The Accession of Emperor Lucius - Cover

The Accession of Emperor Lucius

Copyright© 2019 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 6

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When the Emperor Domitian is assassinated, his son Lucius must consolidate his power in Rome and conceive an heir.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Gay   Historical   Alternate History   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Politics  

Servia Laeillia Severina, Roma, ante diem iv Nonas Decembres DCCCXLIX A.U.C. (December 2, 96 AD)

I was summoned to the atrium where I found father in somewhat nervous discussion with Earinus, the late emperor Domitian’s favorite eunuch. Father turned around when he saw me and clapped his hands together.

“Severina, you’re here. We have been summoned to the Domus Flavia.”

I followed father to the palace in a litter. Lucius was actually a childhood playmate, despite being two years my senior, but we had drifted apart once I reached the age where father no longer wanted me playing with boys. I had seen him little in the past two years, and since the death of his father we had only met each other at banquets and when I came to sacrifice before him. When I thought about it, I realized that sacrifices might have been the root of the problem. My stepmother, Attia, had adopted strange religious ideas of late and refused to sacrifice to any god, including the emperor.

We alighted at the Domus Flavia, and were surprised to find ourselves led into the lararium rather than the throne room or the basilica. Lucius/Dacianus (I was unsure how much familiarity our previous acquaintance granted me) was standing under a recently dedicated statue of his father, along with his mother the empress Domitia Longina.

“Hail Caesar,” father cried out, a little too enthusiastically.

“Greetings Servius Laellius,” the emperor responded, “and Laeillia Severina,” he nodded to me and I bowed my head slightly in response.

“Is this about my wife?” father blurted out.

“No,” the emperor responded.

“Although,” Domitia Longina interrupted, “we have noticed that she has yet to make the required sacrifice, and Lucius’ birthday is in a month.”

“I assure you that she will make the sacrifice...”

“Actually,” Lucius/Dacianus cut him off, “I summoned you here to discuss your daughter. As I recall Severina has just reached marriageable age.” He gave me a look that suggested he wanted me to speak.

“I have, Caesar.”

“You may call me Lucius, given the circumstances. It just so happens that you have reached marriageable age just as I have developed a rather urgent need for a male heir. The longer I go without producing a son the longer the various descendants of this and the Julio-Claudian family have to decide they can bump me off and assume the purple for themselves. Of course, the same would go for anyone I tried to adopt.”

“So you wish me to marry you?” I asked hesitantly.

“Precisely. If you and your father are both amenable you can go off with mother to discuss your marital duties while your father and I settle on the dowry.”

“I would be honored,” I stammered.

Domitia Longina led me into her private gardens.

“So, I suppose you understand what is expected of a married woman?”

“Yes, your highness.”

“Fortunately for you, Lucius rather strongly prefers the company of boys, so your duties will be very light once you have produced an heir. You will, of course, need to keep yourself occupied while he’s off fucking that Hibernian. I would suggest that your dowry include a girl who’s skilled with her tongue.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.