Ashley's Tail
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Halloween fling with a hostess dressed as a she-devil leads to even more pleasures for an unhappily married businessman. Surprises might yet await them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Halloween  

“Well, you know, you could take the day off work, it being the day after your birthday and all that jazz,” Karen told me, her lust for me quite undeniable as she took her turn bent over the breakfast table.

“Alright, missy, you want it, you got it!” I challenged my ginger fiancee, quite eager to take her from behind.

“Oh, shit! Yeah, do it! Slam me with your cock!” Karen egged me on, knowing that her nice, slippery twat would do a number on me just as it did the night before.

“You really want that D, don’t you?” Ashley teased Karen as she made out with her and Michelle began playing with my ass.

“Call it what it is. I love dick. Lots and lots of dick. The more dick, the better,” Karen encouraged me with every stroke as I thrust harder in and out of her sloppy wet cunt.

“The perils of taking a redhead lover, you know,” Michelle laughed as she leaned over behind me and cupped my balls.

“Face it, the more that I’m fucked, the more that I want to get fucked, and the harder you fuck me, the more I’ll want it in the future,” Karen assured me as I pumped her vigorously from behind with my thick cock.

“Still want to get married, then?” I asked Karen, “knowing that our marriage will be anything but monogamous?”

“That’s exactly why I want to marry you. I deserve a husband who shares and you deserve a wife who shares, too. Oh, God, deeper ... deeper, go balls deep, honey!” Karen urged me to bottom out inside her, my prick delving as far inside her pussy as she could allow it.

“Damn, girl, your ass is very fine, you know!” I pointed out, even as Ashley spread Karen’s cheeks to start licking her crack.

“Yeah, well, no holes are barred with you, babe. You want to sodomize me, go right ahead! Take my ass! Butt-fuck me!” Karen challenged me, so I smeared some butter sauce on her puckered hole and Ashley stuck a finger in there to help guide me.

“You want it in the ass, do you? You want to take it in the butt, I see. Well, have it your way!” I warned Karen as I slipped out of her cunt and eased into her backdoor with Ashley’s assistance.

“Yes ... up ... my ... ass!” Karen made it plain that she craved more of my dick in her bottom.

If Karen’s twat was silky fine, her asshole was something else entirely, gripping my prick with its heat, friction, and tightness. Far from whining or griping about the pain of a big dick up her cornhole, Karen pushed back even more ardently with her hips, her whole body reacting with shivers of excitement and pleasure as she was sodomized by her fiance. Ashley focused on licking and sucking Karen’s clit now, while Michelle kept caressing my balls and kissing my neck.

My cock pumping hard in and out of Karen’s tight ass combined with Ashley’s lips and tongue on her clit and pussy folds to drive her wild. When Michelle began sucking her tits, it was too much, to the point of sensory overload. While this happened, Brian was soon deep inside Carmen on the kitchen floor, while Kayla spread Carmen’s cheeks and started rimming her in earnest. The sight of this simply excited each of us more than ever. I pounded Karen’s booty harder with each thrust, my dick going deeper inside her colon and stretching her bunghole.

“Oh ... God ... oh, fuck!” Karen screamed, right as my phone rang.

It was Tracy, my estranged wife, of all people.

“Hello?” I answered the call.

“Saul, honey, is that you? Where are you?” Tracy wondered aloud, hearing laughter in the background.

I grinned and really pushed myself up Karen’s ass, in a way that thrilled her. I think that part of the turn-on was getting fucked by another woman’s husband while that woman spoke to him. Far from being quiet, Karen was as loud as possible and made sure that Tracy heard her screams as she pushed back against me with her delightful hips.

“I’m in my new home, Trace. And don’t call me honey. You’ve made it plain that you don’t love me. You don’t get to use pet names or endearments with me. Oh, and at some point, I need some time with the twins,” I told Tracy as I kept ramming Karen’s sweet, tight bottom with my hard, throbbing, pulsing cock.

“New home? Saul, I’m here at your place, ready to drop off the twins. They’re still in the car, because I asked them for some privacy first. I’m sorry that I kept them on Halloween, but damn, did you really think that I was going to kept them away entirely? It’s your birthday, too, not just Halloween. They just needed a chance to trick or treat first and I figured that this was the last chance for me to do that with them, so sue me!” Tracy expressed her shock at the news.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.