Lottery Winner
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

In the morning, we cleaned up the RV, hooked up the Prius, and left.

Our next stop would be Montreal. Looking at Google, our route appeared to head west and north around Lake Ontario. We followed the route. It was pretty. We pulled off in a rest area next to the lake and had sandwiches for lunch. Arriving at the RV park around four, we checked in.

As we drove to our site, I noted that we would be with a younger group in this area. The shapes were better and less cloth was used to cover body parts. I had purchased a speedo while we were at Niagara. I saw a few guys in speedos and two women in thongs. This was looking promising!

I stopped the RV and we went through the leveling process and hooked up. I also unhooked the Prius. We hadn’t decided how long we would stay but it would at least be two nights.

It was now late afternoon. “Heather, we’re finished here. Do you want to wander around the area?”

“Sounds good, X. I think this is a younger crowd and there may be some opportunity to party.”

“We’ll see.” We left. I was wearing shorts, tee shirt, and sandals. Heather was wearing a halter top, micro skirt, and sandals. We walked outside and I closed the door locking it behind us. We headed down the lane toward the recreation area.

As we walked, I noticed that Heather was getting looks because of her skimpy outfit. I noticed that some women were giving both of us looks. The little lane came to a dead-end. We went to the right to cover new ground and found the pool and tennis area. I saw thongs and very skimpy bikinis on the women and speedos on the men. There were two notes on the gate. One was that this pool was adults only. The other was that the pool was clothing and suits optional at five in the afternoon. That would be in just a few minutes. We wandered around it. I heard a whistle blow and an amplified voice said something in French and then said, “Five o’clock,” in English. People in the pool area began to strip. Out of about twenty, only one couple was still clothed.

Heather looked at me, “X, let’s go swim for a minute. We might play, too.” I shrugged but smiled. We went to the gate and entered. We both quickly stripped down. Heather had one of the five best female bodies. There was one that was the best. She was probably close to twenty-five and wore her skin proudly. With an even tan and large, firm tits, she was well above average in looks.

I noticed that I drew looks when the females looked below my waist. It appeared that I had the largest cock there by almost an inch. I was also noticeably thicker. That realization made me hard which drew some more stares.

We eased into the water which was cool but not cold. Heather rubbed her ass against my erection and grinned.

An older woman, who was about forty but in fabulous shape, waded to me. “Do you play?”

“Yes, we both do but mine goes in all the way where it’s put.”

“Does she take you all the way?”

“Yes, in her mouth, ass, and cunt. She also likes cream pies from cunts or asses. Now, what do you do?”

“Everything. I love cum from anywhere.”

I was in the shallow end. She turned around and moaned, “Put it in me!”

“Cunt or ass?”

“I love to be stretched. Do my ass!”

She bent forward and I pushed into her ass popping through her sphincter forcing a soft grunt from her. There was a soft slap as my groin met her butt cheeks. I began to thrust gently using long, deep strokes. She was moaning softly. I looked around and realized that everyone who was in the pool was in the shallow end and fucking or sucking!

Heather was standing beside me just shallower than I. She was bent forward being fucked by a guy about the same age as my partner. From her sounds, she was loving his efforts. He began to move faster. I was still holding my slow, steady speed. The woman was moaning as she was swept to an orgasm which was followed by more in rapid fire order. After the man came inside her, Heather moved in front of my partner and I watched her suck cum from Heather’s cunt. Heather was given the man’s cock to suck. He pulled out and went to another woman. A woman of about thirty ground her butt in Heather’s face who began to suck one of her holes.

I finally sped up and fucked the woman hard. A man her age who had fucked Heather asked, “Isobel, is he doing you good?”

“Oh, shit! Yes!” She screamed softly. I gave her my load. “He’s coming in my ass! Oh, so much! Fill my butt!” I did pumping her full and staying in deep. When I eased out, the guy was there and inhaled my cock. He sucked me clean quickly swallowing my cock into his throat. When he came off my slowly deflating cock, he moved to his wife and sucked her ass. I could even hear the sound of his suction!

I moved a little deeper and watched as another comparatively older woman was on a chaise. One man was kneeling fucking her cunt. Another man was mounted over her with his hands holding her ample tits together to form a place for his cock. Still another man was face fucking her with his cock as he was standing over her face. It was wild to watch the three of them use her. Since she was helping hold her tits for the tit fucking, she was obviously in favor of what was happening. The guy in her mouth shot his load into her mouth and she swallowed everything. The guy in her cunt shot his load into her cunt. They moved away and the tit fucker continued to pump between her tits. She was looking down and licking the head of his cock when it was close. Finally, he shot his load over her chest and face frequently hitting her open mouth. When he moved off, a woman about my age began to lick her chest and face. Eventually, she moved down the woman’s body to suck her cunt.

Heather moved in front of me and pushed my rejuvenated cock into her butt. I looked forward and saw a man and a woman in the sixty-nine position. I then did a double take when I realized that each of them was also fist fucking the other in the ass. Both were in elbow deep! They were also, in her case, deep throating his cock while her cunt was pushed down hard on his face. They weren’t being gentle.

After a while, people calmed down sated from the sex. There was one curious group. There was a couple, man and woman, in their thirties which was no surprise. The curious part was that there were two teens with them a boy and a girl. The teens looked to be children of the older couple. All four were tall and slim. Heather leaned back and whispered, “The young guy fucked me and his sister ate my cream pie. The four are a family of fuckers.” She smirked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.