The New Black Cheerleader Enslave Her Lesbian Coach
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by WhiteWomenBelongOnTheirKnees

A white cheerleader coach finds herself been enslave by one of her black cheerleaders.

Janet was in bed with making out with her girlfriend Teresa, “I am going miss you so much honey,” she said as she kisses Teresa neck. Teresa then asked her, “Is it me or my pussy you are going to miss more?”

“Your pussy, you how hard it is for me to go one day without licking it let alone 3 weeks, I don’t know how I am going survival without having your pussy to lick after work.” Since meeting Teresa last year, she had not gone a day without licking her pussy.

The had meet when Teresa sister Lynn Foster invite Teresa, To watch her niece Lori cheer at a football game. After the game, Lori introduced her cheerleader coach Janet to Teresa they hit it off straight away, after going to dinner they went back to Teresa place and spent the whole night fucking. A week later Janet had moved into Teresa place.

Teresa run a finger across Janet lips and said, “If you like it so much get your pretty face down there and eat to your heart content,” Janet then moved down to Teresa crotch and started licking Teresa pussy, into Teresa cum on her face.

Teresa then said, “Sweetie come up here let me taste my juice”. Janet said “Sure thing honey,” kissing Teresa body while she moved up. When she started kissing her, Teresa shoved two fingers into Janet pussy as she pushed them in and out Janet started to moan.

“Yes honey keep doing that it feels amazing,” Janet said moving her head to Teresa tits to lick one of her nipple’s. Her body then shock as she orgasm, Janet then lay her head on Teresa shoulder.

“I love you honey your the best girlfriend I could ask for,” Janet told Teresa “Of course I am sweetie you not to bad yourself,” she said with a grin follow by “I love you too.” They both then drifted off to sleep with Teresa running her hand through Janet’s hair. As Janet play with one Teresa tits.

In the morning Janet woke to the sound of the shower, god dam she thought she had hoped to shower with Teresa before she had to go. She looked over at the clock and saw it was 7 o’clock of. Teresa was getting picked up by her boss at 8 o’clock, so she got put on her bra and panties then a robe and head down to the kitchen.

She did most of the cooking in the house, Teresa was pretty bad in the kitchen. But Janet was fine with that she loved cooking. She had only become a cheerleader, when she was in high school to get scholarships so she could go college become a cooking teacher.

As was finishing cooking the porridge, Teresa walking up behind Janet sliding her hand into her Janet rode and down into her panties. Then started to rub Janet’s pussy, “Sorry sweetie I know you wanted to shower together but you looked so peaceful. I didn’t want to wake you and then my boss rang, she is going to be here at 7 30 to go over some papers before we go. She is also bring her daughter Sasha” Janet sigh and said, “Does she need bring that little black brat with her?” Sasha was a new cheerleader in her squad, When she had first saw Sasha she knew the girl was going to be a problem.

Remembering what had happen when she try to keep Sasha off the team, I had decided to reject her after, she did try out for my squad. I had called Sasha into office at the end of school on Friday. The girl had walked like she owned it and sat down, “So you called for me coach.”

Staring at the smug bitch I told her, “Yes Sasha I have decided not let you on the team.” Sasha then replied, “Why is that coach” talking to me like i was a child. Grinning at her I said, “Well if you must know you are bossy and I have heard a rumour that you been bullying Grace Evans”.

Grace was a pretty petite senior, The Girl was really shy but was nice to everyone. I could not understand why any one would be mean to the poor girl. Sasha then said, “Well that’s not true me and Grace are good friends, And do you happen to know who my mum is coach.” Feeling worry I replied, “No I not believe that I have meet your mom.”

Sasha then just grin at me and said, “Well she knows your pretty girlfriend Teresa ready well my mother name is Rhonda Gray.” She them laugh at me, “I think you face just got even more white didn’t think that was possible coach.”

I then become scared, Rhonda Gray was Teresa boss at the lawyer firm was worked at. Why had I not bothered to learn who this brat mother was. “So coach what do you think my mom will do if she hears you making up rumours about me” Sasha said smirking. Looking down I said quietly, “I never made up any rumours I just heard it.”

With a big grin she said, “Well I don’t think she will care, you have insulted me so if you want to make sure your girlfriend cute white ass has a job. You are going to let me sit in your chair, and then you will get on your knees and ask me nicely if i will join your team.

I didn’t know what to do, Teresa had work so hard for years to get where she was. The thought that i would be the reason Teresa would lose all that was to much.

Looking at Sasha i knew girl had me, and by way Sasha was grinning at me the girl knew it to. Sighing i had got up and watched, as Sasha walked around the desk and sat in my chair. “Get on her your knees coach and what do you have to say to me” with a look daring me to fight back. Sighing again i had drop down onto my knees.

