The Accession of Emperor Lucius - Cover

The Accession of Emperor Lucius

Copyright© 2019 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 2

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When the Emperor Domitian is assassinated, his son Lucius must consolidate his power in Rome and conceive an heir.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Gay   Historical   Alternate History   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Politics  

David ben-Isaac

I entered the synagogue and sat down in the last row of benches. Ordinarily I had no time for the superstitious prattle of the rabbis, but I needed to arrange a chance meeting with Titus Flavius Aaron. I was a slave in the imperial palace, which meant that I had been able to observe everything that had happened there since the coup which overthrew the legitimate emperor. Aaron was free, a merchant, and a Roman citizen to boot, which meant that he could travel without anyone stopping him or wandering where he was going.

He came in and sat down next to me.

“I’m surprised they let you in here,” he muttered in Latin.

“I haven’t told them I’m in the emperor’s service.”

“Or how you serve his son.”

I supressed a laugh. The Jewish Law mandates the death penalty for catamites, and I was one of Lucius’ favorite concubines.

Aaron looked around. No one near us looked like they spoke Latin.

“I hear Nerva has moved into the palace.”

“Indeed.”

“They certainly move fast. Will you be serving him tonight?”

“When Lucius isn’t home I serve the Empress.”

“The real one or has Nerva found a bride to go with the purple?”

“The real one. As far as I can tell Nerva’s never had any use for women.”

“Getting a lot of use out of you then?”

“Luckily he’s too old to get much use out of anyone.”

“Blast. I had a present for you to give him.”

“What is it?”

He slipped a vial into my palm. “It’s aconite. Is there any way you can get it into his wine?”

“The steward is loyal to him. If I can slip it into the cup when he isn’t looking and they suspect him, we might be able to kill two birds with one stone.”

The archisunagogos got up and began prating, which forced Aaron and I to keep quiet for the remainder of the ceremony lest we be shushed by the bearded old geezers in front of us. As we left I slipped a papyrus scroll into his tunic. It had the names of the conspirators and a succinct description of the plot written in Aramaic. Anyone who searched Aaron could be convinced that it was a religious text of some sort.

“The emperor’s legions are marching towards Aquileia, but the Praetorian Guard will catch up to them before you do. The password is ‘The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all.’ Ask for Bernardus.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.