Dear John
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Matt Moreau

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He's a soldier overseas. She send him the letter: bad news.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slow  

2000

Milano’s pizza parlor in the middle of town had been their favorite place to eat fattening food ever since high school. It had been the venue of their very first date. Cecilia Milano, daughter of the original owner was now that, the owner.

She settled into the booth and checked the paper placemat cum-menu that was Milano’s trade mark: its list of goodies was in both English and Italian—go figure.

“Missus Bradshaw, it is good to see you,” said Cecilia Milano. “How are you?”

“Good Cecilia. Good, good. And you?” said Abigail. The babies are with mom today; I’m shopping.

“Also good. My son, Aaron, just joined the Army. They gave him a bonus of $25,000 can you believe it!” she said.

“The Army?” said Abigail.

“Yes, the pay is good, and they will pay for his college in addition to the bonus. He’s very good with technology and they made him a really good offer. Plus he is going to be stationed in Europe as soon as he finishes that basic training thing they require,” she said.

“Really,” said Abby.

“Yes, the kids today have it a lot easier than my generation did,” she said.

“Sounds like,” said Abby.

Her order taken, all of a sudden she had something to talk to her husband about. He could do it. He was good with computers. Maybe he could get a bonus too.

Sam had always been good in high school, not straight “A’s” but close. And she knew he’d taken some kind of Army test too. She, they, had his transcripts. She’d be getting them out and looking to see if maybe she could make a case to him to join the Army.


It was 7:00 a.m. I could see she was wanting to tell me something. I was sure that I knew what it was about.

I looked over at her as she put the food on the table. “Honey?” I said.

“Sam, you’re a hard worker, but not too good at finding the right job to support us. This will do it.” She handed me a brochure. “You’re good with computers and the Army will train you so you can make a lot of money for us, for our family.”

Oops, I was wrong about what I thought she was going to want to talk about.

“Where are you getting all of this stuff?” I said.

“I was at Momma’s yesterday and Cecilia told me that her son just joined the Army,” she said.

“Abbs, the Army would not be a good fit for me. But, more than that, I would be away from you and the kids for long periods of time. I need you near me. I need you!” I said. “And, Abbs, you need me.”

“And, I do need you,” she said. “But we need to be able to do for our children, as well as for each other. Please Sam, you need to consider this. It may be just the thing for us to put us on easy street. And why would you think that it wouldn’t be a good fit for you. You used to be a jock for goodness sakes. This will be a piece of cake for someone like you.”

“Abbs, I just can’t do this one. Anything but this. I’ll think of something. Okay! I promise. Besides, we aren’t doing that badly even now. I mean the job I got pays more than both of my old jobs combined and I work fewer hours to get it. Plus I will be getting another raise in a few more months, We’ll be fine,” I said.

“Sam, I insist you at least think about it. Maybe talk to a recruiter about it. See what they are willing to offer a computer whiz like you. I bet it’s a lot. Cecilia said her son got $25,000 for signing up, and he doesn’t have a college degree either,” she said. She had stopped me with that one.

“You talking about Michael?” I said.

“Yes,” she said.

“Michael Milano’s into electronics not computers,” I said.

“Okay, maybe, but computers are maybe more important to the Army than electronics,” she said. “You never know until you ask. I’m just asking you to consider the idea. Please.” I nodded, reluctantly nodded.

“Okay, I’ll consider it, but don’t be assuming that I’m going to be going for it, Abbs. It really isn’t my thing marching around and wearing uniforms and all of that stuff,” I said.


I’d been waiting for some time before the man, the sergeant, called me over. There were six or eight guys trying to sign up. A couple of them were taking the ASVAB but they were in a separate room. He waved me over.

“Hi, you’re name?” He said.

“Sam, Sam Bradshaw,” I said.

“So Sam, you looking to join up like your compatriots here today?” said Sergeant Miller.

“Mostly here to find out what’s what,” I said.

“Smart,” he said. “Good you want to know what you’re doing before you commit to something that will change your life.”

“Exactly,” I said. The man across from me smiled.

And then it was on: question-answer, question-answer, question-answer; it went on for a good half hour.

“So, anything else you’d like to know?” he said.

“So, I’ll get the bonus?” I said.

“You’ll need to pass the test for what you’re asking, but yes if you do pass the test which hearing you this past while I’m gonna say that you likely will,” he said, “so, again, yes.”

I was nodding. It did seem like a good deal. Did I want to do it? No I did not. But, my wife had made a good case: this was going to put us on easy street.

Twenty-four years old and I was signing the paper the man pushed across to me like it was nothing and joining up with the freakin’ Army. I’d be talking to my woman in an hour. But, I was going to get me a drink or two before I subjected myself to that particular hurricane of distaff joy, maybe more than two!


“Okay, so,” she said.

“You were right, I guess. There is a bonus to be had,” I said.

“So are you going to sign up like I suggested? It would be the best thing you’ve ever done for us, Sam, really,” she said. “And I love a man in a uniform.”

She was giggling, and I had it in mind that I’d be getting lucky for sure once I let her know the whole of it.

“I already have,” I said. I was deadpanning, and she didn’t quite get what I was saying at first.

“Huh?” she said.

“I’m already signed up. I’ll be leaving for boot camp in a couple of months. Problem with that I’ll be moving all over the place, and I’ll be away from you and the kids. I ain’t gonna be liking that too much. And, I especially ain’t going to be liking not being together with you,” I said.

“Oh my. Samuel Bradshaw, I love you. You have made me so happy and so proud,” she said. “I mean a soldier... !”

She came at me and planted a kiss on my lips that actually hurt, but in a good way. The sex was going to be good; I was sure of that.

“You’ll get to come home sometimes and everything, right?” she said.

“After boot camp, I’ll be getting some time off, and then I’ll be assigned to some base or other. The recruiter wasn’t sure where, but it’ll be here in the states. It might make sense for you and the babies to move to wherever it is. But, I’ll have to see about that,” I said.

“No problem, honey. If we can work it out, we will,” she said.

“The bonus, you said that we’d be getting the bonus?” She said.

“Yes, and it is $25,000. I set it up to be direct deposited to our bank. Not sure when it will hit, but soon,” I said.

Her smile was as wide as the Grand Canyon. “The kids are at mom and dad’s,” she said.

I was feeling good, I guess. But I wasn’t going to be liking being away from her. Still, I guess the career move was the right move, and the Army was going to be paying for some college courses too. Plus the recruiter did guarantee that I would be able to do stuff with computers. That had been the final straw that convinced me to sign up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.