The Accession of Emperor Lucius - Cover

The Accession of Emperor Lucius

Copyright© 2019 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 7

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When the Emperor Domitian is assassinated, his son Lucius must consolidate his power in Rome and conceive an heir.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Gay   Historical   Alternate History   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Politics  

Imperator Titus Flavius Lucius Divi Caesar Augustus, iv Nonas Junias DCCCL A.U.C. (June 2, 97 AD)

My wedding was celebrated the second of June. As my concubine, Bernardus served as master of ceremonies. He followed us into the bedchamber along with one of Severina’s maidservants. After I had untied Severina’s belt and stripped her, the maidservant began applying her tongue to Severina’s vagina. Mother had warned me that married women had ways of obtaining pleasure through their maidservants, with a strong implication that I shouldn’t get in the way of Severina’s obtaining the same extramarital satisfactions that I would get through Bernardus, but starting now seemed like an evasion of marital duties.

“Do you think you should be doing that before the consummation?” I asked.

The maidservant looked up, her face smeared with spit and some sort of secretion from Severina. “This will get m’lady’s juices flowing, so that she can take your cock without two much pain, but I promise I won’t break her maidenhood.”

“If you say so.”

Bernardus brought forth a bowl of water and a bowl of oil, which he used to wash and anoint my feet. We had developed this ritual when I started going barefoot to ensure that my feet did not become cracked and rough-looking. We both found the procedure arousing and Bernardus always finished it by licking all of the oil off my feet by the time we finished, I was hard enough to do my duty for Rome, so I ordered the maidservant off of Servina.

“Why don’t you fuck Bernardus,” I suggested. She and Bernardus rolled off the bed, leaving more space for me and Severina.

“Remind me to order a larger bed made,” I said by way of an attempt at humor.

Servina smiled. “Are you ready?”

“I suppose we’d better get it over with while I still can.”

I gently probed until I found her maidenhead. “This should hurt,” I warned her. She gritted her teeth as I forced my way through. After that, I closed my eyes and imagined Bernardus lying under me until I was finished.

When I opened my eyes, Severinia’s face was flushed.

“How bad was it?” I asked.

“It didn’t hurt too much.”

“Well, with any luck we won’t have to repeat the experience too often before you conceive.”

The next morning I awoke early to find Bernardus tangled up in the floor with the maidservant. I shook him awake with my foot and ordered him to sit with me in the bath.

“So, you like the girl?” I queried.

“Insteia? For a girl she is quite skilled, but I would rather receive my master any day.” That might sound like flattery, but I knew Bernardus really did love nothing more than getting fucked by my cock.

“You shan’t get a chance at that for at least two months, I’m afraid. It will take at least that long for Severina’s conception to become visible. In the meantime, I wish for you to fuck Insteia at least as often as I perform my duties to the empress. I should very much like for her to bear a son who will serve mine as ably as you have me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.