Looked up at Sasha i then said, “Sasha would you please join my cheerleader team” Sasha then reach over and give my head a pat. “Sure thing coach you are going to love having me on the team and by the way I want my friends Zeva Johnson and Feleysa Price to be on the team too. You have no problem with that right coach” giving my head another pat.

I respond, “Sure I am fine with having your friends on the team.” Running her hand though my hair, “That’s good white girl mom will be thrilled she all always want to be a cheerleader, but the racist coach back then would not have her”.

“Any way I have to go home now, I will see you at the next practice coach” she said giving my head one last pat. As i watch the black teen walking, out i had wanted to chase after Sasha and spank her ass into the girl apologise. But i knew that for now I would have to play Sasha game.

Driving home i though to tell Teresa everything, So i cooked Teresa her favourite meal. But before I could tell Teresa anything, She told me that she would be going on a business trip for three weeks, started next Friday with Sasha mom Ms Gray. It was for a really important client so if she could impressed her boss it could help her get partner. Seeing how happy Teresa was i had decided to suck it up. Sasha would only be a cheerleader for a year then i could go back to my happy life with Teresa.

While playing with Janet pussy Teresa said, Sweetie don’t be mean, I think the only reason you don’t like Sasha is because you have a crush on her”.

“I have told you not to tease me about that you know in can’t stand her. That little brat has no respect for me as her coach.” Janet said pulling Teresa hand out of her panties then turning around to give Teresa a angry look.

Teresa lend over and kissed Janet, “I am sorry sweetie but you do talk about her a lot you should let me finish up cooking breakfast so you can go put some clothes on. Don’t give me that look I can’t ruin porridge.”

“OK honey you only need to put the topping on,” Janet said giving Teresa a kiss as she walk out of the kitchen towards their bedroom.

When she got there, Janet open a cupboard and pulled out the sundress she had been planning to wear today after putting it on she walked back to the kitchen.

Teresa was siting at the table typing on her pad, She looked up and told Janet breakfast was all ready. Janet sat down and began to eat her porridge. As she eat it Janet notice something was different.

So she asked, “Honey did you put a new way topping on this it taste weird?.” Teresa “Yea it’s a sweetener from Ms Gray. Do you like it I have been meaning to tell you to try it, But I keep forgetting it was lucky I remember today.”

Janet was glad what ever this sweetener was, it made there porridge a lot better. “This sweetener is amazing do you have any more”. Teresa smiled at her and daughters said, “Yep a Little bit but it’s real rich, so you can’t have more today you should finish up our guests will be here soon”. Just as Janet had finish the last of her porridge there was knock on the door.

“I will get it sweetie you go wait in the living room,” Teresa said quickly get up and walking out to the front door. As she got up Janet felt dizzy that sweater must have been richer than she thought, She then headed to the living room.

Teresa open to her boss Ms Rhonda Gray and her daughter Sasha, she then curtsy and said “Hello Mistress how be your white slave serve you. “She then turn and curtsy again to Sasha follow by, “Hello Mistress Sasha how be this white slave serve you” with her head looking down.

“Did you do what I order slave,” Rhonda said walking over to Teresa and lifting her chin up with two fingers. “Yes Mistress I put the drug in Janet porridge she is now sitting in the living room, but mistress but she only took it 5 mins ago this slave is sorry.”

“Don’t worry about that slut, it’s a new version of the drug it works a lot faster then the one I used on your white ass. Now lets go we do have plane, to catch you can act like your old self into we leave.” Said Rhonda as all three headed to the living room after Teresa close the door.

When the got to living room, Sasha walked over and sat down next to Janet. “Hey coach how is it” said with a grin and running her fingers down Janet leg. As Janet looked at the black girl, she give Sasha a angry look and thought how dare she just walk in here and touch her leg like that.

Rhonda looked over at the white women, her daughter had beg to have as her slave. “Janet I have a problem that only you could help me with, You see my maid who was going to look after Sasha while I am on my business trip mother has just passed away”.

“So I have given her a month off, so she can go to the funeral and then spend time with her sister.” She was lying she had got bored with her maid so she had pass the whore off to a friend. So now I need someone to look after Sasha while I am away, I asked my sister but she is busy, So i asked best friend Latoya, but she can’t do it just last week she took in two young girls.

Who’s whore mother kick them out, so her boyfriend could move in. It’s a quite story what type of mother would abounded her own daughters, so could sleep with a boy who is same age is her daughters.

