It is a little blatant.”

Belinda grinned. “Wait until she gets it wet!”

“Why?”

“You’ll find out.”

I sat back. It wasn’t difficult to look out over the width of the pool and see her lying on the chaise with her legs spread. I noticed when she stood though was no longer actively looking. She walked to the shallow end and stepped into the water. Most of her suit vanished! The only things left were the strings holding it together. The rest of it allowed you to see through it like it was almost gauze! She knew what would happen because she stepped all the way in allowing the water to soak all of her suit. After a few moments, she walked back out returning to her chaise and resumed her position. If she hadn’t been on display before, she surely was now. I looked at Belinda and whispered, “Only in private.”

She grinned back at me. “I just might. I think we would both like the results.”

We went in to swim a bit. We enjoyed each other’s company and the water. It was almost five when all six of us left to dress for tonight’s event. Miss Wicked Weasel was still there.

Belinda and I showered together very enjoyably. She made me wear my suit. She wore a LBD that truly looked hot on her. “Bring your club, Steve. I will have to go on stage to receive my award. You will go with me. It will be nice to show off my ‘hunky’ husband.” She grinned.

We dressed and met the other couples at six. Everyone was dressed nicely. Belinda drew stares even from our friends. Bert grinned. “First, a knock out suit at the pool and now a knock out dress for the evening. You’re going to keep Steve busy.”

Elaine grinned, too. “Steve looks pretty knocked out, too. You two make a stunning couple. The only ones who can get close were Wicked Weasel girl at the pool and her guy.”

We smiled at each other as we all walked into the banquet hall. Tonight, all seats were reserved. Belinda’s name was on a plate and, at the place beside it on another plate, was a sign. It read “Lawson spouse.” I decided that it was a little left handed but could have been worse. We sat down. I did notice that other name plates were similar.

Belinda’s boss, co-workers, and her regional VP, Hightower, were seated at the table. Hightower had no one with him. Next to me was one of Belinda’s fellow sales people and his wife, Fred and Angela. They were nice and normal, whatever that means.

Angela asked, “Steve, did Belinda tell you the latest gossip?” I shook my head. “One of the regional VP’s got in trouble and left. This is the sixth event Fred and I have attended. The drinking and sexual overtures have gotten worse each year. I’m not surprised that some wife complained and got someone in trouble. I heard that the VP tried to get physical with the husband and paid the price.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.