Despicable Beauty - Cover

Despicable Beauty

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 16

There was a trip scheduled to the beach for the afternoon. Belinda and I, along with the rest of the group, would go. In our room, Belinda said, “Isn’t Pendleton a Marine camp?”

“Yes, dear.”

“Were you in the Marines?”

“Yes, dear.”

“That explains a few things.”

“Probably.”

We left our room to meet our friends. Travel to the beach area was by bus. The trip was nice. Once there, the six of us claimed an area with our towels lying back in the warm sun. After a bit, Belinda looked at me. “Will you go into the ocean with me?”

“Sure.”

“Good. Let’s go.” We stood and removed our shorts revealing my speedo and her bikini. I had seen a few other suits when we moved her things but she always wore the same one.

As we walked, I asked, “Belinda, I know you have other suits. However, you always wear this one. Why?”

She smiled. “First, this is the suit that attracted you. It’s special. It shows a fair amount of skin but too much nor too little. I have a couple of thong types that are too much for a married woman to be wearing in public. I have two standard bikinis but I want you to remember that you have a hot wife who is hot for you. Others will just have to suffer and be frustrated.”

“Someday, I’d like to see the others.” I smirked.

“I will model the thongs for you in our bedroom. We’ll just have to have some time because I know what your reaction will be.” She grinned. “The others, I will wear some day. I would not have minded having brought one for this trip. It might have toned down some of the idiots. We went in the water and enjoyed ourselves. Ann and Elaine both had bikinis but didn’t show much cheek. We headed back to our towels with our arms around each other walking slowly enjoying being close.

We lay on our blankets holding hands. I noticed that there were some looks but no one approached us. Elaine was next to Belinda. She said, “that suit on your body is spectacular. There are teens and college girls who would love to have your backside. Bert looked.” She giggled. “Steve does a nice job of watching over you though anyone with any judgment can tell you only have eyes for him. I think it’s cute.”

We sunned for a while and then went out to the water again. On our way back, two young California beach types went a step further than looking. One said, “Sweetness, why don’t you join us. Your old man doesn’t look that able.”

Belinda stiffened. “Even if I weren’t married, I wouldn’t be interested. Steve’s all the man I want.”

He said, “You don’t look so tough to me.” I said nothing. We started walking back to our towels. For some reason, that irritated him. He stood and started toward me. I said, “Dude, I’m not looking for a fight or a confrontation. Let it drop. You’re tougher and the lady isn’t interested. There are others.”

“My friend, Mark Fielding, says you’re a pussy.”

“True.” I had started walking again though now knew there was a problem. The guy was too young to really be a friend but may be paid to cause trouble.

I was a step behind Belinda but watching out of the corner of my eye. His buddy stood. The two came toward me. I let them take two steps before turning and assuming a crouch. That didn’t deter them. I waited, ready for action.

They came forward moving a bit faster. One was a half step in the lead. I took him out with a kick when he started a swing. The other came for me and hit me a blow to my shoulder. It hurt but wasn’t debilitating. I hit him back harder above his kidney. He went down. The first one was back up. I said, “You really don’t want to do this.”

“You’re going to die for that.”

I said nothing but waited. He came on and feinted while readying a kick. I was ready and grabbed his foot. I stepped on his instep and tried to lift him by his other foot while punching him in the groin. He folded and fell limply.

His buddy was now up and charged me. The guy looked angry which is a mistake in a fight. I dodged his blow and put him on the ground coming down hard on top of him.

I looked around hoping for police or a life guard. I saw neither. Both were out of commission. I then saw Fielding about thirty feet away. I started walking toward him. He was in a group of Action people. I said, “Fielding, I’m tired of this. You started it with trying to accost my wife and now you’re trying to have goons beat me. It hasn’t worked well. I would suggest you stop now or I will file a complaint with the cops and a civil suit against you and your employer. Action shouldn’t permit its senior executives to harass people at their events.”

“I’ll fire you, ass hole.”

“Not going to happen.” I walked back to our little group. Belinda hugged me. “Steve, that was awesome and terrible. Elaine recorded the entire happening with sound. Fielding is now in trouble.”

We returned by bus. Shortly thereafter, Belinda received a call from her regional VP that she needed to come to a meeting. We gathered our group and all of us went.

Belinda’s regional VP, Robert Hightower, opened the meeting saying, “Miz Harkness, a complaint has been filed against you and your boyfriend.”

Belinda said, “First, my name is Belinda Lawson and it’s Missus. This is my husband, Steve Lawson. The complaint was filed by Mark Fielding. Before you say more, sir, I suggest that you watch and listen to a video.”

Elaine came forward and said, “I recorded this when I saw these two seem to start something.” She played the entire video including the reference to Fielding by my attackers and Fielding’s threat.

Belinda said, “Now, if you and the company want to carry this further, Steve and I will oblige you but I don’t think you or the company will like the outcome.”

Hightower said, “That is a very, very different story from what I was told. The president heard it, too. I think we need to talk to him right now. Please, follow me.”

We all did. Hightower went down to a suite and knocked. He entered. “Mister Abrams, I have talked with the other parties to this incident. I think you need to watch a video. Fielding was standing next to Abrams, who had opened the event as president.

He looked surprised. Fielding suddenly looked sick. Elaine came forward and played the entire video again. Fielding’s face went pale. He said, “You bastard, you recorded me. Those two should have had help. I want you gone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.