So with no one else, I could ask Sasha where she would like to stay and she had a great idea why not stay with her coach.” Rhonda said to Janet who looked over at Teresa who give her a please do it look. She turn to Sasha, who was just sitting there grinning at her. How could she let brat stay here she hated the girl, all she did at practice was order her and other white girls around.

But as she thought about it she remember what had happen after cheerleader practice on Thursday. I was going into the locker room to have my shower, i didn’t think it was decent to shower with the girls. So i always give the girls 30 minutes to shower, and change before i use the shower.

But on that day Sasha was still the locker room, she not had her shower and was about to get in. She was only wearing a towel, When she saw me the 18 year old had said “Hey that was a great practices don’t you think so coach. I know it’s your time for the showers but I had to do something first you don’t mind if you shower with me.”

She had then drop her towel giving me a full view of her naked black body, I then quickly turn back around and mumbled that I had to go. As i walked out of the locker room I could hear Sasha laughing as i left.

Janet was confused, why had she just remembered that day. She had try to block it out, and now her pussy was starting to get wet. Janet then a naughty thought, she had only got quick look before. But if let the girl stay here she might get to see her naked again. She then looked over at Rhonda and said, “Yes Ms Gray I would be happy to let your daughter stay with me”

Wait did just agree to let to let that brat stay here, janet thought just so she might get a chance to see the girl naked again. She was this brat coach and teacher and girl was too young for her to be thinking of her like that.

But for some reason she was really enjoy, that Sasha was running her fingers down her thigh. The women didn’t even seem to care what her daughter was doing to her. Rhonda just said, “Thank you it’s helping me out a lot by looking after her. This trip is really important so can’t miss it, now I have to get Teresa to sign papers.”

“Sweetie could you take my bag out to Rhonda limo,” Teresa asked her girlfriend. “Sure thing honey I will go get it now,” she hop up quickly trying to get away from Sasha before she need something she would regret.

When she got to door Sasha called out, “can get my bags too coach” Janet stop she wanted to tell the girl to go get her own fucking bags. But as she looked behind her at Rhonda and Sasha. Her mind started foggy up, and felt like she had to obey she then. So she replied “Of course Sasha I can go get it for you”. She when upstairs and picked up Teresa bag carrying it down to the limo, she place it in the trunk and grabbed Sasha bags.

Back in the living room after Janet had left, Sasha snap her fingers at Teresa and point at her pussy. Teresa quickly knelt down, and crawled over to Sasha put her head up, the teen skirt and started licking her panties.

As Teresa licked her panties Sasha said, “That’s good girl” before snapping her again. As Teresa crawled back with Her face looking down she said, “Mistress Sasha for letting this white slave lick your panties.” Sasha give the end women a pat and told her, “now call your girlfriend back in and give her a big kiss for me. Carrying the bags back to the house Janet wondered, what was happening to her first had she agree to let the brat stay here. Just to get the chance to see naked again, and when Sasha talked to her like she a servant she didn’t say anything she had just obey.

It was not like, when she had let Sasha sit in her chair at school and knelt next to her. She was been blackmail so Teresa could keep her job. Now when Sasha told to something she felt a urge to obey. They must have done something to you, nothing was making sense to her now.

As she put the bag on the ground she hear Teresa call out, “Sweetie can you come in here.” She when to see her girlfriend. “It’s time we got going sweetie,” Teresa said walking over to Janet and giving Janet a big kiss. “I will see you in three weeks sweetie I love you” give her another kiss.

Teresa then walked out, leaving Janet in there with Sasha and Rhonda. Who walked over to her and give Janet ass a slap, and said “Have fun with my daughter make sure you behave yourself around her white girl.”

Rhonda then walked out laughing at Janet, “Have a great time Sasha” she call out to her daughter. “See you mom have you have a good time too thanks again”.

Janet just stood there in complete shock, her mind had become clear again. How dare that black women slap her ass like that and tell her she had behave, but for reason she like it.

As she heard the door close, Janet wondered what she should do about Sasha. Who then got up walk over to Janet and said “Give me a tour of your house coach, Janet then nod her head and reposed “Ok follow me”.

She lead the 18 year old, into the kitchen then outside into the back yard. “Nice you have a pool my friends are going to like that”.

How dare the girl, thinking she could just invite friends around to her place janet thought. “Sasha you can’t have any of your friends over, is that understood” She told the girl.

Who the give her a look, that made her knees feel they going to collapse. “Sure what ever who’s that,” Sasha said looking over the neighbour’s fence at a white woman sitting at table read a book.

“That’s Ms stone, she keeps to herself she doesnt wants to nothing to do with me “ Janet told Sasha. “Well if I am gonna be living here, I might as well introduced myself” said Sasha walking over to the fence.

