Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 34

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

We went outside and Nancy’s husband had her lie over a chaise on her stomach with her ass sticking up. He began to pull the plug from her ass. I was right, it was long and thick. Actually, it had to be custom made. It had the typical small diameter part that allowed the sphincter to close to it but it was quickly thick. I watched it exit her ass and the thick part continued. It was over three inches thick! I could see that it stretched her ass ring. When it finally popped out, I saw that she had nine inches in her ass!

Taylor pulled her roommate over to another chaise. We could quickly see that she had a plug in her ass, too. At first as she pulled on it, it looked like a standard butt plug. It had a flat base with a small diameter spot for the sphincter. As expected, it widened and then narrowed but Taylor kept pulling until there was six inches of plastic sticking out of her roommate’s ass hole. There was more still inside! It widened again and balls between two and three inches in diameter were pulled out popping each time. There were six! There was still more and eighteen inches of butt plug were now outside her ass. There was another short length before a really big ball was forced from her ass. It looked as big around as my fist! The roommate groaned as it popped out. Taylor said, “Melanie, you were supposed to stay silent.”

“Yes, mistress. I apologize. Please punish me, mistress.”

“I will later. I want you to be butt fucked for a while now.”

“Yes, mistress.”

Nancy was watching wide eyed at this exchange and the size of the plug that came out of Melanie’s ass. Heather even shivered. She whispered, “That’s huge!”

All of teen guys except for Jacob and Peter were there and lined up behind Melanie. The first one pushed into her ass and began to thrust vigorously. She grunted in time with the thrusts.

Cassie’s service guy had Cassie sitting on his lap and his cock buried in her ass. I was buried in Beth’s ass. Heather had moved from beside me to kneel in front of Beth and lick and suck her cunt. No one was being gentle.

The two other service guys who came with Cassie lined up behind Melissa. The first one slammed into her butt easily. He began to jack rabbit fuck her ass until he shot a huge load inside her ass. The other one was ready when he pulled out. The second one was just as hard slamming into her ass with every thrust. Melissa was grunting with his thrusts. The second teen was beginning to fuck Nancy’s ass. The second guy shot his load into Melissa. A teen moved behind her and thrust into her gaping ass. The guy who had just cum in her ass moved around to her face and thrust down her throat. He stayed deep, pulled back and then pushed back in. He held motionless and then pissed her mouth and down her throat. She convulsively swallowed his piss. The teen in her ass shot his load in her butt and then pissed her ass. He was handed a glass. When he pulled out, he put the glass to her ass.

It filled. Another teen brought Taylor to Melissa’s ass. When the glass was pulled back, Taylor’s mouth was pushed tight to her slave’s ass who let loose the rest of the cum and piss in her. Taylor swallowed but didn’t seem to like it. The guy who had pushed her face pulled her back and pushed her face into his ass. “Stick your tongue up there and suck, bitch!” She did. When she was pulled back, another teen began to fuck Melissa’s ass hard.

After getting another cum load, a teen pushed into Melissa’s ass and rolled over on his back with her on her back and on top. His cock was still in her ass. Another teen moved toward her and pushed in. She grunted with slight bit of pain. I looked. She wasn’t being double penetrated as I had expected but both cocks were deep in her ass which stretched at its ring to take both guy’s cocks as they began to thrust together. She was huffing to their thrusts.

Taylor was bent over and being fucked in her ass or cunt by a teen. Devon was on top of Nancy’s husband taking his cock happily. More orgasms including a loud one from Melissa. The guys pulled out of her ass and she squatted over Nancy who sucked her ass. Taylor moved over Melissa and grunted to get all the cum out of her butt.

Then Taylor moved between Melissa’s legs with lube. I watched as she lubed her hand and arm to the elbow. Melissa was open and Taylor’s hand went in her gaping ass easily. Taylor pushed and twisted and Melissa grunted and groaned. Taylor’s arm was in to the elbow. Taylor rubbed lube on the rest of her arm and pushed some more. Her elbow went by the sphincter! By this time, people were watching. Heather’s eyes were wide as she saw the rest of Taylor’s arm disappear up into Melissa’s ass. Melissa groaned but was taking the arm. Taylor poked up to show how unbelievably far into Melissa’s body her hand was located. Melissa was having almost constant orgasms or convulsions to the movements of Taylor’s arm in her intestines. Finally, with a howl, she went limp and Taylor slowly withdrew her arm and hand from her roommates body. Taylor sucked her fingers which were streaked with white cum and a bit of brown shit. She cleaned her fingers completely. Beth whispered, “That is depraved.” Half an hour later, everyone was gone but the three of us.

Heather said, “I think I just found my limit. I don’t think I could take someone’s arm that far.”

“It would take a lot of stretching exercises if ever,” said Beth.

We slowly made our way to our bed and slept. In the morning, Beth went to work and we looked over the RV. Heather was wearing another micro skirt and a bikini top with flip flops. When she opened the door, it shielded us from the street and I fucked her ass. She had tightened over the night and felt great. I popped a big load in her butt. Wendy came down the drive and sucked her clean and then sucked my dripping cock down her throat.

We all stood. Wendy asked, “Are you getting ready for traveling?”

“Yes, Heather and I will go. I’ll fly Beth out to join us frequently. We’re looking forward to our trips.”

Wendy said, “Nancy was sore and tired this morning. What happened last night?”

Heather grinned. “We had an anal friend come over and Nancy couldn’t keep up with the penetrations. Melissa took her roommate’s entire arm up her ass. Nancy couldn’t handle that much up her ass. Both of them had trains run on their butts, too. Melissa’s roommate was licking cum and shit stains off her hand last night. It was really kinky.”

“I would have liked to have been there. It does sound good. I can’t keep up with Nancy. Someone who can and will take more is beyond my thinking.” She weaved as she headed out my drive with a nice tummy full of my cum fresh from Heather’s teen ass.

Heather and I went over the RV to ready for our next trip. We put the Prius on the trailer and checked out everything to be sure that it worked and we understood it. Our next project was to load clothing for our next trip. We had decided to go north this next time and really travel. We would still have summer just not the usual blisteringly hot, humid Southern summer.

We went to my computer and looked at Google maps for ideas. Our first try took us to Ottawa via Lansing. We would work on the trip to determine what stops to make and where Beth’s air travel would fit into our schedule. According to that first pass routing, we were looking at over sixteen hours of travel. I knew I wouldn’t be that fast with the RV and the Prius on the trailer. We would talk to Beth tonight. I printed out the map for discussion purposes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.