Slippery When Wet
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An older farm woman's hot solution to a sex problem with her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Farming   Sharing   First   Water Sports  

After a week without Sarah’s talented body, her fuck buddies at home wanted to make up for lost time and she happily accommodated them with her pussy in such good shape after all the farm fucking. She enjoyed each of her men as an individual. They kissed and caressed differently. Oral sex giving and receiving was different too. The variety in size and shape of their bodies and penises, the way they stroked and thrust, and the positions they favored made comparisons useless. The growing love she felt for Andy, however, added another dimension to her sex with him that the others could not match. She knew from Becky and Martha that they had the same experience with their mates versus other partners.

Although her parents wished that Sarah would spend Christmas with them, Becky had told them how important Andy was becoming to her little sister. She just didn’t elaborate on exactly HOW important he was. Travel plans were made and Sarah counted the days until she could shag her lover man again.

Her fuck buddies were quite helpful in making the videos. She borrowed her dad’s good video camera on the pretext of a school project. He just didn’t know it would be sex education! Careful placement kept faces hidden but all the other parts were well captured in action, even including an internal creampie shot at the end. It took several tries before she got all the scenes the way she wanted them but no one complained. She had a video editing class so the results were better than some professional porn. Andy’s recordings were more amateurish because he didn’t have the technology but it certainly would give Sarah an eyeful.

He told Sarah during one of their regular Skype sessions that the Army boyfriend of his farmer’s daughter sex buddy was getting leave over the holidays. She had told him about Andy and he had suggested a threesome so he could see who was banging his girlfriend. How should he handle that? Sarah suggested, “Hey, include me to make a video of the event for the soldier to take back with him. I might even be able to do my ‘patriotic duty’ with the boyfriend without revealing that you are my lover.” The military couple was thrilled with the idea!

Christmas vacation arrived and Sarah was happy to slip into the daily routine at the farm and spend loving nights with Andy. They had some great sex watching the home videos of each other. They visited the military couple a couple of days after Sarah got there. The foursome went to the city and got a nice hotel room for the special night. Two beds and two couples. At dinner the youngsters admitted that they were a couple but it was ok for them to “play”, just like the other couple. The video camera and their genitals got a lot of use between dinner and checkout. All sorts of combinations were tried and the soldier’s girlfriend got the first double teaming and girl-girl action of her life. She loved it! Two sated couples drove back the next afternoon with all of them needing more sleep.

Paul had an overnight trip to take for business and he asked if Sarah could accompany him. That would give Andy a rare chance to spend the whole night with Martha as well. It was a go and Sarah became an “executive assistant/consort”. After the business was concluded he took his lovely young companion to a fine restaurant and a theatrical production before returning to their luxury suite. She couldn’t drink in public so he had a bottle of champagne in the room. They got tipsy and naked, took a shower together, and headed for the king size playpen.

At home they usually had relatively short times for sex together so the opportunity to spend a whole night in bed wasn’t lost on either one of them. Paul had some Cialis to make the most of the situation because he knew what an avid bed partner the teenager could be. When she had temporarily deflated him, she enjoyed oral pleasuring and even got Paul to try some pissing fun in the Jacuzzi. By the time they checked out he had shot cum into the hottie a half-dozen times ... a total he had rarely achieved even as a young man. She was always ready for more and he knew Andy would get pounced on as soon as they got home. He wondered if Martha had as much action from her young bed companion. He hoped so since he had a bit of recovering to do.

Even with the extracurricular sex that both were frequently enjoying, Andy and Sarah were falling more deeply in love. The maturity and trust they had learned within the family enabled them to happily enjoy sexual intimacy with others. While that might break up most couples, they enjoyed sharing each other’s pleasure and sexual adventures. It became a stimulant for their own lovemaking and built a very strong bond between them. They were more sensible about sex and love than most older people.

Andy first brought up the issue of marriage. Sarah wasn’t surprised so had a ready answer, “I’d love to be your wife. It has to be as good as the other couples we live with though. You know I’ll probably want to enjoy other lovers for a long time yet, so I can promise exclusivity in only two things. The first is my heart, and the second is that you will be the father of any children we have.”

Rod was completely agreeable since he knew they could make it work. He was also glad to know he’d still be getting some other pussy too! A guy kind of gets used that.

The prospect of at least three months apart, even with the alternative sexual releases they had arranged, loomed big in their minds and hearts as the vacation time ended. The two young lovers called a family council and asked for advice. The older couples had seen the love developing. The only good solution was for Sarah to come and live with them and finish school there. She was a good student and needed little to graduate. There was a community college branch in their small town so she could continue to get college credit classes as a senior. Andy was considering college as well.

Martha and Becky made the phone call to Sarah’s parents and explained the situation as well as they could without shocking the conservatives. Becky told her mother that Sarah was a lot more mature than she herself had been at that age. She further related that the couple considered themselves engaged and wanted to marry when Sarah graduated. There was reluctant agreement and the young couple went berserk with joy.

Sarah returned home to lots of questions. Yes, she was sharing a bedroom with Andy, No, she wasn’t pregnant. And many others. She quickly packed her essential belongings, gave a goodbye piece to each of her fuck buddies, and made the two-day drive to her new home on the farm. Sarah soon settled in to a life of school and sex. Things for the extended family at the farm were pretty peaceful and pieceful. That is, until the Ides of March when Sarah got a fateful phone call.

Joe, her ex-Marine fuck buddy from back home, was at a conference only 90 minutes away from the farm and wondered if she would come and spend some time with him that weekend. She’d liked him a lot. He was active in the Reserves so was in great physical shape, and his cock had a large head plus an interesting upward curve. She consulted with Andy, then responded “Yes, but only if my fiancé Andy is with me!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.