By the time Janet caught up with Sasha, to try and stop her Sasha had all ready call out. “Hello Ms Stone I am Janet new house guest it’s nice to meet you”.

Ms Stone sigh, why did the uppity neighbour’s friend have to both her. But instead of white women she was inspecting, it was a young beautiful black women she could feel her pussy getting wet.

Ever since she had been enslaved, by her black roommate in college she had a hard time around black people. She always find herself wanting to drop to her knees and server them.

Her mistress had got bored, with her in their last year of college so she giving her to away to her friend Tom. Who she had ended up being living with for 10 years, but she was nothing but holes and a maid to him. He to had got bored with her too, so he found young rich white bitch to enslave then he moved away with his new slave.

He let her keep the house, for all years she was good slave. But before he left he told her she had keep herself available just in case he want use again.

That had been ten years ago and not once had he turn up, so she had made do with stories and porn. But was always on look out black person to take control of her again.

Maybe this girl could be the mistress, she been waiting for she thought. The girl did have the looked of a dom, and way she stood there just like her former mistress use to do.

“Hello Eva said to the teen getting up and walking over to her, “You have beautiful house Ms Stone are you here by yourself” Sasha said prying for information. She could tell straight away this women was a natural white submissive no need for any drug to get her on her knees. “Please call me Eva how do you know Janet” Eva asked Sasha.

“Well she is my cheerleading coach, and her girlfriend Teresa works for my mom. They had to go on a business trip so when Janet found out I need a place she told my mom I could stay here.

Taking Janet hand she pulled her over, so Janet was right next to her. Sasha then place her arm around Janet and said, “We going to have so much fun together right coach”. Been pulled over had woke Janet up, She had standing behind Sasha daydream about her black ass think about how it would look like naked. Not know she had been ask she replied with, “What did say Sasha” looking confused

As Sasha lowed her hand down to a cup Janet ass she said, “Don’t worry about it coach” giving the ass a squeeze. Turning back to Eva she said, “Would you excuses us Janet is showing me around her house.” Loving the disappointed look, that had appeared on the white women face.

Not wanting the teen to leave Eva said, “OK if want to please stop by have coffee.” This slut was going a lot fun Sasha though, “Sure that sounds nice, let’s go coach I want to see my bedroom”. Eva watched as black teen walk, to the house with Janet following behind her. Luck bitch she thought wishing it was her, As she quickly grabbing her pad then running to her bedroom.

Walking in to her room, Eva pulled off her clothes hopped into bed. Where she began reading, her favourite story The Brat by Pallidan into she soon had best orgasm in years.

Back next door, Janet had taken Sasha upstairs to show her the room that she would staying in. The teen walked around checking it out Before saying, “I don’t like this room I will go check out the other rooms.” Sasha walked passed Janet and out the door, Janet just stood there bewildered for a sec before following the teen.

When Janet got into hall she notice her bedroom door, had been open as she walk into the room she saw the black teen sitting on her bed. Looking at Janet the black teen said, “Janet i like this room so from on I am staying in here you can have that small room is that understood.”

What the hell Janet thought, How dare this brat think she could use her first name and try to kick her out of own room. “Listen here you brat, If want to stay in my house there are rules that you must follow”.

1 You are to only to call me coach or Ms Hart. 2 You will treat my with respect no more ordering me around like a servant. 3 No friends over without asking me.

Sasha just sit there not faze and said, “Is that all coach” knowing she didn’t to follow the rules. She could easy, make the white women do what she wanted. Getting off the bed she walk to the door and said, “Hey coach can please get my bags from downstairs, and bring them to that room you shown me.” then she walked out.

Leaving Janet alone in her room, wondering if she should go get the bags. She had finally stood up to the girl but now she felt the urge to obey the girl again. Giving to her urges Janet went downstairs to get the bags, she then brought them to the room she had shown Sasha. As she walked into it, she saw Sasha laying on the bed using her phone.

She then said, “Can you please unpack the bags” without looking up. Again Janet felt like she had to obey, so went about putting Sasha clothes in the drawers. When she picked up one of Sasha panties, she stood there wondering what Sasha would look like in them. As Sasha was laying on the bed watching Janet standing there holding her panties.

Loving the look, on Janet face she knew the drug was starting to work it’s magic. Brought up the instructions her aunt had give her for white women

1 In the first stage, the white will start to become submissive to you. This will make it follow most orders, If you give it a order it really does not want to do it might fight back. During this stage, The white will also find it is now attracted to you. Its pussy will begin to get wet at the slights sexually stimulation.

This stage will only last one hour.

