Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 32

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

In the morning, we woke. The girls went into a sixty-nine while I fucked Heather’s ass since she was on top.

After cuming and sucking, we got moving and cooked a light breakfast. We went outside to see Marla and Tom readying their camper to travel. They came over to hug and kiss. Marla said, “We had a good time. We hope to see you again.” We echoed their sentiments and traded numbers. They finished packing up and pulled out. We put out a quilt and laid out until lunch time. I noticed that a few of our neighbors left this morning. We had lunch and then saw a few new campers pull in though no one was in the next spot to us.

We “people watched” and were watched some ourselves. Since the girls were almost naked, they did attract attention. Thong bikinis work that way.

We had gone in for lunch and prepared sandwiches but we ate outside. We were learning things about living out of the RV that were teaching me a fair bit. I figured that it would be enjoyable as a traveling method.

In the middle of the afternoon, Beth said, “Let’s put on some shorts and walk a bit. I don’t know if anyone wants to party with us but that might give us a chance to meet someone. If not, we know how to enjoy each other.” Heather and I nodded. We stood and went into the RV. I was ready but the girls slithered into pairs of tight short shorts. We went out and began to walk through the camping area.

Beth and Heather drew attention. Since Heather’s shorts didn’t entirely cover her butt cheeks, that was even more true. I noticed some families but no younger couples or groups likely for us as partners. We returned to our RV and went inside. Beth and Heather stripped off their shorts to return to sunning in their thong suits. I opened three beers and carried them out giving the girls theirs. We sat and drank them quietly. When it began to get dark, we prepared a supper. We ate inside and then went to the bed to play. I was told to lie down on my back. Beth and Heather took turns riding me in their holes until I shot a load. The other would clean me and the girl off and out. Then, they would take a turn. I think I came more in Beth. Both of us pissed Heather’s mouth. We finally slept and slept late.

In the morning, we made breakfast, sunned a bit more, and then readied the RV for the trip home. Upon our arrival, we were visited by Wendy and Nancy. They had news.

Ben had lost his job and was losing his house. Dawn had filed for divorce. His appointed lawyer was recommending he plead guilty and accept a short prison sentence and put it all behind him. They understood he was considering that. He had few other good options. Running his mouth in court had actually become more serious than his offenses against me. Nancy said that he had become popular with the inmates who had heard he liked to play with his wife and daughter roughly. Nancy added that his nickname at the jail was “butt boy.”

Wendy said that the parties would resume next Saturday at her house and we were invited. I said that we would talk about it and make a decision. The three of us went inside while Wendy and Nancy went on their way.

Heather said, “They would have liked to come inside and play. Why not?”

“I don’t trust them yet.” We all went to the camera computer and checked everything that had happened while we were gone. To my relief, it had been quiet. I said, “That’s good. We can think on the party and make a decision.”

Heather said, “Good. I want a train run on my ass.” We were walking into the bedroom and losing clothes.

Beth said, “What?”

“That’s where everyone butt fucks me one after another. I like it every once in a while. It gives me a cum enema.”

“Wow! I don’t know if I’m ready for that.”

“Beth, how long have you been taking it in the ass?”

“X was my first about a month or so ago.”

“That explains it. Beth, I’ve been butt fucked since sixth grade by my father. He would bring me with my mother to parties after I turned fourteen. My ass has always been popular.”

“Oh. I guess I don’t have much experience.”

I said, “Beth, you’re great. After all, it’s not how many times but how well.’

Beth grinned. “X, fuck my ass and give me some more experience.”

I did what she asked with enthusiastic help from Heather. In the morning, we woke to Heather sucking us both in turn until we came down her throat. We got up and showered. The three of us enjoyed that including spraying Heather with piss.

We dressed after a fashion except Beth who had to go in to work. As she left, she looked at us and said, “Do someone hard today.” She kissed each one of us and left.

We went out to the camper and started cleaning it including stripping the bed. We took the sheets and towels in to wash and dry. Heather put the towels in with the sheets and bent at the waist to do that. Under her tee shirt was nothing but skin. Her legs were open and I pushed three fingers into her ass eliciting a moan of pleasure from her. I sawed them in and out taking her to a quick, easy orgasm.

I pulled my fingers out and she sucked them greedily. We made a shopping list for more supplies. We also plugged the RV into a plug receptacle in the garage. We had finished reloading everything but the sheets and towels from the dryer when Wendy and Nancy came by.

They wanted a tour. I said, “That’s fine but you may only get in the RV if you’re naked. Both looked at me and grinned. Standing by the door, they stripped off their tee shirts and running shorts to expose their bodies to Heather and me and to the sunlight. They went inside. I bent Wendy over the dining table and pushed into her ass. I wasn’t gentle and began to fuck her ass with long, slow, deep strokes. I sped up and shot a good load in her ass making her cum with me. Nancy fastened her mouth on my cock when I pulled out. She quickly swabbed me clean and sucked my cum from her friend’s ass. They stood and I gave the rest of the tour. All four of us exited the RV and went in the house with Wendy and Nancy carrying their clothes. Heather and I stripped to join Wendy and Nancy in nakedness once we were inside.

Minutes later, some of the teens came to the door. Heather let them in. They pawed Heather but she said, “It’s fuck a MILF in the ass day. Go to it! Get in position, bitches!” Wendy and Nancy got on their hands and knees. Two of the guys pushed into their butts while two girls moved in front of them to have their cunts sucked. It didn’t stop until each of us guys had dropped a load into both Wendy’s and Nancy’s ass holes. Everyone left. Heather and I prepared supper for all three of us. We ate soon after Beth came in from work.

That night, we all screwed. We talked about the coming weekend. We decided that we would attend the party on Saturday at Nancy’s house.

The rest of the week passed enjoyably with a lot of sex with various participants. On Saturday, we three went to the party. Heather and Beth were wearing micro skirts with nothing under them but skin. Beth wore a loose blouse while Heather opted for a halter top. Heather walked in and was immediately bent over by Justin who pushed into her ass and fucked her hard until he shot a load into her butt. She turned and sucked him while another, older guy pushed into her ass and fucked it hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.