Ashley's Tail - Cover

Ashley's Tail

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Halloween fling with a hostess dressed as a she-devil leads to even more pleasures for an unhappily married businessman. Surprises might yet await them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Halloween  

I was all tapped out by the time that I crashed on that bed. Between booze, pitching in at the bar, several rounds of hot, steamy, sweaty sex with three gorgeous women, and all of that delicious food, I was sleepy as fuck. I dozed off for what must have been hours when I felt kisses on my face, neck, and chest revive me at last. I had no idea what time it was, but I knew that my bladder was full and needed emptying, so I instinctively rose and headed for the bathroom.

“I see that you helped yourself to my bathroom as you did to my wife and my girlfriends,” a male voice told me from behind as I washed my hands.

I looked in the mirror and saw an aging fellow, rather burly in fact, with white hair and sideburns. He smiled as he noticed me flinch and startle, but he also waved his hand a bit as if to calm me down. He waited until my hands were clean and I turned around to speak to me again.

“Relax, I’m not Michelle’s first hubby, Warren. He’s into men. I’m not. I definitely prefer women. And I was also being a little facetious. You’re more than welcome to make yourself at home, stud. I could use the help with all three of my lovely ladies. Do you have any idea how hard it is for a fifty-seven year old man to keep up with three constantly horny sluts, not that I mind, but I suspect that I was going to be fucked into the grave, sooner or later. There are worse ways to go, but I’m just saying that I could definitely stand for the helping hand there,” Brian chuckled.

“Michelle said that, well ... I don’t want to insult you, but she brought up something else,” I hinted at the sterility, but Brian wasn’t one to be evasive.

“My sterility, yeah. The mumps. Fuck me sideways, the damn mumps got me. I’ve been sterile ever since, though I’ve used that to great benefit in the past. I could fuck any woman that I wanted and not have to worry about paternity suits or anything that might interfere with business. Now, however, I want to be a father, forget grandfather, I won’t live long enough for that. The only way to do that is raise another man’s child, and why not in a way that no one is aware of the fact? The kid doesn’t need to know that he or she is adopted, do they? So, I, Brian Killian, must essentially encourage my wife to do what she already wants to do, namely fuck around, which I do as well. There you go. You get to be Daddy four times over. From having your own daughters from your recent marriage to siring children on my three ladies,” Brian bluntly encouraged me to boff his wife some more.

“Okay, but only the ones by Michelle are legally presumed to be yours, right?” I stipulated, getting an easy nod on that.

“That’s all I need for my legacy. Someone to pass the bar down to in the future. Nothing against Warren or his boyfriend, I’m no racist, but I can’t let it be obvious while I’m married that Michelle is pregnant to someone else. If she wants them to breed her, she needs to wait until I’m dead first. It’s just a practical issue, if you will. There needs to be no question of paternity in the public eye, at least. My family and friends must assume that Michelle’s baby is mine,” Brian leveled with me some more.

“Good thinking. It’s not racist to want the children to not be obviously another man’s. That’s just common sense. You’re not Charlie Baileygates, after all,” I alluded to Jim Carrey’s character from Me, Myself, and Irene, “anyway, let’s continue this discourse away from the bathroom, shall we?” I laughed a bit as we joined Michelle, Karen, and Ashley at the breakfast table ... along with Kayla and Carmen.

“Ladies,” I smiled at them as they all sat there, naked, eating the breakfast that Ashley made for us all, one of ham and onion omelettes and hash browns.

“Saul, or should I say, lover?” Michelle licked her lips as she bit off some more of her omelette, “you definitely fucked me but good last night.”

“And I got home from drinking with my friends, found her in bed with you, and just got busy screwing her deep and hard. No, I didn’t mind the sloppy seconds. It made for extra lube. God, I love this woman! Horny bitch, just my type!” Brian laughed as he recalled what happened while I was three sheets to the wind.

“Don’t forget what happened later this morning, too,” Ashley observed, winking at her boss, “when I woke you up with a blowjob and then went all cowgirl on you?”

“That you did, you sweet little minx! I love you for that! And then Karen surprised me in the shower, gave me that Viagra, and had me going hot and heavy for a good hour or so. It’s a wonder that I didn’t have a massive coronary from all this humping!” Brian belly laughed now, even as Kayla and Carmen flirted with him ... and all of us.

“Well, I don’t want you left out while Saul breeds us all. By the way, Saul, Kayla and Carmen want their share of your seed, too. That’s what they’re here to discuss with us. It seems that you’re to breed five women, not just three, if that’s fine with you. They also want to fuck Brian, but that’s just for fun. You two men will need to invest in your vitamins, sharing five women together with each other. Naturally, when not at work, when at here ... well, you get the idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.