2 In the second stage, the white will start to developed feelings towards the you. It will keep think about your sexy black body what it looks, smells and taste like. It will be become flirty and seek the approval of you.

It will try to reject these feel but the more it does the stronger the feels will become. So the longer it stay at stage two the more obedient it will become

While it sleeps the white will have dreams where they made serve or be humiliated by you. While it is having these dreams, it will play with its white pussy. But no matter how much it does. It will not be able to cum in this stage.

When the white accepted it is slave, and it tells you that it is your slave the stage will end.

3 Stage three will then begin, The will now completely docile to toward you. It will anything to make its you happy.

This is the best time, to train it in how to sever it’s black owner.

If you have enslave a white female, it will become attracted to other white females. It will lose interest in white males in less you order it to.

If you have enslave a white male, it will lose all of its sexually desires aside from licking black pussy.

4 After a week at stage 3, A white female body will change its tits will grow one cup bigger. If you want them to stay the same give the slave WPRS T0 If like them smaller WPRS T- and if you want them bigger give it WPRS T+ into you are happy.

White males body will not change.

The drug will now by present in it’s saliva that will turn any white that has not taken the drug.

If you want the slave to able give you attitude give it WPRS Entitlement. This will make the slave think they are superior into you teach it where they belong.

Have a fun time with your white slave Sasha, I am looking forward to see it give me a call when got it trained.

Looking from her phone, She saw Janet was still holding her red panties smiling she called out to her. “Do you like those panties coach. I think they look great on me do you want to see”.

Getting up Sasha started taking off her skirt, Janet stood there watching the teen drop the skirt. Sasha then turn and said, “Sorry Coach you don’t get to see my pussy right now but I am you sure will happy with seeing my back ass.”

As she watched it, her pussy start dripping into her panties. Sasha pulled her panties down and step out of them and said, “Do you like my ass coach” then giving it a Shake.

Janet pussy juices, were starting to leak out her of her panties and down her leg. “Can I have those panties coach or do you just want to keep staring at my ass.” Sasha told Janet who replied with, “Yes Sasha”.

The teen then said, “I knew you would like it” wiggling her ass again. Janet blushed “Sasha I was meaning I was going to give you the panties”

Walking over to the black teen, Janet gave her the red panties. Sasha then order her to, “Sure you were coach put these into the wash for me”. Passing Janet the panties she had been wearing. Sasha then put on the red panties then turn back around and said, “They look good on me right coach do you want me to try on the bra now.

Janet want that, she also want to buried her face in the teen pussy. But how could she do that to this girl, she one of her cheerleaders and she loved Teresa there was way she would cheat on her.

Fighting her desires Janet said, “I have to go Sasha” walking to the door with her head down. As she open the door Sasha called out, “I don’t believe you finished unpack my bags coach.” Janet stop she felt the urge to go back and finish her chore. But with all of her willpower she said, “Can I finish it later I have to go do something right now”.

Sasha knew just what the white women need, “Sure think coach go and enjoy yourself” Janet the quickly left walking straight to her room. When Janet got there, she pulled off her sundress off lay on the bed and curled up trying think over what was happening to her. A few hours ago, she hated that little black brat, But now she could not stop think about the teen

She then realise that in her left hand, were Sasha panties that she had been wearing. Before she could stop herself, Janet put them to her nose and took a big sniff. The teen panties smelled like honey, As she took another sniff Janet reached down started rubbing her panties. Into she drifted off to sleep thinking about the time, in the locker room where Sasha had drop her towel.

I was back in the locker room watching as Sasha drop towel and say “Let’s go coach” then walked into the shower block. I then removed, all her clothes and follow the black teen. When i got into the shower block, Sasha was standing under the shower the water pouring over her beautiful body. As i went over to one other shower heads, i looking over at Sasha.

Sasha then call me over, “Hey coach get your white ass over and clean my back” Sasha order holding out the soap. Walking over as fast as I could, Taking grab the soap from Sasha. Who then turn around, so i could start rubbing the soap on Sasha back.

She then told me, “You doing a good job back there you white whore, now knee down and clean my black ass.” I knelt down and started clean the teens ass, “Do you like cleaning my black body whore she asked Janet.

As I kept cleaning her I replied, “Yes I love cleaning your body can I do it after every practice. As she turn around she said, “Sure thing whore I think it can part of coaching responsibility now to wash your black cheerleaders after practices”.

Grabbing hold of my head and told her, “My pussy needs a good clean you can use tongue for that”. Pulling my head closer into my had tongue was inch away.

