Work-life Balance - Cover

Work-life Balance

Copyright© 2017 by DangerMouse

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A run of the mill IT dork has events beyond his imagination take over his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex  

The next few days passed in a pleasant sort of fog. I really wanted to be with Hannah, of course, but a few days to regroup and come to terms with recent events had its merits. But as the day of Hannah’s return neared, my excitement, as well as my apprehension that she might come to her senses and toss me like yesterdays pizza box, grew.

My fears, thank the Gods (the old and the new) were unfounded. When I met her at the airport (with a handful of daisies even, cheesy, I know), she greeted me as if she intended to resume our hotel activites right in Concourse B. The better angels of our natures prevailed, and we were able to leave the airport without incurring any public indecency charges, although I’m pretty sure we are one some sort of watch list, now.

The meeting at the airport wasn’t really necessary. She had parked her car in long-term parking before she flew out. It was mostly to ally my fears and make it very obvious that I desired to continue our new relationship. We parted ways, after a bit more making out in the parking garage, with “date” for me to meet her at her house at 7PM.


I arrived promptly at 6:40. I couldn’t wait any longer. I was again as cleaned and polished and buffed as I could be.

As it turns out, she was anxious for me to arrive, as well. She dragged me inside and gave me another toe-curling kiss. My hands wandered from her waist to her ass and I pulled her hips against mine.

She broke away from me. “You’re early” she chided, but it was obvious that she didn’t mind. “I’m making dinner, but it’s not quite ready, yet. Make yourself comfortable while I go finish it, please.”

Instead, I followed her into the kitchen to “help.” My helping mostly involved watching her body move around the kitchen and occasionally grabbing her for another kiss if she passed within arm’s reach.

Despite my best efforts, she found the time between my gropes to finish the food. It was a simple pasta dish, but I certainly didn’t care. I had fully planned for the cook to be my main course for the evening.


After dinner, we sat on her couch for a bit, drinking wine, chatting, kissing and touching each other. After about 20 minutes of warming each other up we were more than ready to head to her bedroom. She put her hands on my cheeks and gently pushed me away from her cleavage, which I was devouring with gusto. I straightened a bit and took the opportunity to catch my breath.

“Are you ready to go to my room?” she asked.

“Absolutely!” I responded, eagerly. “Wait! You’re coming, too, right?”

She laughed and pushed me to get me started standing up.

By a bit of a happy accident, that put my cock, which had been straining at my pants for some time, right at face level with her.

I reached for her hands to pull her to her feet, but she batted them away and reached for my cock, stroking it through my clothes.

She unzipped my fly and maneuvered it out through the opening before sliding her mouth over the engorged head. I was in heaven and took a step closer to the couch so she wouldn’t have to lean forward as much.

She slurped the end a bit, then pulled off, circling her tongue around the head. I groaned. She eased forward again, sucking half of my cock into her mouth this time. I fought every urge to push deeper into her. I wanted it badly, but I also wanted her to be in control.

She slowly backed off and again swirled her tongue around the end. The sensation of her soft pink tongue caressing the most sensitive parts of my organ was pushing me rapidly towards spilling my cum after a distressingly short amount of time.

I looked down and was greeted with her icy blue eyes staring up at me; watching my reactions to what she was doing.

It was obvious that she was having the effect she intended. She slowly slid her mouth down over my cock again. This time taking it down her throat and burying her nose against my stomach. She swallowed (I think). In any case, I felt her throat caress the head of my cock. I groaned again and I felt the cum begin to build.

“UNNnnnng, Baby! I’m going to cum!!” I warned.

She didn’t back off at all. She swallowed once again and pushed me over the edge. Thick ropes of cum splattered the inside of her throat, and she pulled off a bit to take the rest into her mouth, sucking gently.

When I had finished, she pulled off and stuck her tongue out a bit to show me the contents before swallowing it down with a grin.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply. I could taste a bit of the remnants of my semen in her mouth, but I didn’t really care about that, too much. I needed to feel her body melt in my arms as we kissed.

