Lottery Winner
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

We headed for the falls stopping at an observation point. They were as I remembered them but it was Heather’s first view and she was excited. I smiled as she exclaimed. Most men at the observation point were watching her as her tits bounced in the halter top. When her skirt flared up, eyes widened in surprise to see that she wasn’t wearing any panties or even a thong under her skirt.

Heather didn’t care about how much of her delectable teen body she exposed. She let anyone who wanted to look see her. We had seen enough. She caused a few to gasp when she leaned over the fence with her legs open. That move exposed her holes clearly. We walked back to the Prius hearing murmurs from a number of people. We got in the car with her showing a little extra leg. I drove to look at more sights.

Knowing that we might be crossing the border, we both carried our passports. After sitting at a tourist attractions help booth, we booked tours and tickets for everything that interested either of us. One thing I did was book a deluxe tour just for us guided by a “local.” That would start tomorrow. The only other thing we would do today would be Skylon, a tower. We rode there and traveled up the glass elevator.

As we rode up, I looked down and noticed that a few folk saw Heather’s lack of panties. She stood close to the edge with her legs spread a bit. She smiled at me looking down and then back up to me. She grinned. We got off the elevator.

We had reservations in the dining room. We were seated by our server, a nice looking younger man who noticed Heather quickly and appreciatively. I smiled to myself knowing we would receive great, attentive service. Heather was a bit in awe because of the surroundings. I was impressed.

We ordered a full lunch. Heather was in shock looking at the prices. I told her to ignore the prices and order what she might want. She had to gulp but did. I ordered wine to go with our choices. Our server didn’t check her age but just brought our beverages. We enjoyed our meal and watched the “world” go by as we revolved slowly. It was a beautiful view. Our tour adviser had suggested that we book for supper tomorrow night. I’m glad we did. We finally finished our meals and left riding the elevator down with Heather showing her body to anyone who might look. Some did.

Once down, we walked around and then went to the Prius and returned to our RV. We left the car and went inside.

Heather was horny and bent over the dinette table. I was horny, too. I unzipped and shoved my hard cock into her ass stopping when my groin and her butt cheeks met with a clapping sound. I pounded her and she egged me on to do her hard and deep. We came almost simultaneously and I lay over her catching my breath. She moved and I got out of the way. She put her hand at her butt to catch the dripping cum while she sucked me clean. She then worked at cleaning her ass and bringing what she got to her mouth and swallowing. We both lay back tired for the moment.

After an hour, she rose and removed her skirt and put on shorts. She said, “X, I’m going for a short walk. I have my phone.” She went out.

I was just going to laze around. I popped a beer and went outside to lie on a chaise that I pulled from the storage locker in the RV. I finished my beer and napped in the warm sun. Heather had been gone three hours when she was driven back. She got out of the car smiling but looking a little worn.

She came over to where I was lying. “X, that was fun but almost more than I wanted. It was more than I expected.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Come inside and I will tell you everything.” I was a little surprised but stood and walked behind her into the RV. Once inside, she stripped. Her shorts were wet with cum dripping from both holes. Her tits showed bite marks and a bruise or two. She had a few marks elsewhere on her body.

“Heather, what the fuck happened?”

She smiled weakly. “A lot of fucking. There were six of them and they double penetrated me constantly. None of them were massive but all had good erections. One saw me walking and called me over. He had seen us going up the elevator. He pulled me into their RV and stripped me. He took me into the back bed area and lay on the bed. I mounted him impaling my cunt on his cock. Moments later, a cock forced its way into my ass. I was fucked hard. When we all came, another pair used me hard while I sucked the cocks that had been inside me. That program went on until all six had fucked me twice. I came a ton but they were rough. I’ll have to wear more to cover some of these bruises. They had no females to suck me clean and I need to clean out.”

“Yes, you’re dripping on the floor.”

“I’ll clean it off. She bent over and began to lick the drops from the floor. I stood and plugged her ass. I wasn’t gentle and she was still open from the little gang bang. I fucked her ass going for my cum and carrying her with me. I have found that Heather likes to be pounded so I did. I also spanked her butt cheeks, too. She was cuming hard. I slammed in for the last time to unload in her rectum spurting hot cum shots. I finished and pulled out. I turned her around to suck me clean and she did.

I lay back and Heather went to shower and clean her holes. She came out later naked and I helped put some ointment on her a few bruised spots. She dressed in fresh clothes and joined me sitting in the living area of the RV.

“X, I don’t think I will go walking like that again. It got a little rough. I was even scared at one point. I didn’t know them and became unsure at what point they might stop inflicting pain as well as fucking my holes. I wanted to be gang banged but I didn’t want to be beaten.”

“Heather, you’ll just have to be more careful and think situations through more in the future.”

We took it easy and cooked a simple meal for supper. I talked to Beth on the phone for a while. I admitted that I missed her though was enjoying the trip. I told her about the falls and the plans for seeing the sights tomorrow. I also told her that Heather had gotten gang banged in the RV park and was tired. I said that they were brutal rather than just hard fucking. We got off the phone and Heather and I went to bed for the night.

In the morning, Heather woke me with her usual sucking. I shot my first cum load of the day down her throat and then stayed in place to give her my morning piss. She swallowed everything. We got out of bed and cleaned up. We would meet our tour guide shortly and met Jean on time. Jean was in a limo with a driver. I paid for a luxury time and felt I was going to get it.

Our driver was a young man neatly dressed while Jean, our tour guide, was about my age and reasonably good-looking. She was wearing a uniform look with slacks. It worked well with her slim figure. Heather was wearing the most conservative outfit I could remember seeing her wear. She admitted on the trip over in the Prius that she was sore and planned no sexual shenanigans at least not in her cunt or ass. She admitted that she had used salve on both holes to ease some pain.

We were loaded into the limo which had a fully equipped bar including snacks. Jean said that we would stop for lunch at a special place. Jean directed Bobby, our driver, as we toured the sights. We got out twice. After lunch, we would take a boat ride to the falls. When we exited the limo for lunch, I noticed again that Jean and Bobby both squirmed a bit. Heather and I had a moment and I whispered that information to her. She said, “I know. They both have butt plugs. I think we might play after the boat ride.” I shrugged.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.