Despicable Beauty - Cover

Despicable Beauty

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 5

I cleaned up and drove over to her place arriving at sixteen minutes before seven.

I went to the door and rang her doorbell. It opened to a vision of loveliness! I had worn nice slacks and a sports coat. I suddenly wished I had also worn a tie!

Belinda was stunning. I knew she had a great figure and had seen most of it earlier in the day when she wore her bikini. She was covered now and wearing a little light blue dress. It was short at the bottom showing off her great legs and cut low enough at the top to make it obvious she had a very nice chest. It wasn’t loose anywhere and every part of her was gorgeous.

I was just staring, transfixed. She suddenly became anxious. “Speak, Steve.”

“Woof!” I took a breath. “Now, I wish I had worn a tie.” I smiled. “Belinda, you look absolutely fantastic. You’re gorgeous and this is a step further than I had expected. You will catch the eye of every man and I will get envious looks from them all. Wow!”

She smiled. We left. I handed her into my car. She gave me directions to the restaurant which I followed easily. Upon parking, I came around to open the door and hand her out. She showed a lovely expanse of tanned leg. We entered the restaurant. There were four tables occupied and we caught everyone’s attention as the hostess led us to our table.

We went over the menu and made our choices finding that we both liked hot and sour soup. I ordered a beef dish while Belinda ordered shrimp and scallops. Both sounded good to me. My eyes were still on Belinda. I knew she was good looking but she was well beyond that tonight.

We hadn’t been there long when Morris came in for a take-out order. He saw me and came over to the table.

Belinda said, “Hello, Morris. It’s good to see you this evening.”

“Wow! You look great, Belinda! Steve made a good step in asking you out.”

She chuckled. “Actually, I had to ask him.”

“Steve, accepting her offer was probably the smartest thing you’ve done in a while.”

I smiled. “I agree. It’s good to see you, Morris.”

His order came out and he paid and left. As he left, his eyes were on Belinda.

I don’t guess I could blame him. My eyes were on her as were those of every male in the restaurant. I even noticed a few looks from women.

Our meals were delicious and we shared bites to give the other a taste of the different entrees. We had a delightful time and the only problem occurred when the check came. I took it and got my credit card out to pay. Belinda said, “Steve, I invited you. I should pay.”

“Belinda, I had never considered you paying. This is a mutual thing.”

“Good. Unless it will destroy your masculinity, then I will pay.”

“I’m reasonably confident in that area.” I handed her the folder with the check in it. She paid. I returned my credit card to my wallet. Shortly thereafter, we left.

Once in the car, she directed me to the theater. She had already bought the tickets making that a non-issue. I said, “Next time, I will pay.”

“You’re on. Now, I can believe there will be a next time.”

“Belinda, why wouldn’t there be?”

“I can’t read you yet, Steve. I don’t know where your committed bone lies when it comes to me. I look forward to a next time though.”

“I could also drive you to Sunday school and church tomorrow.”

“I would like that.”

We watched the movie, a romantic comedy which was okay as those go. Most movies use gratuitous sex or violence or both losing the story. This one didn’t. It was fun.

We returned to my car and then to her condo. I escorted her inside. “Steve, would you like coffee or something else to drink?”

“Whatever you have would be fine, Belinda.”

“Sit on the couch while I get something. You don’t like carbonated?”

“That’s correct.”

She went into the kitchen and came back moments later with two tall glasses. “Lemonade sounded good. I hope that will work.”

“That will be great.”

She asked, “What do you think of my condo?”

“I like the colors. I believe the layout is similar to mine.”

She nodded. She had taken a seat on the couch close to me. Her dress rode up showing an incredible expanse of leg. She was looking great. She even looked happy. She noticed me looking and smiled. “Steve, I am happy. I have had a good time with a great guy. I have every reason to think there will be another date in the future. I’m going to church tomorrow to praise God. Why shouldn’t I be happy?”

“I’m not arguing with you. Actually, I like who you are.”

“Thank you. I covet your positive opinion.” I finished my lemonade. I stood. Belinda stood beside me. She took my glass and walked into the kitchen with hers and mine. She returned.

“What time will you pick me up in the morning?”

“A quarter after nine. That gives us plenty of time to get there, park, and even talk a bit.”

“That sounds good, very good.” I started for the door. “Before you go, I would like a good night kiss.” She moved to my arms and put hers around me. Before I could really act, she kissed me. It wasn’t friendly. It was sensuous and included a full body hug with rubs. My tongue went into her willing mouth and wrestled delightfully with hers.

Much later, we came up for air. I said, “Now, that was a kiss. I hope we do that again?”

“Only if you want to.”

“Oh, I do.”

“Good.” She pulled my unresistant head to her and we kissed again.

When that one ended, we were both breathing heavily. She said with a husky depth to her voice, “Go! Otherwise, I won’t let you.”

I gave her a light, final hug and left for my condo. I parked and went inside to sleep with a smile on my face that was still there in the morning when I rose.

I drove over to her condo arriving at a quarter after. She opened the door before I could ring the doorbell. She was dressed in a summer dress that looked great without being sexual. “Belinda, you look stunning.” She had her Bible and a purse. We left.

I pulled up and parked. I went around to open her door. She got out with a very slight shimmy that I think no one but me saw. I think it was for me. I hoped it was for me. We held hands as we walked to the Sunday school classroom.

No one may have noticed her shimmy when she left my car but our holding hands was noticed when we walked in the room. Jim grinned, “Last week, she visits and this week she’s holding hands with Steve. It makes me wonder what else might be going on.” He chuckled. Belinda blushed but didn’t release my hand. I wasn’t trying to get away either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.