Despicable Beauty - Cover

Despicable Beauty

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 2

We sat down for lunch. After placing our orders, I said, “You mentioned that your guy had broken up with you over this move?”

She looked a little troubled. “Yes.” She said it in a small voice. She took a gulp of air. “His name was Charles and we had been together for almost three years. He had not been supportive of my successes at work. This promotion was, for him, the final straw. He wanted me to quit working and move in with him. I was willing to do neither one. We were not friendly in parting.”

I thought to myself. “I’ve seen her when she wasn’t happy. I bet that was an understatement.”

She continued, “In some ways, I needed this promotion and move. It forced the issue with Charles. It gives me a chance to start a new personal life which I have needed to do. At work, I needed a new challenge. Customer service is fun but I wanted more direct contact.”

I grinned. “I guess I provided that Saturday afternoon.”

“Yes. I’m just glad you didn’t put me over your knee and spank me. I have the feeling that you could have done that without much difficulty.”

I said nothing but did smile very slightly.

We passed the meal peacefully talking about the city and the complex. She was interested in learning about the area. I explained that the condo had parties once a month all during the year to help people have a connection there. She asked, “Steve, do you go?”

“No, and not for long when I do.”

“Why not?”

“I’m not the party type.”

“I’m surprised.”

“Belinda, the parties at the condo have heavy drinking which is not my thing. During the summer, they can get a bit wild. I don’t mind looking but there are some things happening at those parties that shouldn’t be done in public.”

With that, we had finished eating and returned to my office. Shaking hands, she left and I went back to work.

A few days later, I called her with an order. It was filled and delivered promptly and correctly. Action’s pricing had always been good. I looked at my old order information and returned them to being an active vendor.

Saturday, there would be a pool party. I went early to swim and then to exercise. I also would avoid most of the party. Before I finished exercising, she was there. She was wearing in a red bikini though it wasn’t as skimpy as some others that would be there later. It’s bottom was a partial thong. Her bottom cheeks were amazing even having dimples! I had never seen that except on women who were professional athletes or models and, then, not often. This was an all adult complex and women being topless had occurred frequently at these parties. There were three couples at this party, at least, who were into swinging. Risque suits or minimalist suits were not unexpected.

Before I finished exercising, she saw Morris. She went up to him and apologized for her actions previously. It looked real to me. Morris accepted her apology.

We shared “good morning’s” and I left shortly thereafter having finished my routine and showered. I thought to return for lunch. I noted that she was still there working out. Watching her exercise in her bikini was hot and I believe she knew it.

I was in my condo. It was now lunchtime and I was thinking about what I had to eat which was not much which verified in my mind that I would return the hamburgers available for lunch at the pool. I was thinking about returning to the pool for food when my doorbell rang.

It was Grace, my next door neighbor.

She looked a little disheveled. She was wearing her bikini. She said, “Steve, I need your help.”

“Sure, Grace. What’s going on?”

“I was going to swim and eat. Two guys tried to force me and I ran. My stuff is still there and I’m afraid to return. My purse is in a locker.” She looked scared and there were traces of tears on her face.

Grace’s husband is a Navy Lieutenant Commander on a ship. I knew them both and liked them. I had told John that if Grace ever needed help while he was gone, I was available.

“Okay, Grace. I was thinking to go there for lunch anyway. Let’s go. You can decide if you want to stay after we get there. I think I can tame the ‘wild beasts’ whoever they might be.”

I grabbed my keys and wallet and we walked to the pool.

I was a little surprised at Grace’s problem. There were so many women there who were willing or even anxious that hearing that some guy or guys were trying to force someone didn’t make much sense to me. However, Grace was a real beauty.

We arrived at the pool and I found it surprisingly quiet. There also seemed to be two groups around the pool. One group was composed of people I knew to be residents. Another group was smaller and rougher. I recognized no one in it but Belinda, who looked very uncomfortable where she was. We walked into the pool area and went to the grill and condiment table and unhurriedly prepared plates.

We took our plates to a vacant area and sat down to eat. Two guys I had never seen before started walking our way. I saw Grace cringe. I let them approach.

One said, “I see you brought our toy back. After she eats some food, we’ll help her get filled with tube steak.”

I looked up at them and said, “Guys, do you live in this complex?”

“No. We heard about this party and decided it would be fun.”

I said, “The entrance to the pool has a sign that it’s for residents and invited guests only. You weren’t invited. I suggest that you leave before there is trouble.”

The second one appeared to be drunk. “I don’t think so, asshole. We’ll stay and play. Come on, girlie. It’s time to party.”

Grace cringed again. I said, “Guys, I am asking you one more time to pack and leave. You are trespassing and this won’t end well.”

“You’re right about that, dumb ass.”

I slowly stood. Their first mistake was to let me stand without hindrance. The second was for the first one to take a swing at me after I stood. I grabbed his wrist and used his momentum to toss him into the pool. He was clothed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.