Dear John - Cover

Dear John

Copyright© 2017 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - He's a soldier overseas. She send him the letter: bad news.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slow  

He fell into the seat across from her. It was clear from his look that he didn’t want to be pushed. She was anxious, but she held back waiting for him to get his bearings, calm down, whatever.

He looked up at her. “That man...” he started and stopped.

“It didn’t go well then?” she said.

“No, no, it didn’t go well. He’s in a very bad place, Abbs. And, he’s not like any other man I’ve ever met. Whether because of his injuries or the divorce or whatever, he’s in a very bad place. Listening to reason is not something the man is into, not now, not for the foreseeable future,” he said.

“So tell me,” she said. He shook his head and that in such a way as to make clear his frustration.

“I found him at the veterans’ bar he hangs at. He was alone, and I have to think that he usually is. I get a sense that he prefers it that way, or maybe people are just avoiding him because of his face or his attitude, or maybe both; I don’t know,” he said.

“My oh my,” she said.

“Frankly, Abbs, I’m ready to write the man off. He doesn’t want us around anyway. I’m at the point of giving him what he’s asking for,” he said. The woman across from him began to cry, silently cry. He noticed, stood, and went to her.

“It’s my fault, my words, the way I came onto him when I went to see him. He feels helpless and in point of fact he is. And he gets it, and in getting it he is despairing. Owen, I can’t write him off, I owe him,” she said. Her husband nodded.

“I know, I know, okay, we’ll keep trying, But, Abbs, I’m at my wits end. I just don’t know how I or we can get through to the man,” he said.

“So what happened? I mean you went all that way just to hear him tell you to get lost? What?” she said. “Did you get a word in edgewise? I mean nothing?”

“Not exactly,” he said.

“Okay?” she said.

“Well, I found him like I said. He was in that VFW bar. He saw me come in, and I was determined. I was going to make him listen, at least that,” he said.

“Okay?” she said.

“He saw me when I came in. As I came up to him, he was all but snarling at me. Before I said anything he jumped on me saying that you’d made it clear what his position was and he didn’t want anything to do with us, any of us,” he said.

“What about the children?” she said.

“I asked him that point blank. I asked him if he didn’t want to have anything to do with them either. I was thinking that that might have gotten him to loosen up a bit. He said he was sure that he would have no rights that you and I didn’t ‘allow’ him to have, emphasis on the word ‘allow’; and well, essentially that he didn’t and wouldn’t accept second class citizenship,” he said.

“But surely...”

“I went for broke. I said one million dollars.”

“Huh? What?” she said.

“I said, to him, one million to just sit and talk civilly with me for a few minutes and no strings. His look was something. I don’t think he believed me. But if he did he didn’t care. He told me to fuck off. We had a few more words, and then he asked me to come a little closer, like he wanted to say something private maybe,” he said.

“Okay and?” she said.

“He spit in my face,” he said.

“He did what!” she said. “What did you do?”

“I spit in his face! And I felt good doing it,” he said.

‘What the hell!” she said. “And that’s your definition of kid gloves.”

“I had to do it, and, I guess so did he. Abigail, it was matter of respect. Believe it or not, it was a matter of respect. If I’d just rolled over, or, in his mind if he had...” he said.

“Men!” she said. “You’re all nuts!”

“That is likely an accurate assessment,” he said, and he wasn’t smirking.

“I’ve got to do something. You know, I think I’m going to visit his dad. Aaron’s got a good head on his shoulders. At worst it’ll be evidence to our man that I care, which I do, and at best maybe Aaron can help us out. I’m going to try,” she said. Her main man nodded.

“Yes, that definitely can’t hurt, and like you say, it may actually give us a place to start,” he said.

“Yes,” she said.


It was dark in the back of the place. The VFW was busy, which was good. No one was paying attention to him and his bud.

“So, the man came to see you. And you traded spit and not in the way one usually trades spit,” said Jeff Michaels.

“About right,” I said. “I hate the sonovabitch. You know what he told me?”

“What?” said Jeff.

“He said that if I would talk to him for a few minutes he’d give me one million dollars. Bullshit of course, but that’s what he said,” I said.

“Yeah, but he is rich; we know that much. Maybe he was telling you straight,” said Jeff, and then he laughed.

“It doesn’t matter anyway. I would never take anything from the man, nothing. Not ever,” I said.

“So that’s it then. You’re writing the bunch of them off for good,” said Jeff.

“Yes, and I’m thinking of moving, leaving town, not just yet, but one of these days.

“Jeff, one of these days I might need a ride, I mean if...” I said.

“Not a problem. And I can get a couple of the other guys to lend a hand too,” he said. “Just say the word,”

“Okay, I will,” I said. “I’m gonna miss the kids, but it is what it is. They’re going to be putting up roadblocks all over the place; it wouldn’t work, not for me. So, yeah, I’m done with the bunch of them.”

“I can dig it man. A lot of guys were dumped on by their women. Hard to find one a body can trust anymore. Damn near impossible, actually. If you don’t have the scratch you don’t get the ass,” he said.

“Yeah us poor guys got no chance,” I said. “And if you’re ugly they actually laugh at you when you do try to get close, kind of a double whammy.” His friend was shaking his head, slowly but he was shaking it.

“Sam, you gotta stop thinking that way. Yeah, you’re messed up, but you got it in battle with some very bad guys. You saved a bunch of us. To us you’re beautiful. I mean it man. Is there a woman around who gives a shit? Maybe, maybe not, who knows. But your brothers do, all of us,” said Jeff. I nodded. I knew what he said was a true thing. One could always count on his brothers.


He wasn’t expecting anyone. But someone was knocking on his door. Aaron Bradshaw got up, got up slowly, and went to answer it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.