Money Can Buy Anything - Cover

Money Can Buy Anything

Copyright© 2017 by acolodude

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - retired guy wins big lottery and then shows just how Money can buy anything

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Money can buy anything!

Anna

After Monica I knew what I really liked, having that control and willing submission from a woman, not to humiliate or degrade but that complete and total surrender. I was walking through an exhibition for multiple business and came across a young woman working a snack booth. I looked completely out of place since I was the only man I could see wearing jeans a polo and tennis shoes. Everyone else was in business attire of some form. She did not look happy as a young man walked away grunting something not understandable.

YES! Oh sorry, how may I help you?

Anna her name tag read, so I said ouch what has you so upset Anna?

I am very sorry the last guy wanted my phone number and wouldn’t take NO for an answer.

I laughed and then said sorry as she got a very mad look on her face.

So what do you have?

Soda is $1 for 24oz cup, juice is also $1 but 8oz box drink, bottled water is yes $1 for 32oz and she giggled.

Snapshot – 5’7” 120 lbs. shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes with glasses, 38C-34-38 very athletic build

I bought a juice and paid $10 telling her to keep the change. Her eyes went wide when I pulled out the money clip.

She was just putting the $9 into her pocket when the young guy and a gentleman with the same logo Anna had on her shirt on his large ID badge that read [‘Management’ Ron Conner] and he said “excuse me please sir” so I stepped back.

Anna I’m going to have to fire you as I just caught you stealing and this gentleman has filed a complaint against you too.

I started to say something but Anna replied so fast and so violently that I took another step back.

I am not a thief and if you imply that I will file charges against you and the company you work for. As for him he is a creep and had better get out of my sight before I call the police on him. As she spoke she took her shirt off showing everyone looking her awesome breasts barely covered by a lacy bra and threw it at Ron. Turning she picked up a bag and took out a tank top that she pulled on as she walked away.

I stepped up and asked Ron to call his boss that I needed to speak to him and if he didn’t come and talk to me I would call the police.

Ron asked why I needed his boss to which I said it was not his concern. The young guy had vanished by now. I called the police and reported what I had seen and was connected to the event security. Two guys in uniform showed up in about 10 minutes and I asked them to look at the top $10 bill in the cash box I took out my money clip and took the four remaining $10. The serial numbers matched up correctly to confirm I paid for the juice box I was still holding it was empty now and told the girl to keep the change as I don’t have anything less than a $10 in my clip. Then I explained how Ron had accused Anna of being a thief and firing her based on that and a complaint from a young guy who had been harassing her. When they said there was nothing they could do. I thanked them for their time and took out my phone to call one of the brokers I deal with. It took two hours to figure out who owned the company and how much stock was available and to buy enough to order the boss who refused to come talk to me and Ron both be fired for cause! I also wanted Anna to be promoted to Ron’s job.

I was walking through the parking garage when I was hit by a small convertible that had just pulled into the parking garage.

Actually I heard the car coming before I saw it and jumped just as it hit my calf.

My back and head hit the hood and my hip hit the windshield as I rolled over the seats and into the folded up roof. All I could hear over the tire screeching was a lovely voice saying please don’t be dead over and over.

As I leaned up from behind the seat I looked into beautiful hazel eyes covered by glasses. We both said YOU at the same time.

Anna asked what I was doing

I asked where did you learn to drive

I was heading to my hotel room.

I know how to drive very well thank you very much --- sorry I hit you but I was called to come back to take Ron’s job and I was just coming to tell them where to stick the job.

Why I asked

They must have realized that I had a legitimate lawsuit against them and are trying to buy me off.

I don’t think so

How would you know?

I bought the company so I could fire Ron and his boss because he refused to come and talk to me about what happened.

I also requested you be promoted to Ron’s job

What why how you’re kidding me right

Nope

Oh shit I’m so sorry

Laughing I said it’s ok

Can you take me to my hotel please?

Oh wow sorry again and yes I’ll take you it’s the least I can do

I smiled

When we got to my hotel I asked Anna what would you do for $500 an hour.

Anna laughed then got a serious look and asked you’re serious

I just nodded my head yes

Escorts make $500 an hour is that what you think I am she said with a very angry look

I just asked you a question I don’t think or presume anything you seem to have though

Well your suggesting are you not

I am only asking a question I am not suggesting – presuming – thinking anything other than do you not understand the question?

I’m not that kind of girl she said stopping in front of the entrance.

I don’t know what kind of girl or woman you are I am just asking a simple question – “What would you do for $500”

I would not have sex with you for $500

Would you have sex with me for NO money then?

She started laughing and said sorry no

Well if you ever change your mind free or for money call me and I wrote my number on a $10 and gave it to her.

A little over a month later I got a call from Anna her parents’ house had caught fire and the insurance was not enough to pay for the repairs. Her younger brother and sister were staying with friends but couldn’t stay forever. SO, how much would I pay for her virginity? I asked her for the information on the house and insurance and I would call her back I confirmed the number she was calling from and said bye.

The fire was mostly in the roof and attic and the policy did not full cover man-made claims stating that the builders were responsible for the faulty wiring job and they would have to sue them for the other half of damages. I called a contractor and asked what it would cost to put a whole second floor on the house three bedrooms with two bathrooms between them and a master bedroom with master bath; so the three bedrooms on the ground floor could be turned into anything else. We agreed on the price and I told him to standby to start.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.