Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 35

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

I enjoyed the Nashville house and being with Beth but admitted to myself that I was ready for a road trip. Heather and I made our way north on the Interstate just rolling along close to the speed limit. The rig handled well though the wind was calm and weather otherwise was dry. There weren’t any real challenges yet and I was glad. I wanted to get used to driving this combo before there were any challenges from weather or traffic.

At Indianapolis, we took their perimeter around to I-69 to Fort Wayne. Heather made sandwiches and we ate on the road. Going through Indianapolis and Fort Wayne weren’t bad. I just followed signs and was careful. We stopped for the night at Indian Springs Campground which was also a big day use site for swimming. I got a pull-thru site and quickly found it and stopped. Heather and I hooked up and readied the RV for the night. Heather’s skimpy outfit attracted stares from men and women alike. Thus far, we had seen no one to ask to join us and party. I just planned to cook a nice dinner and go to bed a little early. I figured to fuck Heather before we slept. All went according to plan. We hadn’t had contact with any people in the campground. In the morning, we had breakfast and I fucked Heather’s mouth giving her my cum and piss. We cleaned up and pulled out to go back to the Interstate and to head further north and east.

We made our first route change by staying on I-69 and continuing north. We skipped Detroit and went to Flint before heading east to a Great Lake and Canada. We both had passports and were able to get through the border with minimal issues.

We made a short trip to Highland Glen on the shore of Lake Huron. We pulled into our assigned spot and hooked up. Heather was wearing short shorts that were cheeky and a tee shirt cut off just below her tits. She was showing lots of skin but was legally covered. We had a slightly late lunch and then Heather wanted to explore.

I said, “Heather, we are in a ‘family area’ and you need to be slightly circumspect in your clothing and actions when in public. Do you have any bathing suits that aren’t thongs?”

“Yes, Beth made me pack one. She saw your concern before we left. I think you’re right. I’m getting a lot of stares and there are a lot of little kids around. I don’t guess their parents want me to give them a sex education class.” She giggled. “I even have a pair of panties I can wear with my skirts. I plan to wear shorts when out though. I’ll wear the skirts at night and when we’re traveling a long distance.” She grinned. “Let’s go!” We left the RV.

We walked the area and enjoyed the exercise. We stopped in a park area. Heather wandered over to look at some concessions for rentals of boats and the like. A woman walked over to me and said, “Your friend doesn’t wear much.”

I smiled slightly. “We are nudists but are wearing clothes to not totally shock people. Unlike some nudists, Heather is a free spirit sexually, too.”

The woman looked a little shocked but was also clearly intrigued. “Do you two go to orgies or things like that?”

“We’ve even been known to start them. You would be welcome to join in the fun.” She looked to be mid-thirties and was wearing snorts and tee shirt. The shirt and shorts were tight enough to make it clear she had a very good body.

She said nothing for a long moment. Heather came up. The woman looked at Heather and said, “You’re a nudist and involved in orgies?”

“Yes. X has a great cock but I like variety and more than one.”

“Y-you do more than one,”

“Oh, yes. I love anal and double penetrations.”

“Oh, wow! I’ve never had that. Charles and I do anal once in a while. We’ve enjoyed it.”

Heather smiled. “If your husband and you want to play, we would be willing.” She smiled a bit more. “I do women, too.”

Now, the woman was shocked. Heather added. “I love to eat X’s cream pies from other women’s holes. I love the taste of cum whether it’s his or some other guy’s or a woman’s.”

The woman was blushing a bit. “I’m Monica and my husband is Charles. Where are you located? I would like us to go over to your site and talk at least.”

Heather said, “We’re at site number fifty-two. You would be welcome.”

We eventually returned to our site. It was late afternoon when Monica and Charles entered our site. We invited them inside the RV. Charles said, “I’m Charles. This is nice.”

“Thanks. I’m X, short for Xavier. I bought it and plan to travel. Heather is with me through the summer. Then, she will start college. I’m planning to tour middle Canada for a while.”

Heather said, “Monica, do you have any questions for X or me?” She grinned. “I also want my clothes off.” She quickly stripped. Both Monica and Charles’ eyes widened at the sight.

Monica said, “What kind of limits to you have, Heather?”

“I didn’t think I had any but, a few days ago, a friend brought her roommate and slave over. Her slave took her hand further up her ass than I thought possible. I’ve been fisted elbow deep but this girl took her mistress’s to her armpit! It was beyond hot and beyond kinky.”

“Wow! I didn’t know that was possible. Charles has put a couple of fingers in my ass before screwing me there. That’s the most I’ve had.” She looked at her husband who nodded. Monica removed her clothes showing a good body like I thought.

Heather said, “Come on, X. Show them what you’re packing and ‘pack’ it in me.” I stripped. When my shorts dropped, both Monica and Charles were wide eyed.

Monica said, “I’ve never seen one that big in real life. May I touch it?”

Heather said, “Sure! If it’s okay with you two, he’ll fuck your holes into next week.”

Monica reached over and gave my cock a gentle pull making it just slightly harder. Charles looked at Heather. “You take that?”

Heather grinned. “Balls deep in every hole. I love it buried in my body.”

Monica hadn’t released my cock but had continued to hold it. Now, she started to gently pump it with her hand. She stared at it. I said, “Give it a kiss.”

She slowly bent forward and kissed the tip of it. She then stuck her tongue out and licked it before taking it in her mouth. Charles said, “Try to take it in your throat.”

Monica sucked on it and pushed her face into my groin. She got all but about an inch. She pulled back. She moaned, “Force my throat, X!” I took her head and pushed into her mouth and throat until I was balls deep. I could feel her throat muscles on my cock. After a few moments, she tried to back off and I let her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.