Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 25

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

She stripped down quickly as did Beth and me. Naked, we went into the kitchen. I know watching Beth and Heather gave me a hard cock. We sat down to talk. Beth said, “Let’s have a serious discussion while we have cold drinks.”

She looked over at Heather smiling gently. “Heather, did I understand that you have two weeks of school left?” Heather nodded her head. “Good, we’ll go over your schedule. When you’re not inside, you need to be with X or Jacob. I think I could handle Ben but am pretty sure Jacob can and know that X can.” Heather nodded again.

Beth continued. “Your father may not give up. You need to be in public places with friends around you at all times. You had said Jacob will take you to school in the morning.”

“Yes, Beth.”

“Good. X needs to pick you up. He will take you to get a new phone on his account. Your father won’t know the number. Is there anyone at school to talk about your family problem?”

“Yes. Miz Jefferson and I have talked. She’s a straight shooter. She kept me from more trouble earlier when I was out. That wasn’t the first time.”

“Good. Have X go with you. He makes a good impression. Even if she doesn’t want him to stay in the room while she talks to you, it will make the point that we are neighbors who will be responsible for you. Once you’re out of high school, you will be on your own technically. We’ll address that issue then. Realize that we won’t kick you out then nor hurt you nor allow someone else to hurt you.” She grinned. “However, we will aid and abet your sluttiness.”

Heather smiled. “I want more of X’s big cock in every hole. I do like Jacob. He understands that I really love sex. He’s always available to help me or fuck me. He has helped me with Ashley and Devon though he has no real interest in Tyler or Justin. He has fucked Peter’s ass a few times. I’ve frequently been the one to suck Peter’s ass clean. Jacob’s cum tastes as good as X’s.”

Beth said, “What about in the morning?”

“Jacob will be here about eight. That gives me enough time to swallow a load from him on the way to school. Other than that, I won’t do anything until after I leave school.”

“Okay. X will be there to pick you up. Talk to Miz Jefferson early to warn her there is a problem with your parents. They might try to pick you up before the end of the day.”

“They won’t. If either one misses any more work, they could lose their jobs. They’re crazy but not that crazy. I will talk to her anyway and tell her a little of what went on so she will be warned.”

We went into the master bedroom and stripped. We got in bed with me in the middle. I was fondling both of them when Heather mounted me. I went into her cunt. Beth had scooted around and, on a separating stroke, pulled my cock from Heather’s cunt and placed it at her ass. I went in all the way. She moaned happily. We pounded away until we both reached orgasms. Heather sucked Beth until she had a great orgasm spraying girl cum. We lay back and slept.

In the morning, Beth left for work and Heather left with Jacob for school. A short while later, Wendy and Nancy stopped by. Wendy said, “The grapevine says you have taken in Heather.”

I shrugged as I nodded. It was quiet so I said, “Sex should be voluntary and enjoyable. Ben and even Dawn were taking away choices for Heather and inflicting pain. It couldn’t continue. We expect problems from Ben and Dawn/”

Nancy said, “Ben has money. He can make things rough.”

I smiled. “I have cubic money. It’s a battle he shouldn’t fight. I believe that I can make things rougher if need be.” I decided that information from these two would probably go directly to Ben or Dawn. My ardor for the two was cooled pretty completely.

I said, “You ladies are aware that Heather is eighteen and an honor student. If Ben makes a fight, then the entire neighborhood will probably get in more limelight than anyone wants.” I moved to the door. “Good day.” I opened the door and held it for them to leave. I think they were surprised. I thought they figured that I only thought with my dick. I liked to do that but the big head never completely went on holiday. They left.

It was time to pick up Heather from high school. I cleaned up, dressed casually but nicely, and drove over. I went to the office to find Heather waiting. “X!” She cried as she ran over to give me a chaste hug. She released me and turned. “X, please meet Miz Jefferson. Miz Jefferson, this is Xavier Marigold. I’m staying at his house right now.”

Miz Jefferson was a nice looking woman in her late thirties or early forties who looked like she exercised intelligently. I said, “I’m X, Xavier Marigold. Though the circumstances are unfortunate, it is good to meet you, Miz Jefferson.”

“It’s good to meet you, Mister Marigold. I’m Marilyn Jefferson. Please come into my office for a moment.”

“Sure. I’m at your disposal.”

We sat down in her small, cramped office with Heather in the other guest chair. Miz Jefferson said, “Please call me Marilyn. Heather seems to think a lot of you and Beth. I appreciate your coming here. The school is in a position of being responsible for the students. I take that responsibility seriously.

“Mister Marigold, what do you do for work?”

“I was in sales and sales management. I’m retired now due to a wealth disability. I’m still thinking about my long-term future and what I want to do. Right now, I’ve been cast in the role of rescuer. Last night, there was an unpleasant confrontation with Heather’s parents after she had run to our home.”

Marilyn said, “Mister Horton made his presence felt here this afternoon. He made a number of threats that the school system takes seriously. I had him arrested. It was not pleasant.”

“I can imagine not.”

“Mister Marigold, what are your plans for Heather?”

“Marilyn, please call me X. It’s easier and I am comfortable with that.”

I took a breath. “First, I don’t make plans for people. I make plans with people. Heather is over eighteen. Beth and I offered and offer her a safe place to stay with her own bedroom. We have committed to that through the summer. Heather will start college in September and we should be in a better position to evaluate the relationship then. We don’t intend to toss her out. She’s a nice young lady.” I smiled at Heather who smiled back.

“X, since you’re taking on a semi-parental role, what is your relationship with, Beth?”

“We’re exploring that. My relationship with Miss Hood started platonic and has become romantic. Her transfer to Nashville for her job has caused some portions of that relationship to move further and more quickly than we might have planned. So far, it is very promising. We bought the house together and have an agreement that a lawyer drew up to protect her interests. I have my own bedroom. It’s a big house. We like people and the neighborhood teens have discovered the pool and hot tub though we have some requirements to keep the situation in hand.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.