Janet hear, a knock on the door her eyes shot open. She then realize that, Sasha panties were on her face quickly grabbing them she put them under her pillow. She then heard Sasha call out, “Coach are you wake in there it’s 1 o’clock I am getting hungry.” As Janet sat up she could feel her pussy was still aching for her to play with it.

Damn it Janet thought, she must fall in a sleep before she could orgasm. As she looked down to her pussy there was large wet patch on her sheets. Calling out again Sasha said, “Are you in there coach.”

Janet replied, “Yes Sasha I have just woke up give me minute to put find something put on.” Sasha then opened the door walking saying, “I can help you with that.” Janet quickly jump out of bed covering the wet patch with a sheet.

Sasha then said, “So lets see what clothes you have got?” While Janet just stood there in her wet panties. Realise her tits were showing, Janet covered them with her arms watching as the black girl went through her drawers. Sasha took out a white shirt a matching set of the blue bra and panties and the shortest skirt that Janet owned.

Sasha brought the clothes over, and drop them on the bed. She then said, “Arms to side coach let me have look at those tits of yours.” As Janet drop her arms she shove her tits out, hoping that Sasha would like them.

As she grabbed hold of both of Janet tits, Sasha gave them a squeeze. She then said, “Coach you have got some nice big tits here.” Janet just stood, there letting the teen play with her tits. She gave out a moan, when Sasha twisted her nipples. Who then said, “Are you enjoy this coach by the look of your panties you must be.”

With another moan Janet replied, “Yes but that is not why they are wet.” Sasha then let go of Janet tits and said, “Really why is that coach?.” With her face red Janet said, “It’s because I was playing with my pussy before I fell asleep Sasha.”

Laughter at her she ask, “ And who were you thinking of coach?.” Not wanting to say, she looked down into Sasha twisted her nipples again. It felt so nice when Sasha touch her she thought, maybe did she like this girl.

Sasha then said, “You don’t want to say that fine coach, Now put your clothes in less you walk want around in your panties?.” Janet shock her head, then no bent down and pick up her bra. She notice that Sasha was watching, “Sasha are going to stand there and watch me? “.

Siting on the bed Sasha said, “Of course now hurry up.” After Janet put on the bra and panties Sasha said, That looks good on you now put on the rest.” As she put on the skirt then the shirt she hear Sasha say, “Do a spin for me teach.”

After she span around, Sasha reached over and raised the skirt up more. She then got up, to undo the top three buttons on Janet shirt. Give Janet ass a slap, Sasha told her to do another spin. Watching the white women spin, Sasha thought but was it was missing something.

Looking down at the ground, she saw Janet wet panties that will do she thought. Picking them up, she slip them over the women head. Pulling them she said, “You look beautiful coach let go to the kitchen” as lead Janet by her panties collar.

Janet followed the teen with big smile on her face, Her heart pounding Sasha had called her beautiful. As they walked down the stairs, She thought back to what Teresa had said. That she had crush on Sasha, maybe she right. She did enjoy been around the girl, and she can’t stop thinking about her.

Sasha lead to the women to fridges let going of the panties she said, “Get to work white girl make sure you don’t long.” Then walked to the table and sat down, where she waited for Janet.

When she had finish Janet brought the food over to table and putting a plate in front of Sasha. As Janet did so the teen look at her like she was waiting for something. Wonder what it was Janet went back to grab her plate and as she sat down said to the teen. Janet then said, “So Sasha I was thinking if you are staying here we should get to know each other better, You never know we could become friends.

As Look up from her plate Sasha replied, “I think we will became much more then friends coach.” Looking at the white women, she had chosen to be slave she could tell it was started to fell love with her. It would not much longer, for the women admit that she loved her.

She was going to spend the afternoon in her new bikini, then get Janet to rub her down with suntan lotion. She will then have Janet make dinner for her, while she puts on her sexy see though nightie.

Janet nervously said, “I am really happy to hear that Sasha. I have to say I am sorry for the way I have been talking to before, it will not happen any more why don’t you tell more about yourself.” Janet sat there try listening to Sasha but she keep looking at her chest wanting pull the girls top down and start suck on her tits.

While she was daydream about Sasha. She hear Sasha saying that she going put her bikinis and go sunbath. Janet just sat there thinking maybe she go put on her bikini to. Getting up to go change she notice all the dish and thought better tidy up first. When she had finish putting away the last plate, Sasha walk though in a bright green bikini.

Janet could not get eyes of her girl fight the urge to playing with her pussy “Come with me coach I need someone to put my lotion on me”. Following the girl she ask Sasha, “Do you want me go put on my bikini.” She just replied with you are fine, when they got to the pool Sasha lay on one of the pool chairs.

