The Accession of Emperor Lucius - Cover

The Accession of Emperor Lucius

Copyright© 2019 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 5

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When the Emperor Domitian is assassinated, his son Lucius must consolidate his power in Rome and conceive an heir.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Gay   Historical   Alternate History   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Politics  

Gaius Titius Blandus, Roma, iv Idus Martias DCCCL A.U.C. (March 12, 97 AD)

As a reward for my family’s loyalty to the emperor Domitian, which cost my father his life, I was appointed Aedile in the First Year of the Emperor Lucius. My responsibilities included oversight of festivals and religious observances, including the required sacrifice to the Emperor. It was this last duty that led to my being summoned before the Emperor.

I stepped forward and saluted. “Hail Caesar!”

Lucius nodded. “You have completed the count of those who would not sacrifice?”

“Yes, sire.”

“And I understand you want me to read the list before signing the execution warrant?”

“Yes, sire.”

Lucius sighed. “Very well, hand it over.”

His face darkened as he read the list, and he cast a nervous glance around the throne room. It was packed with senators, foreign ambassadors, and citizens who had been granted an audience. No doubt there were also a fair number of spies among them.

“I have a large number of petitioners to get through this morning. Would you care to finish your presentation over lunch?”

“I would be delighted, sire.”

“Very well then.”

After the emperor had concluded his morning audience, he led me into the gardens of Domitia Longina.

“As the weather is fine, I think we’ll dine al fresco,” he remarked to one of the stewards, “set a table for four next to the water feature, summon David ben-Isaac and Bernardus, and see to it that we aren’t disturbed.”

David and Bernardus appeared, both fully nude, just as the porters had finished setting the table. The porters stripped Lucius and I and then retreated, leaving the four of us alone next to a fountain that would conceal our speech from any eavesdroppers.

“I know you would prefer a younger boy, Gaius,” Lucius admitted, “but David and Bernardus are the most trustworthy slaves I have.”

“No doubt, sire,” I responded, remembering David’s support during the Usurpation of Nerva, “and we may have additional reasons to want David here before the meeting is out.”

“And why is that? I noticed that the first names on this list are my cousin Flavius Clemens, his wife, and my future stepmother Attia.”

“I listed the names in order of my concern, sire. My informants have seen known Chrestoi entering and exiting your cousin’s home.”

“Chrestoi?”

“A Jewish sect, the ones Nero blamed the fire on.”

“Did they pay the tax?”

“No, they don’t consider themselves Jews.”

“David, do you have any insight on this?”

“The leaders of the synagogue hate them as much as you do,” David responded, “they disrupt the services and demand the worshippers follow their supposed messiah, who they claim is a son of God.”

“I thought their God wasn’t supposed to have children. If there’s room for them to worship his children, there’s certainly room for them to worship me.”

“They expect their messiah to come back and cast you into eternal darkness.” David pointed out.

Lucius rolled his eyes. “Then no wonder they’re popular with my cousins.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.