Despicable Beauty - Cover

Despicable Beauty

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 14

We had gone in and went a few laps each churning the water pretty well. We were now lying on chaise lounges letting the sun bake us.

As we lay out, others came out to the pool. Bert and Elaine saw, waved, and joined us. Elaine was wearing a bikini that was more modest than Belinda’s. Her form was nice but not as toned as my beautiful wife’s. We sat for a bit talking. Belinda said, “Steve, let’s get in the water again. I’m getting warm.”

We did and I heard Elaine gasp. After a few moments, they joined us. Elaine said, “Belinda, your figure is spectacular. I have never seen a woman with a bottom as good as yours even on models.”

Belinda blushed. “Thanks, I wore this suit to get Steve’s attention at the pool at our condo complex. It worked then. I hope wearing it today will help hold his attention now.”

I blushed. “It did and it still does.”

Elaine asked, “How long have you been married?”

“Not even a year yet. We’re enjoying it. We had to marry if only to make the members of our Sunday school class feel their efforts weren’t in vain.” She chuckled.

I grinned, “You know, I never thought about that when asking her.”

Bert said, “Steve, she has an amazing figure. In that suit, I can imagine how your attention was drawn and held.”

“Her looks don’t hurt but it’s her heart that got me close until I was pulled in.”

We smiled at each other. Bert and Elaine did, too. After a while, we all got out and resumed our seats sunning.

Belinda asked, “Bert, how many of these have you attended?”

“This is my fifth though my first with Elaine. Elanor had to get old enough to be left with grand parents. Elaine’s folks are great and will get them both to church. My parents don’t do as well though mean well.”

Belinda said, “I understand. Mine didn’t even attend the wedding at our church. Our Sunday school class teacher walked me down the aisle. It’s been the right choice for me as is Steve. I pray that they will see God’s light at some point.”

Bert nodded. “I understand.”

Belinda said, “I would appreciate an escort, Bert, when Steve isn’t one of the invitees. I’ve seen some of the looks and they are border-line.”

“Sure. I would hope that Steve will watch over Elaine. Some of the northern and western folk don’t understand what is acceptable. They give it lip service and put down the southern folk as provincial hicks. However, it usually only exposes their lack of beliefs.”

I smiled slowly. “I’ve seen some of those looks. Many of them are from men who are with women.”

Elaine said, “Bert has warned me to be careful about being on my own here.”

Belinda rose. “I want a Coke or something wet. May I get something for anyone else?”

“I would like a lemonade or a water, dear.”

Elaine said, “I would like a diet Coke.”

Belinda nodded and left for a refreshment stand in a corner.

Elaine said, “Steve, your wife is one of the most beautiful ladies I’ve ever met. She’s a nice person, too.”

I smiled. “I’m proud to be with her.” I looked up. “Excuse me.” I quickly stood and went to where Belinda was standing. Two men had come up beside her and were standing closer than they should. When she turned with three bottles in her hands, One said something to her. I didn’t hear that but heard her response.

“I’m not interested. Not now and not ever. That would be true even if my husband weren’t here. You two should find someone who would be more accepting of your words.”

The other said, “Sweet cheeks, you shouldn’t be that way. We can show you a good time.” Both were a bit over weight and one was balding.

I arrived. “Hi, love. May I help you carry?”

“Thank you, Steve. I could use a little help.”

The same one said, “Sweet cheeks, we could help you.”

I said, “Gentlemen, my wife has tried to be polite. I will tell you now to buzz off. If you come toward her again, I will assume you are armed and intend to use deadly force.”

The other one looked at me shocked. He quickly moved a half pace away. The talker said, “I don’t mean any harm. Jack and I were just wanting to have some fun.”

I said, “Do what my wife told you. Find someone else. If I find you around her again, it will be unpleasant for you.”

“You can’t tell me what to do. It’s a free country.”

“It is. You’re free to leave her alone. This is a company-sponsored event. Sexual harassment rules would apply though I take a more direct approach to that kind of thing.”

“Jack” moved away leaving his buddy with me. Belinda moved behind me with her and Elaine’s soft drinks. I continued to stare at the guy. His eyes dropped. Still watching him out of the corner of my eye, I turned to head back to our chairs. He made a mistake. He swung on me. I enveloped his fist in my hand stopping it suddenly. I squeezed and heard cracking. I released his hand as he dropped to his knees in pain. I said, “That didn’t work now and won’t in the future. You might get that checked. If you try to take this further, I will be harsh.”

He said nothing as I left and returned to my seat. I saw the attendant smirk. We got back to our loungers and sat down.

Bert said, “Steve, I saw it but that was some very, very fast movement. I understand why Belinda feels safe with you. I will feel better with you watching over Elaine. Does it happen often?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.