She threw the lotion bottle at Janet and said “Get to work start with my shoulders” she then put headphones on and close her eyes. As Janet begin spreading the lotion she made sure to get ever inch as she start massaging the girl shoulders.

She felt Sasha hand on her leg running up to her crotch. Who then said, “Is this turning you on coach your leg is all wet.” Moving her hand up further she gently rub Janet panties, Watching the white women continue to rub the lotion in. She notice that Janet actually trying to ignore what she had said and that she was rubbing her pussy.

Ungrateful bitch she thought, here she was giving her slave pleasure and it was try to ignore her. As Janet got to her hips she slipped her fingers pass the panties and into Janet pussy.

Letting a small moan Janet looked back at the beautiful teen who her had fingers in her cunt. Don’t been able to stop herself Janet beg, “Please Sasha stop.” Smirking at her Sasha said, “So you can hear me coach I asked you a question” with her fingers still in the women pussy.

Why was Sasha humiliating her like this she was trying to be nice to her. Maybe she shouldn’t have ignore her before, She decided from now on she always answer when Sasha ask her something. So Janet told the teen, “Yes Sasha you are turning me on please stop or I will cum”.

Between moans Janet said “Its wrong I am your teacher I can’t cum with your fingers in my pussy.” The girls fingers were so much better then Teresa she thought. Sticking her fingers in deeper Sasha said, “Ok coach if you don’t want to cum I take them out if you are sure.” Even though she didn’t want it to stop she so close to Cumming but she can’t let it go on anymore.

Janet kept begging, “Yes I need you to take them out please. “Sasha then pulled her fingers out and told Janet, “Clean my fingers white girl” holding out them as she lent back and close her eyes again.

Enjoying it as the white women sucked it’s pussy juices off her fingers. Maybe she should just fully slave it’s ass now she thought.

Pulling fingers out the women mouth Sasha said, “That’s enough girl get back to putting the lotion on my legs. “ Janet was not happy when, Sasha had taken her fingers out she had regret it. Her pussy was driving her crazy she want to go play with herself again.

After she finish putting the lotion on Sasha feet she asked, “Sasha I have finish the job by I go.” Sitting up Sasha open her eyes and saw that under where Janet was kneeling there small puddle of her juices.

Flipping over and laying on stomach Sasha said, “You still have to do my back coach” as Janet started at the top again as she got to the back straps of the bikini she hear Sasha tell her to untie it. After doing all of the teens back and arms Janet begin on Sasha leg into she heard the order to pull the bottoms she hesitated.

Teasing the women Sasha said, “I thought you like my ass coach.” Janet quickly replied, “I do you have a beautiful ass Sasha but its wrong.” Getting tired of the women uncertain Sasha respond, “So what coach just do what I say you know you want to.” Giving up Janet pull the bottoms down to Sasha feet who then said, “Now kiss my black ass” just as Janet was about to kiss it Sasha phone went off making her jump. My God what was I just about to do Janet thought, with a quick, “I have to go Sasha.”

As she hop up she start running to the house she hear the teen call after to go change her panties her pussy was dripping on the ground. Sasha sigh as she picked up her phone the women was so close she could have broken her if the phone had not scared her. Accepted the phone call she said,”Hey girl you interrupted be training my slave. What you are giving yours a spanking do a hard one for me”.

Laughing as heard a barking in the background. As she looked over at the neighbour’s house she saw Ms Stone In the upstairs window with her hand up skirt and eyes closed. Grinning Sasha told her, “Sorry Zeva I have just caught a white women playing with itself I talk to you later bye,” quickly hanging up she start recording Ms Stone.

Eva couldn’t believe her eyes, when she look out her window and saw her neighbour been fingered by the black teen while she rubbing her body with lotion. Closing her eyes Eva reach down and started rubbing her pussy this so much better then porn, she had to find away to take Janet place she thought. When she open her eyes Janet had gone and Sasha had her phone out pointing at her. The girl then give her a wave and point at her then the ground next to her.

Sasha snicker when she saw the women disappear she then pull her bottoms up and lay back to watch the video of the women masturbating. She was not to bad for women of her age she could always use another slave to serve her friends at the party she was planning to have here.

She was using her phone when she saw Eva knee down next to her. She sat up, then turn to look at Eva she took a photo then turn back and sent the phone to her friends with tag a new white whore for us to play with. She then asked, “So white bitch do you like looking at black girls training their slave.” Reaching over to grab Eva hair and pull over her lap giving her ass a slap.

While telling the women, “From now on bitch you belong to me and my friends you not like that slut inside who has not accepted she my slave. Your fat white ass all already knows it’s a slave. When done slapping Eva ass, she push her off her lap.

