Slippery When Wet - Cover

Slippery When Wet

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An older farm woman's hot solution to a sex problem with her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Farming   Sharing   First   Water Sports  

About six months after Rod was hired, and the couple’s sex life was restarted, Sam’s health took a sudden turn for the worse. He required more of Martha’s care so they asked Rod to move in with them to take over most of the farm work. The young man was happy to live away from home for the first time, especially since Martha fucked him regularly. Even though Sam could only watch and touch now, he still felt included. After another six months of deteriorating health, Sam died. Following the mourning period Martha asked Rod to stay in her lonely bed. He was a real surrogate for her husband after all that had happened.

Martha got a call from her youngest sister who said that their sixteen-year-old daughter, Martha’s niece, had gotten pregnant. Martha knew how conservative and socially image-conscious her sister was, so she wasn’t surprised at the request for Becky to stay with her during the pregnancy. Abortion couldn’t be considered, and the presence of an unmarried mother-to-be would be embarrassing. Martha liked Becky and readily agreed.

Becky arrived the next weekend. Martha had asked Rod to move back into his old room and they would just have to figure out how to keep on screwing discretely. Becky was a slender redhead with long hair and a ready smile even with the troubles she was having. She was surprised when Martha introduced Rod but didn’t seem at all displeased that he would be around a lot. After she settled into her bedroom, Becky came to the kitchen and turned out to be a very good helper. She could cook too.

Watching the interactions between the teenagers at dinner, Martha suggested that Rod give Becky a tour of the farm on the Gator. Becky had visited a few times but didn’t know much about country living. She did know a bit about gardening and was very impressed with theirs. It was summertime and Martha also suggested taking swimsuits for a visit to the swimming hole. This was accompanied with a wink to Rod who grinned. Becky objected saying she was too “fat” at three months along but Martha reminded her this was not a public beach and to just enjoy. The youngsters were gone a long time and came back with Becky a bit sunburned but quite relaxed and happier.

Rod had a bunch of catch-up work to do the next day so Martha made it a point to visit with Becky. The young woman felt safe with her aunt and really opened up. She had been dating the nineteen-year-old son of a socially prominent family that her parents approved of. He was a spoiled rascal who got her drunk, took her cherry, and then fucked her regularly. Using the old “If you love me” ploy, he had got her fucking his brother and best friend also. Although on birth control, it had obviously failed. Her parents were mortified that she couldn’t say for sure that her boyfriend was the father. That would get sorted out when the baby arrived and then her parents expected her to put it up for adoption.

Martha asked, “How is your pregnancy going?”

“I’m having a bit of morning sickness but the big problem is that I’m horny all the time! I haven’t been laid since I found out I was pregnant and I seem to want it more than I ever have.”

Martha was thoughtful and said, “I have some sex toys that might be a bit of help. Would you like me to share them with you?”

Becky nodded and Martha got her vibrator and dildo, neither of which she had used since Rod had entered the picture (and her pussy).

Martha said, “On the farm we are pretty direct about natural things like sex. If I’m going too fast for you just let me know. Now, take off your panties.” Martha demonstrated how to use the toys on and in Becky’s red carpeted pussy.

After two orgasms, Becky asked for a break. “Wow, thanks, Aunt Martha, but don’t you need them?”

Martha looked at Becky and said, “You have been open and honest with me, which is the way I like to be, so I will do the same for you.” She then related the story of how Rod entered their life. The young woman’s eyes got big hearing about the unusual arrangement but reached out for Martha’s hands as she began to understand the love that was behind it all. Then they took a break for lunch and Becky went for a nap. Martha noticed that she took the toys.

That evening at dinner Martha told Rod that Becky knew about their relationship but she didn’t share Becky’s story with him just yet. That would be her decision. Rod spent his nights in Martha’s bed and the sound of the vibrator was heard pretty often. Martha noticed that the teens spent as much time together as they could with Rod happily teaching the city girl everything she seemed remotely interested in. Becky in turn, made it a special point to fix and take lunch and drinks to the hard working young man.

A week or so later Martha got their attention at dinner. “I am so pleased that the two of you are getting along so well. I’d like to make a suggestion. Even though Rod spends nights with me, which I am quite used to and want to continue, I think that he has more than enough energy to share himself with you too, Becky. Guess no further ‘damage’ can be done [grin]. What do y’all think?”

They both broke into huge smiles and nodded. “Rod, take her to the swimming hole again, but no suits this time. I’ll clean up here.”

Later that night, Martha read herself to sleep, often diddling her clit when the sex noises from down the hall were louder. She was asleep when Rod crawled into bed and spooned with her, cupping a breast as he fell asleep.

At breakfast Martha smiled at the unusually quiet new lovers and said, “You noisy ‘rabbits’ made me horny last night. I need Rod to take me to bed before he goes to work.”

Becky piped up, “It’s my turn to clean up the kitchen.” After Rod took care of her needs and left, Martha had coffee with Becky. “Aunt Martha, how can I thank you enough? You have made me feel good about myself again and now are showing me love that I never knew existed. I can’t imagine my parents having sex, and my boyfriend was just using me like a whore, yet you have made me realize that sharing our bodies with loving people can be the best thing in the world. Rod was so caring last night. You have taught him so well. He has already given me better sex than all three previous guys put together. They stuck their dicks in me a lot of times but didn’t care about my satisfaction. I guess I liked sex, or I wouldn’t have done it so much, but after having Rod I LOVE it! I couldn’t get enough of him. It seems unbelievable that you would share such a treasure with me.”

Martha was near tears. Reaching out to Becky and gripping her hands, “My darling Becky. I am an old woman. I need love and sex just like you but not as much. Rod has never had any woman but me until now. I knew that someday he would, and should, have lovers his own age, but I intend to enjoy him as long as I can. We never know what changes the future holds and this is good for all of us right now. Just leave some of him for me!”