I swept her up into my arms and carried her toward the stairs. She had to give me directions, but we made it to the proper room.

I let her down on her bed and reached to remove her shoes and socks.

I’m not much of a “foot man” but hers were damn sexy; smooth, tan, skin on the top, dainty toes with pale pink polish. I kissed the top of her foot then up toward her slender ankle and as high as I could until her pants got in the way. I repeated the process with the other foot before reaching up to unfasten her pants.

She wiggled her hips to assist as I worked them over her hips and down her gorgeous, tan legs.

I buried my face between her thighs and enjoyed the aroma of her arousal. She had a wonderful clean scent, but with obvious “aroused woman” scents, as well. Her panties didn’t last long. I needed them out of the way.

After I pulled them off, I kissed up one of her smooth thighs toward her dripping pussy. She slid up a bit higher on the bed and opened her legs to allow me easier access.

I gently kissed up one side of her swollen pink lips, then swirled my tongue lightly around her clit like she had done with the head of my cock. She moaned her approval. I continued to kiss my way around her pussy and upper thighs, occasionally dragging my tongue through her slit and pushing it inside her to lap up her sweet juice.

I mostly stayed away from her clit, but I could feel the tension building in her. As I’d kiss or lick her, she would move her hips to try to get her clit in my mouth. Sometimes I’d let her succeed and she would moan in appreciation. Other times I’d tease her and dodge her efforts. That would result in a frustrated groan.

I began to spend more time on her clit, tonguing it gently at first, then with a bit more force. She was rapidly building toward her orgasm. As she would near the edge, I would back away and let her come back down a bit, only to repeat the process a minute later.

It was getting so that I almost couldn’t even touch her clit without pushing her over the edge. At that point, I stood up and started slowly removing my clothes. She screeched in frustration and dragged me back to the bed with pants still around my ankles.

“FINISH ME!!!!” she groaned (and it was in all capitals, I asked later).

I kicked my pants off and resumed my position. I started tonguing her clit gently again, feeling the heat rise in her. I hooked my arms under her thighs and slid my hands up her flat stomach toward her breasts under her blouse.

She quickly did some sort of little crunch thing that allowed her to lift her shoulder and remove her blouse and bra before laying back to encourage me to continue.

At this point I figured I had teased her enough and continued to lap at her clit and she crested over the edge of her climax. I tried to carefully control the stimulation I was giving her to try to prolong the ecstasy she was feeling. She thrashed and groaned for 30 seconds or more, alternately trying to force her clit into my mouth and pull it away as the sensation became too much.

Finally, she collapsed and relaxed as the waves of her climax finished. She curled her fingers through my hair and pulled my head up her body.

Fortunately, the rest of my body followed my head and as soon as my lips met hers, my resurgent cock had positioned itself and her waiting pussy.

I eased the head in as she kissed me deeply. She was very wet at this point and I easily sank to full depth inside her.

She wrapped her legs around me and held me there. We both enjoyed the sensations. Me of the heat and depth of her gorgeous pussy and her of the feeling of fullness as our hips bumped together.

I moved my hips in small slow motions and rocked gently in an out to the extent that her legs would allow me to move. Within a couple minutes she relaxed them a bit and allowed me a bit more motion. I took advantage and began to extend the length of my movements.

Each time I pressed deep inside, she moaned. The tender folds of her pussy clutched at me as I pulled back each time, preparing for another slow, deep thrust.

Soon her hips were working in concert with mine. She would rotate away as I pulled out, and rotate forward as I pushed back in. Even our breathing was nearly synchronized with pants, gasps, and moans coming from both of us.

The blowjob she had given me earlier definitely increased my endurance, but the realization that I was again bedding this amazing beauty pushed me over the edge again. I buried myself to full depth again before releasing another torrent of cum into her waiting pussy.

She rotated her hips against me a couple more times and joined me as another orgasm crashed over her.

As our climaxes ended we collapsed into a sweaty, panting heap. I rolled to her side to take my weight off her and took her back in my arms to hold her as we recovered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.