Eva then quickly got back on her knees, straight her back and put her hands behind it and said “This white cunt knows it is a slave who belongs on the ground where it can sever it’s black mistress” with her head facing the ground.

That was good thought Sasha the bitch was all ready trained in how to knee in front of its superiors she going to use it to train Janet. Who she could see in her phone by use the front camera was back from her shower and who was trying to hide behind the door.

Sasha the told Eva, “All right whore pull down my bottoms with your teeth then get face in there my pussy it needs some attention. “ Eva pull the bottoms and started licking Sasha pussy making sure to do it like she was train to do.

Panting Sasha said, “My God your tongue is a amazing slut all my friends will love you have to serve them.” Sasha let a load moan pulling Eva hard into her pussy as she cum.

“Whoa for been so good I will you give a choose of a reward. I will give you to one of friends for the night so what do want slut black cock or black pussy. Thinking it over Eva crawl to side of Sasha and said, “Mistress may this slut have a black cock to suck on for the night.”

Giving her hair a ruffle Sasha said, “All right slut I let Daran have your ass, he likes older white women. You can crawl home strip then go wait in font of your door into Daran gets there.” Watch the women crawl away, Sasha sent a text to Daran with Eva address and telling there was a white whore there to fuck.

Getting up Sasha pull her bottoms up again and put her top back on went find her soon to be slave. When she got into the kitchen she saw Janet preparing a meal. As walk pass Janet she gentle rub her ass and said, “That a good girl it smells great, keep working while I go have a shower. In her room Sasha had place her dirty clothes into pile, she then picked up her red panties that she try on for Janet early and started rubbing her pussy with them into they were all wet Sasha drop her panties on top of the pile.

Grabbing her pink nighty sheet she when to the bathroom, and hop into the shower leaving the door partly open. When she was finished she got out and dry herself off and put on the nightie over naked body. This will drive Janet crazy she thought it made her look adorable. When she walk into the hall she saw the were wet marks by the door. Going back to her room to get a video camera, which she the took into Janet room.

Smiley Sasha went back down to the kitchen to find the table was all set Janet was pouring drinks. Sitting down she called out to her, “Hey you hurry up the drinks should have been done by now.” As Janet brought one over and often it to Sasha the girl just point at table. Janet placing it in the table then went to get her drink

As they ate Sasha ask Janet a question “Hey coach did come upstairs when I was the shower I found some wet marks on the ground by the door that were not there when got in.” Janet blushed dam it why had she been so stupid she knew going up stairs to listen to the girl was bad idea. When she gone to get a change her panties she had decided to tell Sasha and tell her how she felt.

But once she got to the door Janet saw her neighbour on her knees calling herself a slave. As she watch the girl of her dreams just lay there getting her pussy licked so she start rubbing her pussy again. She could, feel that she was just about there when Sasha had finish using Eva and started walking towards the kitchen. Fighting the urge to let Sasha see her like this she started dinner.

After Sasha had left to go shower she waited to hear water going before sneaking upstairs knowing it wrong but not carer anymore she need to cum and the girl was the answer. Finding the door slightly open Janet peak thought to see Sasha cleaning herself but by time Sasha was getting out she still had not been able to cum, So she had went back to finish cooking.

Embarrassed Janet said, “No Sasha I have been here the whole time.” Staring at her Sasha said, “You know what coach I think you lying your face is all flushed. I am sure the wet marks are from your pussy that you keep play with.”

Janet was looking down she was ashamed at herself for lying to Sasha but to scared to say anything. Getting up Sasha walked over to the white women grab her hair and pulling it so Janet was looking up at her loving the terrified look in her room eyes. With a smug smile She said “I not will tolerate lying from you white girl I thought you want to be friends with me.” Janet lead, “I am sorry Sasha it will never happen again.”

Giving Janet check a slap she said, “That’s good but because you did I will need to punish your white ass. You are to go finish unpacking my clothes that didn’t finish early then go to your room into I say you can come out.”

Letting go of Janet hair, Sasha went back to eating her dinner. she told Janet, “Get going white girl” who then jump up and run out. By tomorrow Janet would accept that she now a slave that belong to her. Getting up after she had finished she left the dishes for Janet to do the next day and when to go watch TV.

Upstairs Janet had finish unpacking the bags she saw that Sasha had left a pile of dirty clothes picking them to the washing machine. As she was putting the clothes in the machine Janet notice the red panties and that were wet with Sasha juices. Looking over her shoulder she put the rest of clothes in the machine but keep the panties.

Getting to her room she strip of her clothes getting back into bed playing with her pussy and smelling the panties like she had done early. Into fell she a sleep never noticing she was been recorded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.