Dear John - Cover

Dear John

Copyright© 2017 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - He's a soldier overseas. She send him the letter: bad news.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slow  

My dad’s intervention, if that’s what it was, likely saved a situation that was already bad from becoming a major disassociation of families. He literally pushed me into the bedroom in my wheel chair, and having bidden Abigail to put together a serious breakfast, he read my crippled and disfigured ass the riot act!

“Son, even if everything the two of them do is wrong your interests and theirs are pretty much always going to be the same! You need to cut the woman some slack, and her husband too if it comes to that. Out of control bitterness serves no purpose and no good will ever come of it.

“I taught you better than to be one who wallows in self-pity. Stop it!” He said.

We talked for some time; well, he talked and I muttered, at the end of which time the woman called us in to eat.

I expect my look was morose, but nobody said anything, not immediately at any rate. But, as we took our seats at the table I looked down but in the woman’s direction. She seemed not too distressed, but—something.

“Abigail, I apologize. Okay?” I said. My dad was nodding his approval. She looked over at him.

“Thank you Aaron; I love you,” she said. My dad’s smile was a mile wide, mine, less so; well, I wasn’t actually smiling.

“And, Sam, your apology is accepted. And I think now would be a good time to say that I apologize too for all of the hurt I put on you with the divorce, my words, my tone of voice. I still love you my man, on some level I do in spite of everything. And, I know you want a larger role with the children. I will be working on that. Okay?” she said.

“Yeah sure,” I said. I don’t know how convincing I was.


Abby was intent on staying the day, well, a good part of it. She’d mentioned that she wanted to help me get my truck and to move it down here to Dad’s place. She’d already talked to dad about it and it was a go as far as he was concerned. He was going to help me get the hand controls for it so I would have a set of wheels that actually meant something to me.

We’d spent the rest of the morning doing not much of anything. A little talk, a little snacking, a little being uncomfortable with the evolving situation; and then we were all seated around the patio table sipping our coffee.

“So, have you already looked into getting those controls put on your truck?” she said.

“No, I didn’t even remember the truck until Owen mentioned it the other day. So no, I haven’t had a chance to do any of that yet,” I said.

“I’ll be taking care of that for him, Abigail. I have a friend who’s know about that stuff who can get it done for a good price. I’ve got it covered,” said Dad.

“Oh, okay,” she said. “If you need any help with any of that let me or Owen know. Okay?” she said. Her remarks were aimed at my dad, not at me. I thought that telling.

Then it was an hour later, and goodbyes tendered, my ex-wife and I were on the road.


“So you and your dad, you’ve moved in with him for now?” she said. I’d been looking out the car’s window. Now I looked over at her.

“Yes,” I said.

“Sam, I know you don’t want to hear it, but anything you or he need...” she said.

“I’ve got it covered,” I said.

“Okay,” she said. But I could tell she was a tiny bit miffed by my refusal to take anything I absolutely didn’t need to take from her or her husband. But, that said, she didn’t push it. Well, she didn’t at that particular moment.

We pulled into the longish driveway of their mini-castle and parked. We got out and headed inside.

We headed inside. And, I don’t know why but I expected Owen to be home and waiting for us. She could see I was looking around for him.

“He’s working,” she said. “And he’s out of town for the next couple of days. That’s why I’m the cab driver of record today.”

“And the children?” I said.

“They’re at the sitter’s until later today. Owen delivered them when I told him I would be staying the night at your dad’s waiting for you to come home. She, our sitter, has a couple of kids of her own and they visit and play over there sometimes. But like I promised, we’ll, you’ll, be seeing them later today. I needed to be able to drive you home in your truck. And since I’ll need a ride back, she’s going to pick me up at your dad’s place when I call her,” said Abigail.

“Oh,” I said. I felt very uncomfortable being alone in the house with her, but for her part she was doing her best to minimize things. “Okay.”

“Have a seat,” she said. “I need to change if that’s all right.” She was smiling.

“Yeah, sure, whatever you have to do,” I said.

She was gone for a good ten minutes. And then she came back. She was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen. And—she was naked except for her high heels and a red choker. I stared, she smirked.

“I—I—I,” I said squeaking out the words.

“Don’t talk. I know you need this. And, if the truth were to be known, so do I. So, don’t question it, don’t even think of denying yourself. Just do me.” She said. Then she had a sudden thought—clearly it was all of a sudden.

“Sam, can... ?” she started.

“Can I get it up? Yes, and go to the pot by myself and everything. I’ve lost the use of my legs, but not of my bodily functions. I guess you could say I was real lucky,” I said. She seemed relieved.

“Sam, I’m sorry. I didn’t think. I mean, well...”

“No sweat,” I said.

There was not the slightest chance that I was going to deny myself. It had been years since my last pussy and that had been with her before I left for the war zone. I began undressing myself. I never let my gaze wonder from her while I was doing so. She watched me with interest, well, that’s how I read things.

I wheeled over to the couch and launched myself onto it. She smiled. She came to my now naked self and knelt on the floor in front of my slightly parted legs. My cock was steel hard and poking straight up in the air.

She took my penis in her hand, leaned in, and licked and sucked it slowly teasingly. I remembered how she used to do me, and I knew, or thought I knew, pretty much how long I was going to be able to last. It turned out that I was wrong. I came in a gusher in less than two or three minutes. Well, it had been forever since a woman had been with me. The bad news was I was pretty sure that this was going to be a onetime thing. My state of celibacy would be resuming as soon as we parted ways later in the day.

“Good, now you’ll maybe be able to last and do me right,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.