Rod continued sleeping with Martha and banging Becky frequently. A good arrangement for all.

Martha had lived in the community for most of her life so after a decent interval some of the men asked her for dates. It was usually to a local event or activity, but then one man she especially liked invited her to the city for a weekend. There was a concert and a museum exhibit that she especially wanted to see so she accepted with the proviso that there would be separate rooms. She had such a good time and was treated so well that she suggested to her date that he could save the expense of a separate room the second night. She felt a little bit unfaithful to Rod as the older man filled her love box with his substantial dick. He knew what he was doing and she enjoyed a good climax that night and again in the morning but it was just sex and lacked the loving feelings she was used to.

At home in bed Sunday night Rod was very curious about her weekend. She eased his always ready love pole into her well fucked vagina as she told him about her weekend. Like her late husband, Rod was excited by the thoughts of another man’s dick recently being in the pussy his was occupying. He was jealous this time though. Sam had been her husband, after all, and he was the guest between her legs back then. This time it was the cock of a man he hardly knew that been in “his” woman’s special place. His pecker filled and refilled her clutching love hole. She humped back at his thrusts as he blasted a big load to reclaim his lover. Martha recognized his feelings and reassured him that he was her very best man. Martha wasn’t sure if she would repeat the weekend fling and decided not to put out on local dates since she had Rod waiting at home.

Becky attended the school district’s special program for expectant students. One day after school she sat with Martha and said, “In spite of our big age difference I can talk with you better than any of the girls my age. Maybe it’s because we trust each other or maybe because we are sharing the same cock [grin], but probably both. I think I’m probably getting laid more and better than any of the other girls in my class. It’s almost like I have a husband.”

Martha looked serious, “I wouldn’t be surprised if you are falling in love with Rod. He hasn’t said anything but I can tell he really cares for you. Neither one of you really understands ‘love’ like I know it, but you are off to a good start. The fact that you can happily share him with me is a sign of a maturity that I didn’t learn until much later.”

Becky got a worried look on her face, “Martha, I don’t want to give up the baby but I can’t go home unless I do.”

“I have an idea ... let me talk to my sister about me becoming your legal guardian and you can stay here. I love your company and, since I could not have children, it might be my only chance to do some mothering.”

“Wow, Aunt Martha, what a great idea!”

Becky’s parents thought it was good too and arranged for the legal work. They knew Becky would be well cared for ... they had no idea just how well it was already being done ... but they could tell she was very happy. Rod was delighted that his “special girl” wouldn’t leave.


Becky delivered easily and soon brought the perfect little boy home to a doting “grandma” and an expectant “dad”, since Rod thought of himself as her husband. The first night’s peace and quiet was interrupted a few times by the little guy demanding attention and Martha told Rod to appreciate sleeping with her so he could get better rest.

They soon adjusted to the new routines and, when the doctor OK’d sex, Martha requested that Rod move to Becky’s bed to share the parenting load, but with “visitation rights” in hers. By the end of the second month paternity had been established and Becky’s ex-boyfriend’s younger brother had an eighteen-year financial commitment. The income was put in a trust fund for the baby.

Once that was all settled, the two youngsters sat down with Martha and told her that they loved each other, that Rod completely accepted the baby like it was his own, and that he wanted to marry her so it could grow up with a father.

Martha asked to talk to Becky alone. “Rod is through and through a good and honest person. I know he is capable of making a good living and caring for a family. My only concern is a selfish one ... I don’t want to lose him as a lover!”

Becky replied, “How could I possibly keep him from my dearest friend?”

Returning to Rod, Martha said, “As Becky’s guardian, I will give approval only if you continue to live here. It only makes sense since you can’t afford anywhere else and I need you both for the farm.” She reached out for Rod’s thigh and added, “Plus I will still need ‘after hours’ help now and then.”

Rod told them that he had some ideas about increasing the farm’s income so Martha promised to share the profits with them.

Becky’s parents came for the wedding in an old country church. After seeing the baby and spending some time with Rod, Becky’s mom told Martha that she was pleased with the way things were turning out and would like to have the “kids” come visit at the holidays ... and Martha too. Martha told her that she was blessed to have them in her life, especially since Sam had passed away. They all would look forward to visiting.

A couple of weeks later Martha got a phone call from the husband of the couple she had swapped with many decades earlier. He was thrilled that he could still find her in the town where he had once lived and wanted to visit her soon.

A date was set and Paul showed up on her doorstep bearing flowers. They recognized each other even after more than thirty years. After a long hug and kiss, Martha offered him a drink in the living room and they talked. He had long ago split with the wife she knew and had recently lost his second wife. There were no further ties to where he now lived so he thought about the town he left so long ago. He heard about Sam’s death so made the phone call.

Martha filled him in on the basics of Sam’s demise and told briefly about the young couple who were living there and running the farm. During their second drink she sat by him on the couch. Remembering the fun they had in their youth, and that he was almost as good in bed as her husband, stirred up her desire. Finally, she turned to him and delivered a long, wet, hot kiss. Their arms went around each other and when they came up for air, she said, “I’d bet you are having the same memories I am. You probably didn’t expect to get lucky so quick but you are about to.”

Martha led him to the bed she so often shared with Rod and welcomed him with open arms and legs as fast as they could get undressed. Paul took his time reacquainting himself with the changed body of his former lover. He had taken good care of himself so it was great when he finally settled his long cock into her ready cunt. They were still in bed at supper time when the young couple returned home. Giving Paul one of Rod’s robes, she took him to meet them. They knew Martha was having an old friend visit but didn’t expect to see them fresh from fucking. Becky got a round of drinks as Paul was introduced and Martha related the whole story of how long and how well they knew each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.