Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 30

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

On Monday, Jacob left in his car for his job. Over night, Beth and I had talked and I, with her full agreement, decided to purchase a camper for the trip. Therefore, my Monday would be involved in checking out an RV store and purchasing a camper. Heather would accompany me. She was dressed to tease but only a bit. She was wearing a halter top and daisy dukes with sandals.

We got in my car and I drove to a camping store close by. A woman in her thirties met us saying, “I’m Cassie. How can I help you this morning?”

Heather spoke up quickly, “I’m Heather and he’s X. His full name is Xavier Marigold but he goes by X. We’re looking for a camper or RV with price no object.” She grinned.

Cassie looked at me. “I really don’t have a budget. I can afford whatever works. However, it needs to be reasonably practical and something that I can handle. I’m not hiring a driver. I may want to tow my car behind whatever I get.”

Cassie asked, “How long are you planning for trips?”

“I don’t know. Some will be long. I’m not planning for just weekend use or tailgating. I want to travel through the United States and Canada. I’m not sure about Mexico and points south.”

Cassie nodded. “How many do you plan to sleep?”

Heather grinned. “Just X and ‘close’ friends. Seriously, anything that fits his other criteria should work for sleeping, too.” I grinned.

Cassie said, “Let’s go look at some and try to hone in on what will work best.”

We began to walk the lot with her. She was showing different types and quickly noticed that I didn’t seem to care about costs but other features like drive-ability and interior comfort.

We were well back in the lot when Heather said, “Cassie, let me suck your cunt while X fucks one of my holes.” Cassie looked shocked but didn’t push Heather away when she kissed her using lots of tongue. Heather’s hand went down Cassie’s front to the junction of her shorts. Heather rubbed her there while kissing her again.

Cassie was breathing hard. “Quick, let’s get inside this unit and play!” the three of us went inside the unit. I locked the door behind us. Heather was on Cassie again. This time, she was unfastening her shorts to find a cute pair of bikini panties. Heather pulled them down and Cassie lay back on a couch in the unit. Heather went after Cassie’s cunt like she was starving. I dropped my shorts and boxer briefs. Cassie’s eyes went wide when she saw my hard cock. I moved behind Heather and pulled her shorts and thong down. I pushed into her ass making her grunt.

“Fuck! Ass! Shit, X, you could have lubed me! Oh, shit! Pound my shitter!”

Cassie’s eyes never left my cock as it slid into Heather’s ass again and again. Cassie orgasmed hard to Heather’s mouth gushing girl cum and perhaps a shot of piss into Heather’s mouth. Heather swallowed everything and sucked for more. Cassie moaned and orgasmed again.

I was pounding Heather’s teen ass mindlessly until I shot a big load into her butt. As we recovered, Heather turned around to suck my cock clean. To my surprise, Cassie bent forward and licked and sucked Heather’s ass getting my cum load out.

We all sat back with happy looks on our faces. Cassie said, “That was great! I want to try your dick in me next time.” She smiled. “Do you want to look at more RV’s?”

Why not, it’s fun.” I replied to her with a grin.

We left that RV and checked out a few more. We did find one that I liked enough to want a test drive. It had many conveniences that I now thought to have including a big bed in back. It had a larger than normal shower area.

It looked like I could get a decent one with a gas engine for around a hundred thousand. I thought that that would work. Cassie talked about average prices for campgrounds or, as she called them, RV parks. Some had extensive amenities while others were mostly for an overnight stay. While money really wasn’t an issue, I didn’t want to spend it for nothing. The more I thought about this, the better it looked. We came up with three choices that I would drive to test further.

We went inside the offices and I gave up my license for copying and Cassie retrieved the appropriate keys. With that accomplished, we went to the first one of the test candidates. We went into it again. Heather went to the bed to “test” it. She went on it after removing her shorts and thong. She was in the doggy position with her legs spread. It gave both of us a lewd view.

Cassie licked her lips. I said, “Go for her. She wants a mouth or hands. Don’t disappoint her.”

Cassie got on her knees and began to lap at Heather’s cunt. I knelt down behind her as she applied her mouth to Heather’s cunt. I whispered, “Don’t forget her ass.” Cassie licked up there. I whispered again, “Give her butt hole a finger.” Cassie wormed a finger into Heather’s ass which opened to accept the invader easily. We could both hear a happy moan.

“Give her two fingers there.” Cassie paused for a split second and then added a second finger to Heather’s ass opening it further. Her fingers were in to the palm of her hand and skewering her butt. Heather moaned with happiness again. It was obvious she liked what Cassie was doing.

I managed to pull Cassie’s shorts and panties off. I pulled mine off and pushed my cock into her cunt. She groaned as she stretched. She had four fingers in Heather’s ass. I bent forward and whispered, “Fold your thumb to the palm of your hand and then push.”

She did as I suggested. Her hand went inside Heather’s ass and she groaned. “Yes, fist my ass! Shit, I love it!”

Cassie moved her hand in Heather gently while still giving her cunt a suck. I was fucking Cassie’s cunt with long, even strokes. I would cum soon but wasn’t trying to hurry to give up my load.

I shot my load deep into Cassie’s cunt. Heather had a nice anal orgasm. We pulled clothes on after Heather sucked Cassie’s cunt pretty clean.

I drove the RV off the lot and down the street. Cassie directed me in where to go. I didn’t feel that she was trying to avoid anything other than tight residential streets. She even directed me out to an interstate for a few miles.

We returned to the dealership and moved to candidate number two. I went through the same driving course trying to feel for differences in ride and handling. It and the first one were both similar in design inside. I felt it might handle better and its shower was the biggest of the three.

We returned it and I drove out in candidate number three. It was a short drive. I didn’t like its ride or handling. I told Cassie and she directed me in quickly returning to the dealership. Once it was parked, we went back to candidate number two. Once inside, Heather quickly stripped down and got Cassie naked, too. She coaxed her onto the bed in back. Cassie was on top in the sixty-nine position. Heather was licking and sucking Cassie’s cunt and ass. Cassie was getting into it and had fingers in both of Heather’s holes. I moved behind Cassie after pulling my shorts off. I pushed into Cassie’s ass and went inside until our pelvises met with a smack. Cassie groaned. “Shit, X! You’re big! I’ve never had one that big in my ass. Shit! It’s good!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.